Brought Together

Brought Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Walking down the street alone to buy some snacks in the convenience store , his name is Jung Leo . He fasten walking and bump into someone who is in a hurry ,


"Park Sojin faster!" the girl in front of her shouted, he  quickly help her  "Im sorry. thanks for helping" picking up her things and run without looking to him.

Leo notice that a necklace fall out from her neck  when she said goodbye

"Wait up, Your necklace.." but its already too late , the woman was gone.

He look at the necklace , there is a ring as her pendant and thankfully it didn't fall out a while ago.


When Leo got home , he is thinking of a way to give it back to her, in curiosity he take a look of the ring thinking maybe her name engraves on it or her number (?)


"I’ll stand by you" he read, it is engraved into the ring,  a handwritten note of the woman earlier.

Now he is convince that It is a wedding ring for, and with the ring size it must be the man's ring sure.

So what happened to it.. he thought and without realizing it, he already put the ring on his ring finger , it fits perfectly


"What the hell Am I doing" he quickly take it off and keep it to a box.

"Unnie what are you looking?" the young girl ask when she saw her searching around.


"Hyeri, My necklace, its missing" She search her room in case she forgot to wear it today.


"Maybe it fall out" Hyeri helped


"It can't be" Sojin  she flip her drawers, look at the bedsheet she put on the dryer and everywhere else. She sat on the floor teary eyed.



"I will buy you new Unnie" Hyeri comforted her.


"You don't understand, his ring is there too. I can't lose him" She then cried hard...



After two days-


Leo stared blankly inside the coffee shop, his hand reach for the empty seat and He sat down in a free table and waited.
He doesn't like coffee , nor sweet that's what he thought but he still waited there.


Ever since he'd gotten in that damn car accident, his life had revolved around waiting.
Waiting for his doctor. Waiting In different places that sure are not familiar with him. He keeps finding himself in the garden of his house, the han river park , the museum,  cinema, and amusement park, the places he finds corny and irritatable. Sometimes, he would forget things. It made everyone angry, which in turn made him angry, too.
That everlasting feeling of searching

Leo had certainly changed since his accident two years ago.
He leaned back in his chair. His foot tapped restlessly.
Reminding his doctor made him carry around a recorder to record his thoughts. During their sessions, they would wind back the tape and listen. He would always be surprised at the things he said—

Leo was jolted out of his thoughts as the chair infront of him squeaked. A woman sat down and waved over the waitress. She wore trench coat dress with a sunglass  that matched her black short hair..


"Excuse me," he said as politely as he could. "But I'm waiting for someone." he lied not wanting to be disturb of his thoughts.


She looked over at him, red eyebrows arched. Then, she smiled. "I'll be out of your sight, soon." Leo look at her, her voice seem familiar.


The waitress arrived, looking very smart and eager in her attire. "What can I get the two of you , Ma'am ,Sir?"


"One Coffee latte and one caramel frappuccino," she ordered crisply, glancing up at the waitress.


He regarded her suspiciously as the waitress hurried off.


She was familiar with this place. When she looked at him, he quickly looked down. He wished he brought something to read so that it wouldn't be so obvious.


"I ordered for you," the woman said. Her hands were folded neatly on the table.
He looked up and frowned. "You didn't need to."


"Do you like coffee latte?" she asked tentatively, looking like she had hoped to please him.

"I-Don't know the taste of it, I don't drink coffee" he said, .
She nodded.
"Maybe you'll know and like it after you tried" She laugh, he finds it pretty attractive

"I'll pay," he added.
She smiled. He noticed that she did that a lot. It made her face look nice and charming, in.

"So this is kind of like a date," she commented.
He hadn't offered to pay for hers. It was a misconception that he didn't bother to correct. It would have been rude to. "I'm waiting for someone," he told her purposefully again.

"I'm waiting for someone, too," she nodded understandably.

This surprised him. "Then why are you sitting with me?"

"Because I like this spot the best" she glances outside and admire looking at the people passing by. "Besides It's good to have some company while we're both waiting, isn't it?" She unwound the long brown scarf from her neck.

.

She smiled at him again. "You looked like you really weren't enjoying yourself."
Their orders came on a round, black platter. The smelled of coffee latte is familiar, like something familiar that he had once loved drinking on with someone. Leo paused, eyes squinted , His lips thinned in concentration  he breath heavily

"Is there something wrong?" Her eyes looked especially wide
"I'm trying to remember something," he told her truthfully. Her words had broken his concentration. He shrugged and sipped the coffee.  

The coffee tastes  surely familiar to him, but he never liked coffee, how come.

For a few moments, neither of them spoke. He just stared at her, he can't help it .

She was the only one that caught his eye, he was drawn to her like he had known her forever


"Miss have we possibly met before?" he spoke

"Why?"

"I find you familia

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter