mistaken

I Found A Girl (BTS x Mamamoo songfic)

[A/N]:

hai gaaaissseeee XDDDD I'm really sorry if I took so long to update. huhu As I promised, final exams were already over, here you goo XDDDD Hope you guys like it~~ and please bear with my writing style tho XDDD

======================================

 

"a couple days we got to hanging (real close)

turns out she wasn't even taken (oh no)

i made a move she said

'baby you're mistaken, i'm not into bacon'"

 

 

 As promised, Namjoon met Moonbyul outside the apartment and started to walk on their way to what Namjoon mentioned to her behind the word 'somewhere'.

 "Whoaaa~~ I thought you're already dead~ HAHAHA XD" Moonbyul made a joke.

 "You silly~~ I just finished eating right now. Hahaha." Namjoon replied.

 "Oh~~ so shall we go now?" "Alright~"

 

 Namjoon escorted her til they got in his car. As he's driving her on the way to that secret place, they talked about their own lives, as well as their idol lives, like how was their life before the debut with their own respective groups.

 "To be honest, I missed those times that our groups were competing in all music shows here, just like during our debut years--"

 "I've guess you already mistake--"

 "Oh, sorry Moonbyul. My bad. We debuted a year older than you did. It was our comeback when your group debuted."

 She chuckled, "it's okay. Hahaha~~you're so cute anyway~~"

 

 Hearing those words made Namjoon shaking his knees while driving, but he hide it away just to make sure that Moonbyul wouldnt notice him, but there's an other way around.

 

 "Namjoon-ah, a-are you okay?"

 "Uh~~ yeah yeah. Dont worry. I can handle this."

 "Okaaay..."

 

 They're already on their way to the secret place that is his owned KTV bar, and when they arrived on the said place, and offered her to have a rap battle with him, she defo loved it, and made the KTV stage their own for having fun, as well as for entertaining the audience.

 

 

 Their rap battle adventures in Namjoon's KTV bar continued in the past few months, as well as their grown-up and developed friendship until one time after their rap battle last night when Namjoon escorted her home.

 

 "Thanks for the battle, Namjoon, and also for taking me home. You're really a wonderful person. And you look so cute."

 "No worries, Moonstar~" Namjoon gave her a swag fist bump.

 "Hey~~ if I'm the Moonstar, then you're a Crazy Monster."

 Namjoon widened his eyes, "Ooo---kkaaaayyyyy~~"

 "I'm just joking, Namjoon~ dun worry." Moobyul laughed.

 "Nah~~ it's okay." He smiled, "by the way, Moonbyul, I have something to ask you."

 "Uhmmm, what is that?"

 "Are you single?"

 "Yes~~but---"

 

 Her words were being cut short when Namjoon laid his lips on hers so passionately, but she suddenly pushed her away.

 

 "I'm sorry, Namjoon, but you're mistaken. Yeah, I'm single, but not into someone like you."

 

 She went down the car out of disappointment, and went on her way inside her house. Namjoon, on the other hand, was left speechless and blank, and didnt know what she was trying to imply. He might be a genius who has a very high IQ, but when it comes to falling in love and confessing someone or such shenanigans, he was already a loser, resulted of being rejected many times, including this one.