Kitten, Me and You

Little Kitty Bring My Love

'Miaw Miaw Miaw'

 

Yoona POV

Hei, I heard something. What's that? I stopped my activity, "Yoona, after sweep the floor. Please clean the window. Eomma will go to market for buy an ingridients for dinner" Eomma shouted. "Ne eomma" I shouted back. I continued my activity.

 

'Miaw Miaw'
W-what it is? I'm looking for the sound come from. 'Miaw' That's kitten sound!

'Miaw Miaw'
Omo! That's should be a little kitten. Kyeopta~
Eh?? Please make a sound again sweety. I'm looking for you.
Okay, better I finished my activity first.

 

*Doing all homeworks from eomma*

"Fiuhh, finish! I'm so tired af" I'm murmured.

'Miaw Miaw Miaw'

I HEARD IT AGAIN! Ohh little kitten. She's would be so cute.
I looking for the sound, suddenly I stopped my steps, looked at my roof of my house. That's sound come from there! I'm take a ladder, and ascend it.

 

"Ohmy! a little kitten" I saw one baby cat in my rooftop. How poor you're kitty, lived alone there. "Come here, come to mama" I stretch my hand to grab her, she's kawaii. I guess she's a girl.
Gotcha, I got you baby. I'm descend the ledder slowly. I wont hurt her. I wont hurt my baby.
I washed her, with baby shampoo. After dry her fur, she's more kawaii kitten with thick fur. I'll call you Chacha.Then I take her at the box, and bring the box at my room.
"Waiting here, I'll make a food for you" I leave her at the box

 

'Miaw Miaw Miaw'
"You scared hmm?" I'm carry her. Her body just same look like my fist. So cute. With black and white fur.
After I made a milk for her, I feed her, she's accepted the milk which enter greedy. Omo so cute. "Chacha hungry huh? did You like it?I will make this everyday for you. I will take care of you, I will loved you, I will be your mama. Arrachi(understand)?" I talk to her, but I know she's didnt understand what I'm talking about. She's just say Miaw Miaw Miaw.
I'm glad. Now I'm a mother. I have a daughter. I almost cried.
Because I love cat so much.

.

.

.

'Miaw Miaw Miaw Miaw'

I groan as my eyes forbid me for opening them. I trying hard from wake up early today. My daughter wakes me up, I smiled and walking at her. "Miaw trying to wake her mama eoh?" I take her from the box. "Are you hungry? lemme make breakfast for you".
"Morning eomma" I kissed eomma cheeks. "Oh my god, My Yoona has been changed huh? Wake up early in the morning. And behave look like a mother" My mom chuckled. "Ofcourse eomma, now I'm a mother, I have a daughter too" I replied while I make a milk for chacha.  I feed her, now she's sleepy after finished her breakfast. I take her at the box then, I'm take bath for ready going to school.

.

.

At school~

After school is ended. I'm walking to parking area, I want meet my daughter soon.

"Yoongie" someone called me. I turned my head find someone who called me

"Ne? Ohh Jiminie" I greet him.

Jimin is my bestfriend, he's a Kingka in this school. He's heartthrobe for every girls in this school, sometimes I'm getting hated because of this guy. His fans, didn't like when I'm with him.

"Nothing. I just want take you hangouts at Cinema"Jimin said and smile brightly.

"When?" I asked

"Right now" He replied, he still let his teeth showing.

"Ohh, I'm sorry Jiminie. I can't" I pinches his cheek.

"Waeyo?" He's upset

"My daughter will looking for me" I said.

"D-daughter?!"He shocked

"Ne" I smiled brightly

"You've married?" He cupped my face. His face so close with me.

//Dugeun Dugeun// I felt something growing in my chest

"A-aniya!" I push his shoulder

"Then? I need an explanation from you Im Yoona" His stare at me.

"Yak! What kind of that gaze Jiminie" I muttered

Actually, before we be a bestfriend. I even had crush at him. I'm a girl too, He's so kind, Cute, Handsome, Multitalend, and he's a heartthrob ya know. But when we are close , comfort each other,and be a bestfriend, I almost can't believe it. And I decide to forget if I even had a crush on him. Because I don't want make him get away from me.

 

"I had a kitted. Little kitten Jiminie" I'm so glad till I can't control my expresion. I'm jumping while my hand at his shoulder and I hugged him.

