Enjoy The Show

Enjoy The Show

"Dammit Baekhyun!" You wriggle your wrists in an attempt to break free from the silk tie that bounded your wrists together. "Baekhyun..." You could hear his footsteps from the hallway and he poked his head out to find you sitting where he had left you ten minutes ago.

"You should really stop putting up a fight, your wrists are going to start to hurt." He smirks. You couldn't tell if you were feeling hot from the anger boiling inside of you or from the sudden arousal you got from simply watching him smirk. "You got yourself into this situation darling."

An irritated sigh fell from your lips as you hung your head down. It wasn't your fault for the reason you were tied down--okay, maybe not entirely your fault. If Baekhyun didn't bake mouth watering brownies then maybe, just maybe you wouldn't be in this situation.

You came from work yesterday and the sweet aroma of chocolate and hazelnuts filled your whole apartment and you already knew that it was Baek's Brownies. Not even five seconds in your apartment, you were already scurrying into the kitchen where a large tray covered with saran wrap was sitting pretty for you to devour. A white index card was placed next to the pan with a message written with a royal blue gel pen.

AT THE STORE BUYING LAST MINUTE DECORATIONS FOR MY CLASSROOM. DO NOT TOUCH. NOT EVEN ONE. BRINGING THIS TO THE PARENT NIGHT TONIGHT. AND YES BABE, I COUNTED HOW MANY THERE WERE. DO NOT TOUCH.

"Hmph!" You huffed and drummed your fingers against the counter. Since Baekhyun was having a student-parent night with his students at the elementary school, you imagined him being a wreck and scrambling all over the place trying to make his classroom as neat as possible. You glanced at the note and then back at the pan.

"He wouldn't notice one brownie, right?"

After that decision, it's what lead you to the situation you were in now. Your arms were tugged behind a chair and your wrists were tied tightly with the blue silk tie Baekhyun had on when he came from work and a staff meeting that evening. You happened to be in your most vulnerable state: sitting at your desk wearing one of Baekhyun's white long-sleeve button ups and his favorite pair of trying to complete paper work. Fate had swooped in as your stretched your arms up to rid of any kinks in your shoulders from staying in the same spot for two hours and within seconds, Baekhyun's slender hands caught hold of your own and wrapped his tie around your wrists. He gently tugged at your chair so you could face him. "Sit still baby." He whispered against your lips and left the room.

"Byun ing Baekhyun!" You shriek as you tried to wriggle yourself free once again.

"Just sit still babe! I'll be there in a few!" Baekhyun called out from God knows where. You hung your head again and closed your eyes. He was right the first time, your wrists were starting to ache and you wanted to cry and smack Baekhyun on the side of the head for tying you down over one brownie. But there was nothing you could do, you were tied down against a chair with no absolute way to get out.

Music began to fill your ears and you feel Baekhyun's finger curl underneath your chin to have you look into his eyes. Your breath was caught in your throat as he placed a chaste kiss on your lips. Your name fell from his lips and you could feel warmth growing from the pit of your stomach. He leans in, close enough to graze your lips, but instead of kissing you, he smirked. "Enjoy the show baby."

You try to lean in to capture his lips, but he pulled back and began to sway along with the music. Your palms start to sweat and your jaw slightly hung open. You made contact with his lust clouded eyes and before you could look away, your eyes trailed to look at lips then to his neck.

Oh god, his neck.

There was a small sheen of sweat that glistened as he moved and he looked undeniably delicious. Your eyes did not stop there as his fingers crept towards his chest to unhook the first couple of buttons of his shirt. You bit your lip and rubbed your thighs together. He took notice of this and stepped closer towards you. He started to grind his hips along with the music and you groaned loudly.

Besides being an amazing baker, grinding his hips was another thing Baekhyun was amazing at and you were definitely familiar with that. You watched in pain as he teased you with the movement of his hips. Every sway, every flick, every was sinful and almost too much for you to handle. You wanted to touch him, grab him--anything because he was teasing you the out of you and there was nothing you could do except to enjoy the show.

"B-Baek..." You whimpered and tried to untangle your wrists. He was now standing above you with your thighs in the space between in his legs. He cupped your cheek and gently lifted your head. "Eyes on me, sweetheart."

You hated him. You really hated him. You hated the way his black hair was disheveled and his shirt was opened enough for you to see a small trail of sweat that traveled from his neck. But what bothered the out of you the most was that he was wearing black leather pants. It perfectly traced out his thighs and something else that he made no attempt in hiding. Was he wearing this to work or did he change into this for his own entertainment? No matter what the reason was, you desperately needed to get the tie off of your wrists so you could push and pounce on him.

"Baekhyun...please untie me..." You make no attempt to hide the need in your voice. "I want to touch you, Baek..." His name tumbled from your lips as a moan and answered with a laugh and a sweet kiss on your lips. He whispered your name and you shivered, leaning into his touch until he pulled away almost immediately.

"Do not touch."

This was complete and utter torture. Did Baekhyun always have this much self control? Still standing above you, he reached down and fumbled with the buttons of his shirt that you were wearing. "You need to listen to me when I tell you not to touch things." You whined and he lowered his face to place a trail of wet kisses from your neck to a spot right above your left .

"F-, Baek-- Okay! Okay, I'll listen I swear--!" You rubbed your thighs together again to suppress the aching feeling that was beginning to bubble from your core. You could already feel himself smirk against you as he a small bruise against your skin.

"And?"

"A-And I won't eat anymore of your brownies unless you say it's okay. Now please untie me." He stood up straight and took a good look at you.

Some strands of your hair were sticking to your face and you were a panting mess beneath him. "But you're so beautiful like this." He soaked in the image and kissed your forehead before reaching behind you to release your hands.

You ignored slight pain in your wrists and shoved Baekhyun to the floor until you were straddling the same sinful hips that you were more than familiar with. He stuttered your name as your worked down his chest to the rest of his shirt.

"Byun Baekhyun." You couldn't help but moan as you attacked his neck leaving small bites and red marks. You heard him sigh and his hands automatically crept up to grip your waist, but you noticed the action and swatted his hands away. "Ah-ah, no touching."

Revenge was definitely sweet at this point. It was now his turn who was a panting mess beneath you as you grounded your hips against him. You worked at the buttons he failed to remove off the shirt you wore and seductively slid it off your shoulders causing a frustrated groan out of your boyfriend.

"Let me tell you something, Baek." You grind into him one more time and he threw his head back into the carpet. "Even if you tell me not to touch anything," Starting from his glistening neck, you kissed, and bit down his chest, your hips were slowly sliding down his thighs as you trailing down lower.

His chest heaved up and down as you a stripe beneath his navel. He growled a string of profanities when your palm grazed the growing buldge in his pants. "Even if you tell me not to," You were now settled in between his thighs and your fingers played with the loops of his pants, reaching towards the button before popping it open. "I still get what I want."

"Shiiiit..." Baekhyun hissed and dug a hand into his hair. He lifted his head to peek at you through his lashes.

You sat innocently between him and pulled down his zipper without breaking eye contact. You watched as his adam's apple bobbed up and down before smirking. Your fingers gripped onto the waistband of both his boxers and pants and slid them down his thighs in a slow torturous pace. Lightly gripping his hip, you your lips and winked at your mess of a boyfriend.

"Enjoy the show baby."