Final

So not straight

Baekhyun walked around at school when his friend, Jongdae, came running up to him.

“Baek! Baek! Baek!” He chanted as he got to him. He placed his hands on his knees and panted like a madman.

“Man, I’m outta shape.” He mumbled before straightening up.

“What do you want?” Baekhyun asked.

“You’re coming with us to the group date later today, right?” He asked as he slung his arm around Baekhyuns shoulders. Baekhyun sighed.

“Sure.” He said. ‘Not that I want to’. They walked outside and Baekhyun felt his heart beating faster when he saw Chanyeol standing at the gate waiting for him.

“Sometimes I’m so sad that I live so far away.” Jongdae said. Baekhyun lifted and eyebrow.

“Why?” He asked.

“Because I don’t ever have anyone to walk home with. You and Chanyeol always walk together." He said and pouted. Baekhyun laughed and gave him a noogie.

“Hey! O-Ow! STOP!” He said and broke out of his grip. He ran towards Chanyeol and wrapped himself up in his arms.

“Protect me, giant!” He said and glared at Baekhyun. Chanyeol looked confused between them. Baekhyun laughed and shook his head. Chanyeol smirked before lifting Jongdae up and spun him fast around.

“AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!” Jongdae screamed before jumping out of Chanyeols grip. He ran towards his home.

“YOU TWO ARE EVIL DEVILS!!!!” He shouted. Chanyeol and Baekhyun broke down in laughter. Baekhyun could feel his stomach hurting and his eyes tearing up.

“There’s nothing like a funny Jongdae.” Chanyeol said and Baekhyun nodded. Chanyeol wrapped his arm around Baekhyuns shoulder and they started walking home. One thing Baekhyun would never tell anyone was that he didn’t need to go to the group dates. He didn’t need to find himself a pretty girl. He didn’t need to flirt with anyone.

 

He was gay.

 

And even worse. He was gay for Chanyeol.

 

His best friend.

 

Of course no one knew. It’s not exactly something he could go around and tell everyone. Besides, he didn’t want to ruin his relationship with Chanyeol. He had wanted many times to confess, but always backed down.

“So you’re going to the group date?” Chanyeol asked and Baekhyun nodded.

“Why? You never try to date any of the girls anyway.” Chanyeol said and Baekhyun just shrugged.

“I’m not interested in dating, but it’s a great way to spend time with my friends and making new friends.” Baekhyun said. Chanyeol nodded. Baekhyun felt a little sad when Chanyeol removed his arm from Baekhyuns shoulders.

“See you tonight then.” Chanyeol said and waved goodbye as he ran to his house. Baekhyun looked as Chanyeol opened the door and his golden retriever, Scott, came running at him making him fall to the ground. Baekhyun smiled as the dog Chanyeols face. He felt his heart flutter as he saw Chanyeols happy smile. He sighed and walked to his own house. He fell down on his bed as soon as he entered his room.

“Why couldn’t I have been a girl?” He mumbled. He looked over at his night desk and saw his favorite photograph. He rolled over on his side and grabbed the framed picture. He smiled as he his finger over it. It was a picture of him and Chanyeol. His mother had taken it without them knowing. They were out in the garden with Scott. Baekhyun were on Chanyeols back and Scott was standing on his back legs, front legs pressed against Chanyeols stomach. Chanyeol had a huge smile on his face as he looked over his shoulder at Baekhyun. And Baekhyun were smiling like as much, arms wrapped tightly around Chanyeols neck. He smiled every time he looked at that picture, but at the same time his heart broke even more.

“I wish I was a girl.” He said as tears fell down his cheeks. He didn’t realize that he fell asleep until his phone woke him up.

“Hello?”

Baekhyun? Are you sleeping? We’re supposed to be at the group date in 20 minutes. GET UP!!” Jongdae shouted.

“Alright, aright. I’ll see you soon.” He said and hung up. He placed the photograph on the nightstand and looked at it one more time before getting himself ready. 15 minutes later, Jongdae were outside on his motorcycle, waiting for him.

“Ready?” He asked and gave the helmet to Baekhyun.

“Yeah.” He said and got on. Jongdae drove to a karaoke club were a group of people stood outside. Baekhyun couldn’t care less about the pretty looking girls. His eyes were glued on Chanyeol.

“You look good.” He said as he stood next to his giant friend.

“You two. Still with the eyeliner, I see.” Chanyeol said and chuckled. Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

“I have small eyes, okay? It just brings them out.” He said and crossed his arms over his chest and pouted childishly. Chanyeol laughed and ruffled the smallers hair. They all went inside and ordered a room and some snack. An hour later, they were all laughing and singing their throats sore. Baekhyun tried to stay near Chanyeol, but all the girls came onto him and pulled them apart. They kept flirting with him and trying to get him into kissing them. They kept flipping their hair, their lips, lifting up their s and their hands all over his body. He felt sick from their touches. He looked over at Chanyeol who wasn’t even looking at him. One of the girls seated herself on his lap, straddling him. Baekhyun smiled politely, but tried to look away.

“Come on, Baek. Kiss her!” One of the guys said. Baekhyun looked at the girl.