"Ahh, mianhae. Almost 10 years I didn't have a cat and now I have a baby one" I smile

"Ahh, so you can't hangouts with me? Hmm okay. If you wont hangouts with me, take me to see your baby then." He smirk

"Huh, okay. I bring my own car. So I need to take it first in parking area"

"Ohh, so you didn't back home with me okay, I will take my car too"

.

.

.

'Miaw Miaw'

"Omo so cute. Like her mother" Jimin said

"She's super duper cute more than me" I chuckled and take her(Chacha) from his hand.

"Why you take it from me. She's miss her daddy" He take chacha from me

"She's mine Jimine" I take her from him and bring her at her box. Because a baby cats it just like human baby, often slept after eat. And when she woke up, she said 'Miaw Miaw' for called her mom.

"Yoong, Where's your cassette box. Let's watch movie" Jimin shouted from downstairs

"Glass Case. In blue box" I shouted from my room

"Yak! what are you doing here! Why you took a long time for lay down your aegy(Baby)"Suddenly  Jimin shout and I realised he's at my behind. I closed his mouth with my hand.

'Hmmpp' he groan.

"Sttt!" I take my index finger at his lips.

"Cm'n watch movie. The movie is starting" Jimin murmured then hold my hand to follow him at downstairs

"What' movie?" I asked

"Warm Bodies" He replied

"Rr(The Lead male named of this movie)" I chuckled

I felt so sleepy and tired now. I realized if so hard be a mother. Tired. and so busy with her own child.

I laid my head at Jimin shoulders, because I feel comfort with this position. I'm started flying to dreamland.

 

 

JIMIN POV.

'Omo, she's sleeping in my shoulders. It's been one hour in this position. I'm felt hurt in my shoulders. I'm trying make a move and laid her head at my chest. Huh, Almost she's awake. Still sleeping Yoongie, I just want in this position, I hope you can't feel my heartbeat. I can't hold it, I want taste that lips. Aniya Jimin-ah! How dare you. I let my head on top her head. Then I felt my eyes closer.
.
.
I winked my eyes, I trying to wake up but I felt something heavy. 'Oh, Yoona still there' I take a little smile on my lips, and watch an arloji in my wrist, now it's 6 PM . I think I just sleeping 3hours. I her hair.
"Yoongie ah, don't you know if I liked you since the first time we meet? My heartbeat getting more more and more when I saw you"

.

.

.

"Yoong!" I call her name, and run to her.

"Mwo?" she turned and looked at me

"I want buy a book at gramedia expo(Book store). Please go with me, and I think need new clothes. Can you?"

"Ohh, Im sorry jiminie My da-" I cut her, "Chacha again hmm?" I'm upset

"Yoong, please take your time to me. Since you have a cat, you had no time for me. I know you loved cat so much. You love them. And I know it's been a long time you want raising a cats. But. please yoong"  I cuped her face

"Tonight?" she smiled.

"Okay" I kissed her forehead. and run leave her.

"Yak!!!" I heard she shouted. It's funny to .

 

 

 

Yoona POV

.

"Miaw, mommy home!" I shouted

"Eomma, where's my lovely chacha?" I asked my eomma

"In her box" She replied

I run into my room.

.

.

"Chacha, time to---" I shocked.

My tears suddenly come to my eyes. My eyes getting blured, but I still can't see a little cat. A baby cat whose body was rigid and slightly open, her eyes closed. I take her from the box and my tears fall from my eyes "Chacha~" I call my little kitty. "Hei, wake up" I touch her head. "P-please wake up! Open your eyes" I cried "Your mommy is here" I can't stop my tears fall from my eyes.

"Chacha~~" I shouted and crying alot

"What's wrong Yoona?" I saw eomma come to me.

"Eomma, chacha was~" I can't continued my word. and I hug her.

"Sstt, God loved chacha. That's why god call her" eomma tryin to calm me down

"I will bury her in the backyard" I wipe my tears

I dig the ground and lay down chacha in there. My tears fall again.

.

.

I'm back to my room, I saw a box and the stack of towels, ususally I use the towels for chacha.

I lay down my self to the bed, and sleep.
 

