Nayeon not sure

did not work, did not agree

Nayeon not sure, if she remembers the correct name of the one that left. Just remember that the name was not a Korean, as well as itself its owner, and it began to "Tzu", and ends either on the "yu", whether on the "ya", whether in general had no end - Nayeon not remember.

 

It is generally believed that with the name of her memories go away girl, alas, did not happen.

 

Did not happen.

 

"It is not wrong not grown together." - The only thing that Tzuyu answered many questions such as "why?", « Where? » « You come back? » The bitterness of these words still pays to Nayeon language, although it is not the words she said, she did not hurt, did not it first broke the promise to "be together forever," is not it. In fact, the eldest to the last thought that it was a joke, they say, all the Chinese people a sense of humor, and Tzuyu cannot leave, she promised, and a promise cannot be broken, right?

 

You cannot.

 

However, she broke.

 

Nayeon believes that the July 8 - the date of her death.

 

- If you think that you died on the day when it was all over between you and went down the slope, you were dead since the middle of May - playfully shoves her Jungyeon, - and not from the beginning of July Devil.

 

And Nayeon breaks down, crying for the first few days, but promised herself that there will be more, is not worthy of this Tzuyu her tears. Crying so that Jungyeon have to wipe the bar almost every two minutes, and she decides: sad Nayeon cannot drink. Anyway, you cannot drink any Nayeon.

 

Jungyeon decides to take her to his home, for fear: a few years of friendship understood that from the drunk and sad Nayeon can expect anything. She carefully lays sleeping girl on the bed (she decides to sleep on the couch - "I can endure one night for a friend"), but almost immediately Nayeon opens his eyes and looks at Jungyeon surprisingly sober look, looking a couple of minutes, trying to find something in the face of a friend.

 

- Where Tzuyu?

 

Jungyeon jams exactly half a minute, and then responds with a smile:

 

- She was lost. Come better to get some sleep you, and we will begin to look for it?

 

Nayeon smiles and laughs and Jungyeon swear to all that she has - for the first time over the summer she saw her so happy. She covers her blanket and quietly walks away, hoping that tomorrow she will forget about this conversation.

 

A Nayeon continues to smile. She still remembers her name.

 

"We're sure to find you, Tzuyu, right?"