Final

I Love Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
A/N : Well I hope you like it Laura and its what you were looking for ^^

‘Are you sure you wanna go,’ Taemin asked as he packed his bag, ‘We can always just spend the weekend at home together, baby.’

Laura turned and smiled at her boyfriend. He was the infamous Lee Taemin from SHINee who was every girls dream but he was all hers. Taemin fought for the weekend off because he wanted to spend his three year anniversary with Laura. He had spent months on months searching for a romantic place to go and he finally settled on a tree resort in Ohio.

Smiling she walked towards him and pecked his lips, ‘I just want to spend time with you, sweetheart.’

‘I promise to keep you safe,’ He s his hands around her waist, ‘Thank you for agreeing to go to this place because I know how terrified you are of heights.’

‘I’m such a lucky girl to end up with the sweetest boyfriend.’ She smiled.

‘No,’ He pulled her close to his body, ‘I am the lucky one because I have found the most beautiful girl in the world and I get to call her mine.’

Sharing in a quick kiss they finished up packing before leaving on Friday tomorrow. Finishing up they jumped into bed together and Taemin pulled Laura into his chest and hugged her tightly. She could feel his hot breath on her neck as she laced their fingers together. Their fingers always fitted well together. Picking their hands up she kissed them as he kissed the back of her head.

‘Goodnight my baby.’

The sunlight poured through the windows as Laura felt Taemin’s arm around her waist tighten. Lingering above her, he placed her morning kiss on her lips. They got out of bed and got ready before heading to their destination. Arriving in Ohio, Taemin adjusted his mask and glasses before walking outside. He really wanted to spend time with Laura but he needed to keep on a low down so the fans didn’t see him and ruin his romantic weekend with her. Checking in they walked to their tree house.

Laura looked up as she gulped, ‘I-is that it?’

‘Baby,’ He squeezed her hand, ‘I will be with you every step of the way, okay?’ She nodded, ‘I love you.’

He placed a brief kiss on her lips. Laura was terrified of heights ever since she was young and Teamin took good care about that and her. Standing in front of her with his back to her, she climbed onto his back. He piggy backed her as he climbed the ladder to their room in the trees. She shut her eyes tightly as he began to climb. Soon he arrived on the stable platform and placed her on the wooden floor.

He kissed her pouted lips, ‘You can open your eyes now.’

‘You sure?’ She asked as she inched her eyes open slowly.

‘So what do you think?’

‘Oh my god, Taemin, it’s beautiful.’

Giving her a back hug with his chin resting on her shoulder he stated, ‘Not as beautiful as you my baby girl.’

They placed their bags on the bed as they got ready to take a walk around the resort. Taemin placed his mask and glasses in his bag as he fixed his hair before joining Laura at the door. Climbing down with her on his back, they arrived on the ground. Walking around, they got some weird looks from people and especially the girls

‘Are you sure you don’t want to wear your mask?’ Laura asked her boyfriend.

‘I haven’t been noticed now so I doubt I will be noticed any time soon.’ He flashed a loving smile.

Taemin took her for a walk through the forest as he guided her around. She asked him why he wanted to walk to the forest and he stated it was a surprise. Getting deeper they approached a hot spring that had rose petals around it with some chocolates and strawberries as well as some Champaign and glasses.

‘Surprise.’ He said softly.

Gasping she bit down on her lower lip, ‘You are such a hopeless romantic.’

‘Well that’s what you do to me, baby.’ He smiled as they began to strip down into their underwear.

Walking hand in hand they slipped into the warm water. Taemin laid against the rock wall with Laura against his chest. He wrapped his arms around her body as he took a deep breath. The hot steam came off the water as they soaked up each other’s company.

‘Do you want a strawberry?’ He asked and he felt her head nod against his chest.

Picking the berry up and he placed it between his teeth before tapping her shoulder so she could face him. Smiling she attached her teeth and bit down on the strawberry. They chomped down on it until their lips touched in the centre. He her bottom lip of the juice that was let from the berry before smiling. As they spent time together they heard a rustle in the bushes.

‘What was that?’ She asked.

‘Just the wind,’ He grabbed the bottle of chocolate and squirted a little on her neck, ‘Ignore it.’

Attaching his sensual lips to her neck he began to the sweet chocolate off it. His tongue up the chocolate as he began to kiss her neck. on the spot he loved ever some much he earned a moan from her pretty lips. Biting and he created his mark that deemed her his. The rustle in the bush continued and it began to make her uncomfortable so they got out the water and dried off before making their way back to their room because the clouds looked as if it was about to rain.

‘People are really staring,’ She stated, ‘Do you think they know who you are?’

Just as she asked that question, the sound of screaming girls filled the air. Acting quickly he pulled her as they ran towards their room. Putting her on his back, he climbed as if his life depended on it. Arriving onto platform they got into the room and shut the door.

‘Dammit.’ He hissed. They both stuck their head out the window as a group of girls gathered at the base of the tree just like wolves, ‘I’m so sorry my love.’

‘It’s okay,’ She caressed his cheek, ‘We can go home if you want.’

Grabbing her hand that was on his cheek, he kissed it, ‘No, this weekend is meant to be about us. I love you and want to spend it with you.’

‘But what about them?’

‘I can work around them but you are my main priority.’

Feeling her heart filled with glee she kissed him passionately, wrapping her hands around his neck they walked back and stumbled onto the bed. Spending a passionate time together they settled into bed as the rain began to fall. Taemin was quick to fall asleep as the rain became more violent as a storm broke out.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter