Begin Again

Begin Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun p.o.v

The crowd was buzzing with excitement, kids running from all different directions, and the cheerful laughter of the happy parents and adults as they conversed with each other. I looked at my surroundings with a small smile on my face. I was nervously biting my nails as I waited for my friend to arrive to watch the fireworks for New Year's Eve, but it appears she was running late. I checked my phone to see if there was any messages from her, but my notifications were empty. I scoffed and rolled my eyes as I went back to observing my surroundings. 

Twenty minutes passed and she finally arrived out of breath from jogging from the parking lot. 

" I'm so sorry, I was caught up in the evening traffic " she laughed plopping herself on the blanket next to me. I smiled at her, I wasn't much of a talker. 

" Do you happen to know when it starts? " Lisa asked nudging me.

" It starts when it reaches the new year you doofus " I laughed.

Lisa cracked a smile when she heard me laugh. I wouldn't blame her, it's been a while since I've shown any emotion other than sadness or pain. She continued talking about the events that happened in her day while I silently listened, nodding my head at the right times. I was glad she didn't mention anything about me laughing, cause she knew that I would've felt uncomfortable. 

It was only after a short amount of silence that Lisa sighed and looked over at me with an unreadable expression

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter