Just a Glance?

Melting

"Times to pack. Hmmm....What I should I pack with me? perfume? clothes? Of course, clothes! I do need clothes hahaaa",  you thinking in her head and laughing with herself.

Within a few hours, she is done with her packing with every you needs. You started to bring everything into your car, and start driving to New York, a busy city with so many people and so many tall buildings.

This is a fun trip, you think to yourself. 

You arrived to New York. You decided to go to Times Square to walking around and get to know the famous place of New York that everyone knows about.

"What a great place! There are so many people walking around, and so many shops to shop ^_^." You thinking to yourself while walking and smile without caring what people think about you.

You heard about the Korean Town in Times Square, so you decided to take a bus and drive there.

The destination is only 5 minutes away. You on the bus, and looking out the window to enjoy the view that you don't see often. Suddenly, you feel everything stop when you see a guy...

"OMG, who is he? looks like a celebrity!" Your eyes wide open, and your eye are gazed at him without blinking. You asking yourself so many questions when you saw him, "I don't see that kind of handsome much often in my city, but he is....cute", you blushing, "wait, am I feeling my cheek getting hot? ^_^"

Korea Town is here right in front of you. You start walking around. You stoppped. You saw him again. The cute guy that you saw while on the bus. But for some reason that catch your attention, he is drawing a picture, a very beautiful picture, it is a girl, long wavy hair, and the face which a little bit represents you, so you start to walk toward him, and look at the picture behind him. 

You ask him, "Who...is it?". He doesn't look up, but he still answer your question, "someone I used to like back in when I was in high school." You nodded, and look at the picture for few more seconds. 

He looks up at you, and suddenly, he is froze. You saw the way he looks at you FROZE, "What....Why? Why is he looking me like that? Is there anything on my face?". You started to ask him, "Excused me? Excused me?". And he backs to reality, "Yeah...uh...I am so sorry to look at you like that...It's just you look like....her". You curious, "Her? who is it?". He said, "The girl I used to like" and then he smiles.

"Oh gosh, that smile, noooo, ok, calm down Jessica, it's just a smile", you calm yourself down, and smile back at him.