Prologue

You're My One Soul Mate

In life, there are many form of life chain that puts people in the hierarchy and who they need to be submitting. The Omegas and Betas submit to their one and only alpha in their whole lifetime. Among the alphas, there exist a true alpha that has the power to stand above every other alpha, making them submit to him or her. These Alphas are rare but not non-existent. With rarity comes competition among the lower ranks to catch their attention for their ill-intent to have power that comes with in the relationship. Because of these ill-intent from many Betas and Omegas, the true Alphas were incapable of breeding new true Alphas as they were aware of all ill nature of the Betas and Omegas and causes a diminish in their number. Even with all these ill-intent, existing true Alpha was still able to find their one true mate amongst the crowd, some lucky, some not as much and passed along from loneliness.

 

Cha Hakyeon, N in his true Alpha name, was lucky to have found his soul mate in a café one day. It was like love at first sight and both of them could feel the pull towards one another and immediately knew they were both fated to be with one another.

 

Jung Taekwoon, nicknamed Leo, is a beta born from the love of the true Alpha Jung Yunho and Beta Kim Jaejoong. It wasn’t rare for true alphas to have their child born a Beta, but most expected them to be alphas to continue their lineage, especially those of true alpha lineage. Even Changmin, his younger brother of two years, was an Alpha and many had high expectation from him. Having lived with people talking about him behind their backs, this was probably what created the cold demeanour that he has. However, Jung Taekwoon was still greatly loved by his family and eventually, by his soul mate that he finally found after 25 years, in the years to come. What he did not expect is for him to be a true Alpha. People were definitely going to talk more now with this knowledge.

 

Though, their first encounter wasn’t what anyone would have expected.

 

Jung Taekwoon ran out of the café immediately when realisation struck him as to the revelation of his mate.

 

Cha Hakyeon, on the other hand, was about to approach his mate, when he suddenly up and ran out of the café, leaving him dumbstruck.

 

“Hyung, you there?” a voice behind Hakyeon asked, poking him.

 

“Wha-yes I am Changmin,” Hakyeon responded, waking up from his shock.

 

“Then why are you standing here stuck in place?” Changmin pushes Hakyeon onwards in the queue as he seems to not plan on moving forward.

 

“Well….I may have finally found my soul mate,” he confess, still confused, and Changmin’s head perk up, looking around the café to spot said soul mate and was about to face plant the shelf from what Hakyeon said after, “but he ran out before I could even talk to him.”

 

“Well hyung, I’m sure you’ll meet him soon again if you’re both fated to be together but now, my coffee and cake that you owe me for helping you with your work,” Changmin demanded.

 

“Fine, you prick of a dongsaeng. Eat all you want and get fat,” Hakyeon exclaimed, ordering their food.

 

Changmin ignored the comment, thinking about what Hakyeon was saying earlier about his soul mate, looking at the direction said person ran off to. He saw who it was that ran out of the café as there was only one person that ran out when they were in the café. If Hakyeon wasn’t wrong about who his soul mate was, Changmin was positive that it was his one and only blood brother, Jung Taekwoon.