Chapter 2

WHAT???.....I'm Mark's MAID?!?!?!

Sohyun's POV

Once we got to our school, I decided to go to my locker to put my things away. After that, I went to my Math class which is my favorite subject because... I LOVE MATH. Then the Math teacher came. 

"Hello students I would like you to meet a new student" says the teacher. As the new student came to the room, I stood in shock...

 

Mark POV 

I came to the classroom and this young woman look at me which is really weird. I don't give a damn about that student.

"Please introduce yourself," the Math teachers says.

"Annyeonhaseyo, my name is Mark Tuan and hopefully you will treat me well," I said.

"Very well, you can sit next to Sohyun," the Math teacher said.

BWO?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!

Sohyun POV

Aish why do I have to sit with this arrogant boy??!!!! Hmph. 

While I was taking notes, Mark was staring at me and I didn't stare at him because I wanted to concerate on what the teacher is talking about the lesson. 

Once the teacher pass out the homework which is due tomorrow and the class ended, Mark look at me and wanted to copy my notes. 

"Mianhe, I don't want to give you my notes since you were staring at me DA WHOLE CLASS TIME," I said.

Mark pull my arm tightly and he took me to the hallway where the students were staring at us. I try to let it go, but I couldn't and Bomi and Kris was running toward us. 

"LET ME GO MARK," I said.

"NO SINCE YOU DIDN'T WANT ME TO COPY NOTES, YOU CAN TAKE THIS!" Mark says.

Mark push me to the wall hardly and I started to black out....

 

A/N

Here's my update.

I was sick a couple of days, but I'm happy not being sick anymore.

I'll do double update next week since I don't have school on Tuesday and Friday. Yippy!!!!

Annyeong