Chapter 01

Hate Outside,Love Inside

JSy8piU.jpg

Bomi is in her room busy of something and what do you think is that "something" guys?
Well,for me as a student maybe Bomi is focusing on her studies, studying and reviewing her lessons, have a plenty of books on top of her study table and scan pages on it. Well, let's see what she was really doing.

There is a footsteps going to Bomi's room like a huge footsteps of an angry person, walking fast going to Bomi's room and opened the door.

"Bomi, let's talk about this". An older woman told Bomi pointing the thing she was holding.

Bomi stopped dancing and stopped the disco-like music she was playing, she took off her headphones on her ears, she was like having a party on her own. After that, she followed her mom in the living room and saw her teacher who is sitting on the sofa.

"What is this mom?".

Her mom didn't mind on listening to her question and just seated on the sofa and she seated beside her too.

"Now, I receive your report card and all I see here is red(or a failing grade) that’s why I wanted to talk to you with your teacher so that we can still fix this and let your grades get higher, okay?".

Bomi nodded, she really hated this kind of discussion. They started their conversation.

"Maybe, your daughter can't easily understand the lesson and maybe shy on questioning something she don't understood to us. Maybe the best thing to do is to get her a personal tuitor or you can tuitor her too".Bomi's teacher said.

Bomi is now full of sweats over her body because of the extreme nervousness of having the teacher on their discussion. After the discussion,the teacher leave already on their house and Bomi sigh ,"I will get you a tuitor tomorrow Bomi".

"Mom, I do-".Bomi's words was cut off by her mother.

"My decision is final".

Bomi's mom continued on her housework while Bomi entered in her room very angry, throwing things on the floor.



"What? Sorry ,I  think I can't tuitor her".

Bomi's mom felt disappointed as she already asked all friends of Bomi but all disapprove.  She find another person to let her daughter tuitor.

"Wait!". She turn back and face the person again.

"I knew someone who can tuitor her...she is really good at tuitoring, I'm sure Bomi will learn the lessons".

"Really? Who is that?



"Where are we going Chorong-unnie?". Bomi grumbled as Chorong just continues on pulling her hand going to a certain place.

"Here we are".Bomi looked confused on what Chorong was saying.

"You enter now Bomi".

Bomi just stared at the door in front of her, "What am I going to do inside?".

"Stop asking questions, just enter".

"I don't want to".

Chorong sigh, Chorong opened the door for Bomi and forcefully push Bomi going inside and immediately closed the door.
As Bomi forcefully entered the room, she saw a lady sitting on a chair with full of books and papers on the table.

"You're Yoon Bomi,right?".

Bomi nodded.

"Hmm...by the way, I'm Oh Hayoung, I will be your tuitor".

Bomi blink many times.

What?! Why do I have a tuitor?

Bomi went closer to her tuitor and slowly seated beside her.

"Hmm...what subject do you find the hardest? We will start that first".

"Ahmm...ac...actually I find all the subjects very very hard, they're are all hardest".
The tuitor laughed. Bomi got annoyed when her tuitor laughed at her answer.

"So...where will we start first? Ahmmm...we will start to the usually hardest one, Math".

What?!Math?! My head is now very painful of learning this kind of things that I think it is not kind of worth it...Ahhh.

"Are you listening Mrs.Yoon?".

Bomi shook all her thoughts and nodded to her tuitor.

"Oh, I forgot, we have some rules when you're here...these are the rules, you should always be attentive,listen to me and don't just let the words pass by your ears, you put them in your head...I think that’s all".
Bomi nodded.

They continued their first tuitoring lessons.


"How's the tuitor Bomi? She's nice right?".Chorong asked.

Bomi look at Chorong annoyingly, "She's annoying".

Chorong laughed at her bestfriend's reaction.

"Don't laugh unnie, if you experienced on how she act so strict even in the first day ,I know you will also say she's annoying".

Chorong still laughs and leave her friend alone in the cafeteria.

Hayoung passed by Bomi's table and seated and give papers to Bomi.

"This is a reviewer, you study that cause I will give you a test later".

Bomi get the paper and look what is written on it.

"Why is this so many?".

"Cause I will give a long test for you, and I will test you if you learned something yesterday". Hayoung said and stand up  
leaving Bomi

Hayoung patted Bomi's back, "You can do it". Hayoung said with a smile. Bomi smiled at her too.

Ahh...nice encouragement but Is she really serious?! that I can do this, this is so freaking many! It will not fit in my small head! I don't want to study... Ahh !!!


"Good luck Bomi ,I know you can do it". Chorong encourage her friend.

Bomi laugh, "How can I answer all the questions correctly, I didn't even study".

Chorong raised her eywbrows and punch Bomi's shoulders.

"You're crazy! That's why your mom sent you here so that you will learn!".

"Shh...lower your voice Chorong-unnie, many people staring at us".

Chorong look at the people who's looking at them.

"Okay...Just remember all the things she teach to you yesterday, I know you can do that". Chorong said lowering her voice.

"But unnie ,I don't understand something on  
what she was teaching to me". Bomi said that while smiling.

While Chorong is looking at Bomi's reaction, she was like she is going to punch Bomi again. Chorong put her both hands on Bomi's shoulders like she was encouraging her again.

"Hmmm.."Bomi look at Chorong.

"Hmmm.. You're crazy!". Chorong leave Bomi alone.



As soon as Bomi entered the room, the test started, Hayoung set a time to finish the test.

Bomi answered the long test quietly and seriously.

"You look serious,Ah".Hayoung said as she keeps roaming around Bomi.

Grrr...This annoying long test and can she not stand near at me, she's so distracting.

After how many minutes, the time finish ,Hayoung get the testpaper from Bomi and told something to Bomi before checking the paper.

"After I will check this,you will bring this home and show it to your mom,okay?"

Bomi nodded.

Grrr...Why she is acting like a teacher ,so annoying and the way she talk to me...She is even younger than me, she talk like older to me.

Bomi looked at Hayoung angrily as Hayoung is concentrating on checking her testpaper.



"Oh Bomi, you arrive home, Chorong told me that you have test from your tuitor, can I see the result?".Bomi's mom said happily feeling like her daughter learn a lot.

Bomi slowly showed her paper to her mother,when her mother saw the result,her mother burst to anger.

"10/100!Do you really have a brain!". Bomi's mom throw back the paper to her, Bomi pick up the paper on the floor.

 

 

***************

Finally,I have updated,sorry for the late update guys,hope you like it^^