...holds your hands when they're cold

Lovers

~Firstly I'm sorry for updating so much later than intended (most of you must've forgotten this story already ^^'). Secondly I'm sorry for any mistakes I may have made and hope you'll tell me about them and help me become a better writer with ideas and critique. Personally I'm not satisfied with this chapter at all but it didn't get better and I finally decided to upload it and wait for your suggestions for improvements. :D~

 

A lover is a person who holds your hands when they're cold

 

Cold.
He felt like his body was freezing and he would turn into an icy statue any moment.
His body was curled up in a ball and unpleasant shivers went down his back periodically.
He could hear shouts from downstairs, calling him for breakfast,
but he couldn't come down. Couldn't come out of his bed even, irrationally frightened of the idea to actually freeze with leaving his blanket cavern, which almost protectively surrounded his body.

He locked his arms around his knees, shaking, and waited for something to happen or the coldness to dissipate once the shouts from downstairs came to an end.

His door was opened suddenly, without him hearing nor expecting it, and his heart briefly stopped out of shock. His mother was standing there, looking worried.

"Tae, what are you up to? Why won't you come downstairs for breakfast? Jungkook's there, too-“


She ended abruptly, wide eyes fixed on Taehyungs quivering contours under the blanket. "Oh dear, Tae!“, she gasped.
 

-*-

 

Following her words, sudden rustling was heard from downstairs and two quite large man stumbled up the stairs. "What's going on with him?“, the younger looking man, Taehyungs best friend Jungkook, asked first, arriving at the doorframe.

The other man next to him, having his mouth wide open for asking a surely similar question, tensed up upon arriving.

Jungkook, not realising the pairs strange behavior, went forward in direction of the shivering bundle, sniffling as he smelled something new, sweet and strange.
He turned around, a wondering expression on his face, as he stared into the thunderstruck faces of the man and woman behind him aka Taehyungs parents. Both wore the same unbelieving expression, not moving in the slightest.

Jungkook turned around to them fully now, cocking his head to the side with a confused expression on his face.

"Miss Kim, I don't want to burden you but I think you're going in heat, it smells really sweet in here right now.“

The womans face twitched seemingly, making her attempt not to laugh obvious even though her eyes showed her still shellshocked and disbelieving inside.

"That's not me, Jungkook.“

A quiet whimper was heard from under the blanket. Jungkooks face scrunched up in confusion.

"T-Taehyung“ Taehyungs father spoke up for the first time now. "you're in heat.“

The room became quiet at once, only slightly laboured breath was heard, most likely coming from Taehyung.
"B-but that means...“ Jungkook spoke up, wearing the expression of utter disbelieve Taehyungs parents wore, too.

"He's an omega.“ Taehyungs mother said, breaking the news ultimately.


_)°(__)°(__)°(__)°(__)°(__)°(__)°(_

 

The elderly man sitting behind the huge wooden table frowned.

"The boy's an omega, you say?“

Another man similar to his age stood in front of the table, nodding at the question.

"Strange, I know.“ he said. "But Taehyung got into his heat yesterday morning. You won't be able to believe how freaked I was, running into his room smelling a newly turned omega with only boys and my wife in the room.“

The sitting mans brows looked like they would touch each other soon, frowning worriedly. "How's your son now, Dae?“

The standing man sighed. "My wife is taking care of him. He's very shocked himself and I would guess he's scared, too. No one heard from a male omega ever. Seems to be very rare and you know Taehyung...“

Both man sighed.

"This is surely a big problem since we know nothing. I know he won't like it and you won't either, Dae, but I want you to have him locked into your house till his heat passes at least. We don't know how the others would react to him and I want to try to be prepared if any of the citizens decide to bully or segregate Taehyung for being different. You heard from the recent problems in the omega dorm, those girls can be real es.“

 

_)°(__)°(__)°(__)°(__)°(__)°(__)°(_

 

"Oh my... EOMMA! What's wrong with me?! Yesterday I was freezing cold and now I am HOT and there's strange liquid and sweat everywhere. It's disgusting!“

Taehyungs mother chuckled about her boy freaking out like this, laughing at his obviously innocent mind and his little knowledge.

"Oh Tae, both of us know that you had been teached about this. Don't ask things like that!“

Taehyungs huge eyes narrowed a little as he started to pout. "But Eomma, it's disgusting! I hate being an omega! How will I survive having this every six months?! And for a week!“

His mother chuckled, brushing through his bangs as she left the room, taking his wet sleep pants with her.

Taehyung went after her, still complaining. "And my pants keep getting wet because of this stupid, sticky liquid!“

"Ah, I have a solution for that.“, the woman said, throwing Taehyungs clothes into the hamper, "Follow me!“ and then she disappeared into her bedroom.
Taehyung followed her obediently and without thought like a well-bred puppy, finding his mother rummaging in her wardrobe.

His eyes wandered around as he waited, boredly humming a song he couldn't get out of his mind lately.

His parents bedroom was sparsely decorated.
Some of his embarrassing child drawings as well as a painting from an unknown artist decorated the walls. Other than that the room merely contained two wardrobes for all of their clothes and a huge four-poster bed.

The ruffling of his mother stopped and she proudly extracted a long, white piece of cotton.
Taehyungs eyes grew huge as he watched his mother unfurl the knee-length dress and a high pitched squeak left his mouth.

"But Eomma“, he said, shocked. "That's a dress.“

 

-*-

 

Jungkook walked along the narrow street framed by small family houses but stopped as he came to a paticular one with a light green color. Taehyungs house.
After he found out that Tae was in heat and therefore obviously an omega, Taehyungs parents decided to send him home, stating Taehyung surrounded by other people th
an them would make him irritated.
Jungkook himself did not really understand this reasoning and decided to show up today again and see if Taehyung felt better than
yesterday.

Heat was something Jungkook didn't really
know much about but hearing about it at school made the procedure look like something very painful and he hoped to help Tae a little through this.

As Jungkook stepped on the
doormat saying “Just ring.“ and ringed, it took some time till someone opened the door and he looked straight into the startled face of Ms Kim.

"Oh, Jungkook. What are you doing here? You really shouldn't come here during Taes heat week, we told you.“

Jungkook nodded in order to show that he knew this and than opened his mouth to
tell the smaller women about his reasons for coming as he was interrupted by Taehyungs yelling voice.

"Eomma, do I really have to wear this? It's so embarrassingly light and feels like it isn't covering anything.“

Ms Kim chuckled at this, shook her head and surprisingly let Jungkook in.

"Yes, you have to, dear. Your self-lubrication would wet anything in no time and this is one way to at least walk accurately.“, she then yelled back at Taehyung, gesturing for Jungkook to remove his shoes which he already did.

All the while Jungkooks eyebrows shot up more and more as he wondered what mother and son of the Kims were talking about.

He and Ms Kim walked in further up to the first floor as a frustrated looking Taehyung left the first door in the upper floor, wearing a light, white dress and most likely nothing underneath as the sweet heat-smell he emitted was extremely strong. Taehyung pouted cutely, having his mother cooing and letting Jungkook successfully loose his breath upon this sight and the wonderful, intense smell going up his nostrils.

 

"Oh my god, Tae! Your smelling even better than yesterday!“, Jungkook said while drawing nearer, drawing Taehyungs attention to him and surprising even himself as those words burst out of him.

At his sight, Taehyung eyes widened.

"J-jungkook?“ The other boy nodded. Now it was Taehyung taking some steps in his direction, letting something out that sounded like a quiet whimper.

Nothing happened for some long moments as both boys weren't able to keep their gaze off each other, their nostrils flared. The atmosphere suddenly became strange and their stares heated.

 

At that moment Taehyungs mother jumped in between them, irritating both.

"Keep your eyes to yourself, boys. There's no need of mating just because one of you is in heat.“, she said, making both boys faces flush into a cherry red color.

 

_)°(__)°(__)°(__)°(__)°(__)°(__)°(_

 

Being together with Taehyung as an omega wasn't as strange as Taehyung and Jungkook had thought it would be.
Of course, Taehyungs heat week made Jungkook stay away for a while because of the intense smell and therefore intense affinity among them which made both boys freak out a little. Next to this, Jungkook still had to go to school during that week, other than Taehyung.

After Taes change fully ended now, he was allowed to go outside and to school again, even though he was reluctant about this.
He was being the strange kid anyway which made him afraid of being bullied even more. It was only thanks to Jungkooks promise to be near him and protect him if neccessary that he finally went out. They were late to school for half an hour.

Sadly, school went as bad as expected.

After they came in late for class, the teacher nagged at them, giving Taehyung a weirded out look but things became worse.
During break, some other beta and omega girls came to Taehyungs desk making fun of him and laughing at him for not being a boy but some 'darn ugly girl'. Jungkook was quick to frighten them off but the words were said, ruining Taehyungs day and driving his mood down easily.


Days like this went on, making Taehyung feel bad and after almost a year bearing the same treatment over and over again, he was able to laugh when he was with Jungkook or his family alone only.

Jungkook and his parents saw him feeling down constantly, of course, but they couldn't really do anything against it other than trying to make him smile every day at least a little.

After almost a year of Taehyungs unexpected change into an omega, Jungkook changed, too.

 

-*-

 

It was hard for Taehyung to stand up in the morning only to realise he would have to go to school again, hearing others telling him he's ugly and not worth anything. Not even the teachers intervened because they were weirded out, too. The only one being on his side was Jungkook.

Jungkook, who kept him together when he felt like crying in the schools toilets. Jungkook, who held his shaking hands when he thought about hurting himself in order to ease the pain. Jungkook, who was protective and soft towards him. Jungkook, who he had fallen for during the past year after showing as an omega.

But sadly he knew Jungkook would never think about him like that, he was just too unworthy of him. During the year, Jungkook had developed a more mature look, a sharpened jaw and broader shoulders, all his baby fat gone into oblivion.
He got some (many) muscles, too, having a two-hour-workout-session every day since approximately nine months.

Summarizing you could say he became extremely hot, even more handsome and got a great body, too.

And that didn't stay unnoticed by the other kids from their school.
There were more love letters in Jungkook locker every day and when they walked through the hallways almost every girl was swooing on him (okay, that only happened once). Many of his admirers were very gorgeous girl omegas, being ready to get laid by him any second even though Jungkook hasn't even changed yet. And Taehyung knew he would never stand a chance.

After dressing up, Taehyung went down the stairs to greet his parents and eat breakfast together with them before he would go to school.
Normally Jungkook picked him up but
the younger wrote Taehyung yesterday night he wouldn't be able to do this this morning because he had something to do. Taehyung was used to it. It wouldn't be the first time Jungkook wouldn't be able to pick him up due to early basketball practice or anything.

His parents talked a lot during breakfast, asking Taehyung if he wanted to help in the garden after coming back
home from school, which he agreed to wholeheartedly. He loved family activities, even more after he turned into an omega.

With his parents whishing him a wonderful school day even though all of them knew it won't be wonderful at all, he started walking to school.


The schoolyard was still empty as he entered it, being much too early but enjoying the peace that came with the lack of people.
He went to his locker first, opening it to take
out the books he would need in class, finding some sticky notes on it with "Hoes stink“ and "Dirty “ written on them.
He removed them off his locker with a blank expression and left afterwards, seating himself on the leftmost school desk in the first row.
He leaned back closing his eyes as he let his mind wander.


These days, Jungkook didn't seem to have much time for Taehyung as he was popular and needed to keep up with sports and his other friends (so Taehyung thought).
Taehyung lost track of him more now and a week ago he had to eat lunch by himself three days in a row as Jungkook was too busy talking with other people than to eat with Taehyung.
The omega, on the other hand, knew he shouldn't be jealous or angry for this because Jungkook was popular and had more friends than him and wanted to spent time with them, too. Still, he was indeed angry those days, not talking with Jungkook afterwards.
He regretted those decisions fast afterwards as he felt like Jungkook and him grew apart from each other
more. And he still didn't know if he was oversensitive or if this was true.

A movement in the corner of his eye pulled Taehyung out of his thoughts
and made him curiously look out of the window.
His
heart took a leap and a happy smile formed on his face immediately as he saw Jungkook walking through the schools gate, directing his steps to the building behind it.
Taehyung became giddy as he watched Jungkook, feeling butterflies in his stomach and almost laughing because he felt so
relieved and happy as if he didn't see Jungkook since a year.
Jungkook seemed to look even more mature and manly though, making the omega in him whimper submissively as he discerned something about Jungkook was plainly different than before.

Another person entered the schoolyard though and Taehyungs heart dropped a beat.
There was Bae Joohyun (sorry,
but someone had to be this), one of the most beautiful girls in the school, a beta and one of those who tortured Taehyung the most, even hurting him physically, shouting out to Jungkook who turned around to her, his back to Taehyung now.
Smiling, she ran up to him, obviously praising Jungkook or anything because he bowed after a few words from her, nodding his head in a thankful manner.
Taehyungs heart ached at th
e interaction among those two, whimpering a little to himself.
He didn't like the picture of his biggest torturer and his best friend, which he fell in love with, talking with each other and actually looking really
good together.

Lost in his thoughts, he seemed to miss some part of their conversation because as he looked back at the couple, he could only gasp due to loosing his breath and
he helplessly felt tears forming in his eyes as he saw both Jungkook and Joohyun kissing.
He averted his eyes immediately and as he knew he wouldn't be able to stand this day without being totally wrecked afterwards, he ran,
passing through the schholyard after ensuring himself that Joohyun and Jungkook were gone.
He didn't even care about missing all these
periods and maybe worsen his grades therefore.

But he didn't see Jungkook pushing Joohyun away shortly after he looked away, wiping his lips with a disgusted expression and yelling at Joohyun for invading his personal space just like this because his first kiss wasn't meant to be taken by her.

 

-*-

 

Jungkook felt weird during the past two weeks. Not really ill but weird and even though it was a minor problem only, he felt confused and not fully himself.
This, paired up with a
ll those admirers throwing themselves at him, made him unable to realise that he didn't meet Taehyung often during these two weeks anymore.
Nor did he realise the commotions around a girl named
Bae Joohyun and her reputation as the 'girl most likely to become Jungkooks girlfriend' as she announced that she is going to confess to him soon.
Jungkook, plainly said, was dense to all those bad signs following him.

Now, two weeks after he started feeling weird, he finally found out why. In the afternoon some hours after school, he changed.
It was hot and he was running through his familys house in
undergarments only, to ease the heat, as his father came home, a frown on his face, but started lightening up as he saw Jungkook.
"Son!“, he called out, startling Jungkook. „You're changing!“
Since Jungkook didn't realise these symptomes before, he stood still, shocked,
until a smile grew on his face. "I am, aren't I?“
His father nodded, looking proud and ruffling his sons hair.
"Well, looks like you're not an omega, at least.“, he said therewhile, jokingly. Jungkooks father never liked Taehyung, the boy being an omega only extending his dislike.
It was Jungkooks turn to frown now. He didn't like people making fun of Taehyung, the boy not deserving any of it. Especially his father being mean made him angrier every time this happened which's the reason why he stopped bringing Taehyung to his house a while ago.


By early evening, Jungkook knew he was an alpha, his change almost finished. Alpha changes were the fastest ones.
Other than omegas they weren't going through a heat in order to change fully
and be enabled to give birth but only became stronger, often huger and they developed their wolfish instincts in means of better hearing and smelling skills. It was said, newly turned alphas were more aggressive, too.
Betas therefore, didn't get any extraordinarily new skills, becoming more wolfish though.
And omegas, as far as Jungkook knew, became more submissive and as he has got to see on Taehyung, they became softer, more feminine and a sweet, addictive smell on them, too.

After coming to know that he's an alpha, Jungkook wrote Taehyung some SMS that he won't be able to pick him up in order to surprise him in school with himself being newly turned.

He knew his change came pretty late compared to all his classmates but since no one was bothered by it, he didn't care much about it, too.
Rather he was worried about another thing: Taehyung. He had the feeling his childhood friend became even prettier every time he saw him and therefore his fear, someone would recognize this and ask Taehyung out before he could,
grew since Jungkook wanted to confess after changing only.

As Taehyung didn't ha
ve a boyfriend (he knew his elder friend was gay) yet and he finally changed, Jungkook decided to ask Taehyung out directly the next time they saw each other.
But he didn't want this to be some crappy confession at Taehyungs front door but in front of everyone so he could make sure everybody knew about his feelings, either rejected or not.
All those hormonal teenagers throwing themselfes at him became more and more unpleasant as time passed, too.

 

_)°(__)°(__)°(__)°(__)°(__)°(__)°(_


As Jungkook woke up in the morning after he had changed, he could feel his heart pump already, his body full of anxiety, hope and mostly excitement. He was going to confess his love to Taehyung today. Taehyung, his best friend and the most beautiful person in however way you looked at it, ever.

He was nervous already as he took a shower, taking some minutes more on his appearance today and putting on his school uniform neatly.
He never ate breakfast at home but in the break after the first classes
which is why he went out of his house right after dressing, being much too early due to his restlessness.

Jungkooks house lay a little secluded from the other houses and therefore he had to walk a little longer than most of the other students on their way to school.
Taehyung, for example, needed
five to ten minutes only.

As Jungkook walked through the school gates, no one was to be seen and silently he thanked himself a little for coming early, enjoying the peace and silence around him.
Which was disturbed suprisingly fast.
Steps were heard
from behind him and his name was called. He turned around and his peaceful expression from before hardened. Bae Joohyun, the girl he liked least but had to be nice to her because their parents were friends, approached him. Still, this didn't stop him from trying to avoid her as often as possible.
„Congratulations for your change, Jungkook.“, she said, smiling brightly.
Jungkook nodded, attempting to just say „thanks“ and leave this bothersome girl as fast as possible.
Everyone knew she was one of Taehyungs greatest bullies and therefore he didn't even want to play nice, much less wasting his time for her.


But the girl seemed to catch his dismissal and started talking again.

"You know, it really took you some time to change
but the wait was worth it.“, she smiled brightly. "You look more manly and more handsome now, I think, and your smell is kind of... strong?“

A little flustered by the compliments, Jungkook bowed slightly, giving her a thankful nod but stopped abruptly at her next words. "So we can date now, I guess?“

Disbelievingly Jungkook took a small step back and glared a little at the blunt girl. "Why should we?“, he asked, venom in his voice. The girl laughed and suddenly pressed herself on him and planted a kiss on his lips in the same moment.
Jungkook froze, shocked. He felt like he missed something right now as he didn't see that coming at all.
The next moment, hot anger replaced the confusion and he pushed the girl off him, scoffing as he whiped his lips with the sleeve of his sweater. Joohyun
returned the look, obviously shocked.

"B-but I thought...“, she started. "!“, Jungkooks harsh tone made her flinsh. "How could you dare kissing me just like this, without my ing permission TAKING MY FIRST KISS JUST LIKE THIS?!“, he screamed now, disgusted expression obvious as Joohyun wasn't able to move, still shocked.
"NO ONE GAVE YOU THE PERMISSION TO KISS ME WITH YOUR WHORISH LIPS!“
Tears started to gather in the mute girls eyes as Jungkooks frustration grew.
"
Don't come near me again!“, he said dangerously calm.

And just like that, Jungkook turned around and ran, aiming for the gym, hoping to find distraction and a way to release his aggression as the shell-shocked girl turned around, too, deciding to leave the school and not come back for today.
If Jungkook would have listened closely, he would have catched the words "But I thought you loved me, too.“ mumbled from the girls trembling lips.

 

-*-

 

Taehyung felt terribly ill as he came back home, barely dragging himself through the door as his parents stood in front of him already, worried.

"What's going on, Tae-baby? Why are you home already?“,
his mother asked cautiously.

And sudden
ly the tears Taehyung tried to plug away all the way back home, were released and he started sobbing. Both his parents stood there, shocked, till they finally moved forward, hugging Taehyung from both sides. Both their hearts ached as they saw their beloved son cry.

Taehyung therewhile tried to get himself together and tell his parents about what he saw, hoping
that talking about it would ease the ache in his chest a little.

It took some time, a tea and
three stumbling and hugging people on the way to the sofa before Taehyung was finally able to tell what he saw, still hiccupping.

As he stopped speaking, his mother started to rub his upper arms and his father hummed soothingly.
"It may sounds hard right now“, his mother started talking then. "but it'll ease away. You may be hurt by Jungkook not loving you back right now but you'll find someone else who will make you much happier than Jungkook and you won't be hurt
anymore then at the latest. You'll have to accept how things are going right now and it will become better, believe me honey.“

"
And I don't think Jungkook will be good enough for you anyway.“, his father added, smiling encouragingly at Taehyung
Taehyung chuckled as his mother turned around, facing his father now, and hissed at the man. "That's
not the right way to cheer up somebody! And don't you remeber saying Jungkook would be the only one you'd accept since he "looks like he'll be a strong alpha and anyone who cannot defeat you won't be accepted“?“
His father chuckled nervously. "You still remember this?“ "You told me yesterday you oaf!“

 

Taehyung smiled slightly as he watched his parents bicker like this, clearly seeing the love they shared. But he was sinking back and sulking again seconds later as he started thinking about having a relationship like this, too. Preferably with Jungkook which he could not have.

 

-*-

 

Jungkook waited longingly in the classroom, expecting to see Taehyung smile and light up his day. His other classmates came in, congratulating him for his change, telling him they expected that already. He thanked them, smiling, but still didn't pay attention to them as the worry in his chest grew.
In the end, the teacher came in and Taehyung was nowhere to be seen, leaving Jungkook in a worried and gloomy mood while he was also a little angry at Taehyung for not telling him anything.

The day went on like this and Jungkook became frustrated as Taehyung didn't leave him any message. Still, he was worried and decided to visit Tae instead of sulking later.

As the bell rang for the last time this day, Jungkook practically ran out of the room, certainly leaving some bewildered people behind, and started jogging in the direction of Taehyung house.

Again, he skipped down the narrow street with family houses on both sides and rang the doorbell upon arriving in front of the light green house.


It took some minutes until someone went to the door and the moment it opened and Jungkook was able to see Taehyungs father it closed again.
Jungkook, being completely weirded out by this behaviour, knocked softly against the steady door but got no response other than steps slowly departing.


Not understanding the current events, Jungkook took a step back and rang again.

No response.

Again.

No response.

Again.

No response.

Jungkook became impatient, ringing more than once.

No response.

Jungkook took another step back, contemplating further actions.

He decided to circuit the house in order to find another way in.

Surprisingly, Taehyungs window stood open. What a coincidence! (*forhead meets hand*)

 

-*-

 

After some more or less helpful attempts of his parents trying to cheer him up, Taehyung decided to go upstairs and lay down a little in order to get some rest for his overburdened mind and emotions.

Entering his room, Taehyung decided to open his windows and let some fresh air in for the warm and stuffy air to subside.
He opened the windows wide and then fell down onto his bed, closing his eyes tiredly.

 

_)°(__)°(__)°(__)°(__)°(__)°(__)°(_

 

Taehyung woke up with a soft but a little rough and very warm hand his face.
It covered his forehead, sweeping softly over it, and a single finger went down his nose, tapping it at it's tip. Then it went to his cheeks and eyes, slowly them.
Taehyung enjoyed the soft treatment for some time, holding back a purr, but opened his eyes after some time in order to see who made him feel comfortable like this, waking him up with tender hands and s.

But as he didn't expect Jungkook out of all people to kneel in front of him he tensed, backing away as fast as he could and accidently hitting the wall with his head.

Worried eyes followed Taehyung movements and the hands being previously on Taehyungs face lay motionsless on the sheets.

None of both boys said anything, waiting for something to happen but hoping it won't.

Of course, something happened, which was Jungkook creasing his face and sneezing loudly, which almost made Taehyung giggle. Almost.

Getting no reaction from Taehyung at all, Jungkook decided to draw nearer, catiously looking for an emotion to appear on Taehyungs face.
But as their faces were only apart a few inches, still nothing on Taehyungs face changed and Jungkook grew confused and frustrated.
“Why are you here?“
As Taehyung decided to speak, obvious pain flew across his face and Jungkook decided that Taehyung not speaking and confusing Jungkook therefore was a thousand times better than seeing helplessnes and pain shimmering in his favorite, Taehyungs, eyes.

“Why shouldn't I be here? You weren't in school without telling me anything and you're my best friend.“ Jungkook wasn't able to keep the feeling of betrayal out of his voice.

“I'm not feeling well, so I didn't go.“

Jungkooks face grew dark. He hated lying. Especially when Taehyung was lying to him.
Obviously, his new alpha aura grew stronger with his sudden anger, because Taehyung started whimpering, noticing Jungkooks new alpha aura and status for the first time now.

“J-jungkook, y-you changed!“ Taehyungs breath was knocked out of him as their eyes met again and Jungkooks eyes were red all of sudden. “A-and your an a-a-alph-a.“
Jungkook came closer, making Taehyung whimper and shrink under those dangerous looking eyes but strangely still keeping eye contact.
A sudden shudder went through Jungkooks body and his face was pressed onto Taehyung neck in a flash as he moaned. “You smell so good, Tae!“

Taehyung shuddered too now, strangely enjoying the way Jungkook pressed his face on his neck and took deep breaths. Still, he had some self-restraint and... “J-jungkook, you have to stop, I don't think your girlfriend will like hearing that you did that to another person.“

All at once, some distance was put between both boys and an incredulous and confused Jungkook looked at Taehyung with wide eyes. “Girlfriend?“ he asked, shocked.

Taehyung furled his eyebrows at the confused expression on Jungkooks face.

“I mean Bae Joohyun?“

“How come you think that she's my girlfriend?“

Both boys grew more confused with every word each other said.

 

Taehyung blushed (and Jungkook thought it was damn pretty even though this did not fit the situation at all). “I-I may have seen the both of you k-k-kissing on the schoolyard.“

And once again, Jungkooks expression grew dark. But before Taehyung could even prepare himself for another strange staring-battle, Jungkook grabbed his neck and pushed their lips together in a angry but still loving way.

Taehyungs eyes were wide, Jungkooks eyes too and only after a few minutes both of their lips started moving.
It felt good and right, warm and comfortable and Taehyung didn't want to stop at all especially as Jungkook deepened the kiss and placed his hands on Taehyungs hips in order to bring them nearer.

The kiss felt like eternity and still much too short as Jungkook brought some space between their lips and Taehyung opened his eyes. Quietly he stared at Jungkooks still closed ones and studied his face.
Jungkook looked calm, his breathing was a little wrecked but he still looked heavenly silent and calm. But as he opened his eyes, Taehyung could see anything but calmness as he saw worry, passion and love.
“I-I'm sorry, TaeTae.“, Jungkook started stuttering, his expression becoming strangely passive as he put some distance between them. “But there's no such thing as a girlfriend because the only one I like is...“ His cheeks became a little red and his eyes hard as if he was hurting inside which made Taehyung want to console him but he couldn't since he wanted to hear the end of the sentence. “you.“

And suddenly, shocking Taehyung and Jungkook equally, Taehyung leaped forward as if he awaited this answer already and hugged Jungkook tightly, whimpering into the others neck.
Jungkook, too shocked to do anything, just stayed silent after his confession and watched stunned as Taehyung sat on his lap and whispered the words. “Me too. I like only you.“

 

_)°(__)°(__)°(__)°(__)°(__)°(__)°(_

 

Both boys took their time processing each others confessions while Taehyung continued hugging Jungkook. Jungkook himself, after realising their position, started hugging back, his grip steadily increasing with his thoughts slowly organizing themselves.
After a while of contentedly hugging each other, Jungkook was the first to speak again. “Does that mean I'm allowed to claim you as mine?“

 

 

~Thank you for reading!~