Typical Morning with B

Bust Your Windows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-Not-Really-Friends w/ benefits!au

Typical morning w/ CB

Warnings: repeatative mentions of the word: , vulgar words and all. 

550w

 

---

 

Baek doesn’t knew what he was doing. Waking up to a familiar room for ninth time was not a good thing for him especially when the room he was in his enemy slash rival slash the person he hated the most bedroom.

“. What did I do again?” Baek sat up and pull the bed sheet closed to his body. He was the only one on the room. Maybe the was in the kitchen. He got up and fix himself up before making his way out of the room.

Baekhyun picked up his things in the living room. Quietly getting his bag, and slowly walking towards to the door of the apartment.

Slowly, I can do it, only 3 meters more and I’m out in this hell Baekhyun thought but unlucky for him. He heard a chuckle behind him. Baekhyun immediately froze then he sighed. Looking back to the tall man glaring to him.

“Where are you goin’ darling? Leaving already?” Chanyeol chuckled crossing his arms against his chest and leaning to the wall. Why is he shirtless, the he doesn’t even have an abs Baekhyun thought doesn’t dare to say it out loud.

“Shut the up, and can you please stop ruining my day? Seriously” Baekhyun barked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter