finale~

The Love we have is ReaL~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

News is starting to spread.It was a hot topic sure it will be,one of the most popular boy group EXO main dancer Kai is dating most popular girl group f(x)'s gorgeous maknae,Krystal.

It wasn't like they were dating in real but Amber can't stop the feeling,oh how she wish to be in Kai's place.She wanted to claim her Princess as hers,let everyone know that she belongs to her and that they love each other.But..they are in a society where LGBT is highly prohibited. Without her knowing a single tear left her eyes.She is not being insecure right now,she knows how much the younger loves her just like she loves her Princess.But sometimes she wonder if she should stop this whole thing and make the younger have a more beautiful life.Her princess deserved better,but still she can't seem to let go cause without her Princess it's like no hapiness for her.And a World without her Princess....Guess she didn't like that World.

It was past midnight but Amber still can't fall asleep,she gently pats the younger's head who is sleeping peacefully beside her,hugging her tightly nuzzling her head on Amber's chest,Amber smiled Her princess looks so adorable and innocent.She bents down and place a kiss on her princess forehead.The younger shifted and slowly open her eyes.

"Am?" She slowly says rubbing her sleepy eyes. "Yes princess?" Amber replied pecking her cheeks."Why aren't you sleeping?Having a nightmare?" The younger asked again,looking up at Amber worried filled her eyes.

Amber smiled warmly "No princ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter