001

Maybe...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oppaaaa, let’s go grab bubble tea right now.” You laze around on the couch, wanting to go out with your boyfriend on this beautiful sunny spring day. After staying in all throughout winter, all you wanted was a warm hug from Mr. Sun.

“Nah let’s go another day” your boyfriend replied nonchalantly.

Of course, Kim Mingyu would rather stay at home and-

“Why are you so dressed up? I thought you didn’t have a schedule today??” From what you recall he begged the manager to specifically have today off so you two could spend some quality time after all the time you’ve spent away from each other.

“No? I have an appointment, it just came up, or, I forgot about it. Bye, I’m going.”

And out he went just like that.

No goodbye hugs, kisses, not even a flying kiss! Oh well, I hope he's safe wherever he'll be. Hold on, did he even eat earlier?? Aish lovey I swear…always in a rush. Well! More me time I guess!

You changed into comfortably presentable clothing, combed your hair and headed out for some fresh air.

As you were walking you started to think to yourself. “Ahh the flowers are so pretty.” Not as pretty as me. A little voice in your head said.

Hmph! You huffed with a pout in frustration, this would’ve been a perfect time with Mingyu, I miss him..

Oh no…what if he’s with that pretty girl again, the one who always clings to him ? *Sigh* She is soo much prettier than me.. But why can’t she just backo-

“AH! OHMYGOODNESS. OPPAAA!!”

Although your thoughts were abruptly cut off, you smiled at the couple across the road.

That’s cute, I wish he did that for me… Maybe later? Maybe he’s actually out to get me a gift? YAAH! Don’t be so conceited!! But hey, a surprise would be nice.

But then you felt sad again. Lately Mingyu's been REALLY busy, sadly a lot more busier than usual. I guess its all the album preparations. It is very stressful.

Recently when you ask to go out for food or to facetime because you miss him to the brink of sanity, his replies would be short and affection-less. Popular ones consisted of, “No, sorry.” or “Later… later”, “Next time.”, “I can’t.” That’s not the Kim Mingyu you remembered? Usually he’s a very caring and expressive type of guy? You would’ve asked the other members if there’s anything going on with Mingyu, but you haven’t properly gotten to know all of them yet, so that could be kinda weird.

You continued your way down the street, letting your feet take you way, just as your thoughts as your thoughts were moving as they pleased. Passing a pet shop you see the many different puppies on display, all up for sale.

Mingyu does really want a dog again, maybe we could afford one right now? “Mental reminder: Ask lovey to go to the pet shop and look for a dog.” Damnit I miss him so much. Why does he always have to be so busy, even while we're together at home, he’s on his phone; either viciously tapping or giggling away, and whenever I ask what it is he brushes it off and shuts his phone off.

Sigh. Hey! Why not call him right now?

At the speed of light you pulled out your phone, excited to hear his voice. You held #1 on the keypad since he was your emergency contact as you were his as well.

“Hi Oppa! What are-“

“What the hell! Why are you calling?!”

“Oh oppa, I was just calling-“

“For what? Can you hurry, I told you I’m- I'm busy right now.”

“Oh, so sorry oppa! Never mind, I might be home late, Ma says she wants to meet.” Haha a white lie wouldn’t hurt, right?

“OH REALLY?! I mean, oh okay, be safe. bye, love you!”

Hm. That was kinda funky, I swear he was angry earlier. Oh well, I guess the stress is really getting to him. Mybe from the team and CEO especially... I'll just be more understanding then!<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter