Ch.1

Genius Show
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n: First of all I'm sorry for the bad grammar. English is not my first language. Please enjoy it! ♡♡

----------------------------------------------------

 

      It is a sunny day and everyone is going out playing outside or going for a date. No one is spemding their time in house when the weather is so nice except for this person.

       "............the winner is from Jeonju High School!" theres a sound of people giving applause and some cheering can be heard. The winner have a wide smile plastered on his face as he shakes his hand with another participant who is from another high school.

      "As usual the winner for each round will face his another opponent next in Genius Show...."  the boy who spent his time in home instead of playing outside turn off the tv as he stared toward the blank tv while smirking. He cross his legs as he rest his back against the couch slowly fall into a deep thought thinking hard about something that will happen in future.

       Genius Show is a show where all genius students from schools in South Korea were gathered to find the most genius student in the city. Each weeks there will be two participants compete with each other to win the title of genius student. The winner for that week will be bring to next week round to compete with another contestants. They will answered questions that will ask by the show's mc, Yoo Jae Suk. The Genius Show is ranks 1st in South Korea since most of the citizens spend their Sunday night in front of tv watching the show.

    Gasp slowly slip out from the sitting figure  as a pair of hands wrap around his neck and a pair of lips press against his cheek. Smile slowly forms on his face as he pulls the man's waist pulling him onto his lap and smooching the latter face with kisses.

       "Hyuuuuuung~" the younger one whines softly as he push the older face away slightly before he tighten the hugs around the older's waist.

       "I'm sorry Jongie," the older chuckles lightly as he rest his chin on Sungjong's shoulder playing with the younger's shirt.

       "What are you thinking Myungsoo hyung?" Sungjong pulls away slightly as he cup Myungsoo's fave staring toward his boyfriend's handsome figure and caress his cheeks gently. He is a bit worried since Myungsoo seems thinking a lot this lately. He don't know what his boyfriend thinking about and as a caring boyfriend he wants to help.

        "Nothing baby. I'm just thinking about the show." Myungsoo flash out his dashing dimple smile and ruffle the younger's hzir lovely. 

         Sungjong sigh in relief as he smiles again. "You can do it hyung. You are a genius." Sungjong sure Myungsoo can do it well in that show since he always got a perfect score in exam without studying.  He became a young teacher in their school since everyone always find his boyfriend if they have a problem with their homework. Even the teachers respect Myungsoo for his brilliant brain.

      "I know, don’t worry about me. You should worry about your homework instead, " Myungsoo chuckles lightly when Sungjong puffing his cheeks whining disagree to do his homeworks. He tighten the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter