Chapter 1

Falling In Love Hard

The fans buzzed, as they went back and forth cooling off the crowds of stars in the back hallway waiting for their turn on stage. There was no rhyme or reason to how they were standing, they would just go up on stage when they were called, then come back when they were done. PO looked around at all the other artists that stood around him, all wishing this to be over. It was nothing special, just a small concert that a few bands who weren’t doing anything attended. PO wasn’t even sure what channel this was going to be on.

“This is so boring.” He said flatly.

“I just want this to be over with already.” Kyung groaned.

PO once again scanned the room looking for anything to do. But something caught his eye. Not something, but someone.

 “Who is she?” PO asked.

Their leader looked down to see the girl PO was looking at, “Oh, she’s a new soloist. Apparently today is her first time singing in front of a crowd.”

She stood there, with her back up against the wall and hands clamped together in front of her, staring at the floor. She looked out of place; she had dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, and slightly tanned skin. He knew right away that she was a foreigner, probably American. He guessed by the way she was built. She was shorter, and had curves that he’s never seen a Korean woman have before. She wasn’t fat or not even the slightest bit, but her hips and chest protruded more than he was used to. To him, she looked beautiful. Everyone else was in gaudy stage outfits, the classic short tight skirts and low cut tops, practically wearing nothing. Not this girl though. She stood there with her hair pulled in pigtails and her bangs braided and tucked to the side. She was wearing a pair of black leather-looking pants, and a mesh top, with a white shirt underneath. No one paid any attention to her, she looked as if she was a fan in the wrong place. Her face made her look like a cute schoolgirl, but her body reminded PO of a very successful woman. Her whole look was very pleasing to her. She didn’t seem to notice that he was watching her.

And now welcome a brand-new artist to the stage! Ms. Bambi Lee!

The girl popped her head up, and quickly rushed forward, passing PO. She smelled sweet like candy, only adding to her cuteness. Without realizing it, he got up and walked over to the TV that was set up so the people backstage could watch the live show. She stood on stage looking timid and fragile, but the lights that shone down on her made her look all more beautiful than he had originally thought. Once the music start, that sweet once girl who he had just looked at, was no longer there. She danced around the stage doing moves that he would never be able to do. She wasn’t just dancing, but she was also including stunts into her performance. She did flips and spins, all while perfectly singing. He had to admit she had a nice voice, but nothing to write home about. It was only when she started rapping that he really began listening. She rapped fast, and coherently not missing a single word or beat. Even though she wasn’t Korean, she spoke it very well, perhaps even better than some native Koreans. PO stood there is awe and he watched her whole performance. He placed his hands together and silently cheered in his head. The song was about to end, and she was about to do one final flip. Time seemed to slow down as he stared at her, contorting her body in mid-air, then going for the landing. Instead of landing perfectly on he feet, she buckled and landed flat on her stomach, her head hitting the ground. PO froze, suddenly feeling very concerned. He took a peek up to see if he could see anything that was happening backstage. Nothing. Nobody had even seemed to care. He got angry at everyone.

How can they all just stand there? She just completely fell and nobody is going to help her?

He didn’t realize it, but she popped up as if nothing happened and continued with the ending routine. He second guessed himself to if she really fell or not. She bowed for a little bit, then came backstage again. PO watched her as she passed him. She was crying, and it looked like she was really hurt. Everybody pretended nothing was out of the ordinary. He furrowed his eyebrows and began to go after her.

Now welcome the one and only, Block B!

He pouted, taking on last good look to see where she went. She had completely disappeared.

“Come on, dude!” Bbomb said, pulling him along