I feel someone shake my body, maybe she/he want me to wake up. I get up into a sitting position, and tried to open my eyes. But it's feel so hard, maybe I had too much crying today, I seen a guy who suddenly hugged me tight. I can't see the face then. but, I know his perfume. "Jimin" I murmured then I'm crying again. I buried my head in his shoulder.

"I felt sorry that what happened to chacha. You must be patient" He said, and trying to comfort me

"Y-yes, uumm wait I want clean up and preparing my self."

I rise from my bed, and start to walk. but suddenly I fall down but Jimin catch me. He put his hand to my forehead, "You've fever" he help me lie down. "But, your books, your clothes?" I said. "Another time, okay" he smiled.

He rise and I hold his hand "You're gonna leave me?" I asked innocently. And he chuckled "I want take a water to compress you" "Don't leave me. Stay here" I said.

"I wont leave a half of my soul arrachi(understand)?" then I smiled.

He's a Park Jimin. My besties. A half of my soul. ALways take care of me. He can be my moodboaster, moodbreaker, my brother, my friend, and my special always.

.

.

Tuesday morning, I'm wake up from my dreamland and prepare to go to school. But, Jimin call me and told me to absen today. Yes, I need to take a rest maybe. I'm cleaning a self. I wear casual clothes and go to downstair. " How's your self?" My mom asked.
"Fine" I replied. "Where's your uniform?" She asked again. "I dunno" I take a seat and eat my sandwich.
"Im Yoona?" My mom call me.
"Hmm" I still eat my sandwich.
"Happy birthday"She kissed my forehead. Ohh I'm forget, today is 30 March, I'm forget my birthday lol. I just replied her with a smile. You didn't attend school today?" She asked.
"Yes mum. I want take a rest at home--" "But you say you've fine?"She cut my words. "Lil bit headache" I lied. "Okay" my mom replied. After I finished my activity, I'm going to my room and decide to sleep again. I dunnk why, but I want doing nothing today.
.
.
.
.

'Miaw Miaw'
I heard a cat, a little kitten.
'Where am I?' I asked my self. I'm in the white room. Blank white room. I'm trying to find it, find the sound, and I saw a guy who playing with a little cat! I can't see him face but, I see a little cat with white fur. How cute. I'm trying to come close with them but that's start to dissapear. Don't, don't go. Please~

'Miaw'
I feel something smooth in my face, that is a fur! I try to open my eyes slowly, And I see a little cat with white fur.
"Ohh, You are awake?" I heard someone talk to me. I know that voice. Jimin!

 

 

Jimin POV

"Ohh, You are awake?" I realized she's awake.

Eungghh~

now she's . "Jiminie, Annyeong" She gave me a sweet smile. "are you didn't want greeting our child hmm?" I said. I think she wasn't totally awake right now, she blinked her eyes. trying to awake.

"Meet our child Yoong" I take the kitten in my hands, and bring it right in front of her

'Miaw'

The cat sounded.

"Im Yoona, will you be my girlfriend?" I said, I looked into her eyes deeply.

"Will you be mine?"

"Forever with me?"

"Take care to our chloe together" I smile, still looked at her eyes. And now her eyes was glazed

"Saranghae Yoongie-ah"

Suddenly she hugged me tight and cry???

"Hei hei, why are you crying? Chloe can't breathe, she will die if you hugged too tight" I release her hug.

I cupped her face, "Why?"

"Nado saranghae Jiminie" Her tears fall again, and she's show me her goddess smile of her.

Then I kissed her lips.

 

 

Yoona POV

I smile from him, I loved the guy who sit in front of me right now. There was a butterfly flying around my belly. Suddenly he kissed me, kissed my lips. This is my first kiss. But, he make me comfortable with it. He was pulling me closer as he deepens the kiss. I put my hand around his neck. We were sink into this kiss.

'Miaw'

We release this kiss after heard the kitten sound.

"I think Chloe didn't want to be ignored" He said. Then we laugh together.

"Happy Birtday Yoong" he kissed my forehead and I just closed my eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

.Notes : I want give a epilouge after this, I will post that as soon as possible.

Author Notes : Ahh, I finished this in the middle of night. Hwaaa~ Hope you will liked it lovely readers.

I had too much task, but I'm so tired from all of it (My task). So I decided to continue to make this oneshoot. Hope you like this, saranghae~~~~

*Sorry if there any typos