“Yeah! Kiss her.”

“No, it’s okay.” Baekhyun said. The girl giggled and started nibbling on his ear.

“Stop.” Baekhyun said.

“Kiss her!! Kiss her!! Kiss her!!” The guys shouted. Baekhyun jumped up, making the girl fall on her .

“I’M GAY!!!” He shouted. Everyone looked at him with big eyes. He sighed.

“I’ll be outside if anyone of you want to beat me up.” He said and left the room. He walked all the way outside and leaned his back against the brick wall.

“Baek?” He looked towards the door and saw Chanyeol.

“Of course you would want to beat me first.” He said with a laugh. He stepped towards Chanyeol.

“Go ahead.” He said and closed his eyes. Chanyeol wrapped his arms around him and pulled him into his chest. Baekhyun froze.

“W-What are you doing?” He asked. Chanyeol shrugged.

“Hugging my best friends who just came out of the closet.” He said and Baekhyuns scoffed as he pushed Chanyeol away harshly. “I knew it.” He said and started walking away.

“Baekhyun! Wait!” Chanyeol said and ran after him.

“Why?! So you can continue making fun of me?!” Baekhyun shouted as he walked faster.

“I’m not making fun of you!” Chanyeol yelled angrily as he grabbed Baekhyuns arm and pulled him back.

“Oh yeah?! Why not?! Isn’t that what you’re supposed to do?!” Baekhyun yelled back.

“Baekhyun, you’re being ridiculous.” Chanyeol said and Baekhyun scoffed.

“Oh, am I? Then why didn’t you tell me something that’s worse than being gay in freaking, ing, SOUTH-KOREA!!!” He shouted and began walking away again. Chanyeol sighed.

“I’M GAY TOO!!!” He shouted and clenched his eyes tightly shut. Baekhyun stooped in his tracks and turned around. He walked up to Chanyeol and slapped him hard on the face.

“I seriously thought that as my best friend, you wouldn’t make fun of me like that.” He said and walked away, but Chanyeol held him back.

“I’m not making fun of you. I’m serious.” Chanyeol said.

“Stop it, Chanyeol. It’s not funny.” Baekhyuns aid and tried to pull his hand free from Chanyeol.

“I’m not fooling around. As my best friend, you should believe me!” Chanyeol said and Baekhyun spun around.

“Then prove it!!” He shouted.

 

And Chanyeol proved it.

 

He pulled Baekhyun close. Closer than they had ever been. He pulled Baekhyun so close their lips were touching. Yes, that’ right. Chanyeol were kissing Baekhyun. Baekhyun didn’t notice when his eyes closed, but he did notice that his heart stopped. Chanyeol pulled back and looked deep into Baekhyuns eyes.

“Um… I-Is that good enough to prove it?” He asked and chuckled embarrassedly afterwards. Baekhyun just kept looking at him with big eyes. Chanyeols smile fell down and he stepped away.

“S-Sorry. I probably shouldn’t have done that.” He said. Baekhyun walked closer and cupped Chanyeols cheeks. He shifted his gaze between Chanyeols eyes and his lips. He connected their lips again and this time it was Chanyeols turn to feel his heart stop. Baekhyun pulled back, but made their foreheads touch. They looked into each others eyes, their hot breaths mixing. Baekhyun connected their lips again and kissed him passionately. Chanyeol wrapped his arms around Baekhyuns waist and brought him even closer. The kiss became rougher. Chanyeol forced his tongue into Baekhyuns mouth (not that he needed to) and Baekhyun moaned slightly. Chanyeol could feel himself growing harder, and it didn’t help with Baekhyuns thighs rubbing him. He broke the kiss and pulled Baekhyun with him.

“C-Chanyeol?” Chanyeol stopped by the road and raised his hand.

“TAXI!!” An orange car pulled up next to them and Chanyeol pushed Baekhyun inside before telling the driver to drive to his home.

“Why are we going to your place?” Baekhyun asked. Chanyeol just kissed him and Baekhyun yelped in surprise, but quickly melted into the kiss. Chanyeol knew the driver where uncomfortable, but he couldn’t care less. He had wanted Baekhyun for so long and he wasn’t gonna give up this chance. When the driver stopped outside his house, he quickly payed him and dragged Baekhyun outside.

“C-Chanyeol. What’s the rush?” Baekhyun asked.

“I just don’t wanna wake up.” Chanyeol said as he opened the door. Baekhyun was about to ask what he meant, but Chanyeol pushed him up against the wall and continued kissing him. Baekhyun tangled his fingers into Chanyeols hair and pulled him closer.

“Yeollie~” Baekhyun moaned when Chanyeol began kissing down his neck.

“OKAY!! THAT’S ENOUGH!!” They broke the kiss and turned their heads towards the living room. Mr. Park stood there with his arms crossed. The two boys jumped apart from each other.

“D-Dad… I-I can explain.” Chanyeol said, but Mr. Park just shook his head and walked over to the front door.

“You two are just fifteen. Wait a year or two, will ya?” Mr. Park said and closed the door.

“What?” Chanyeol and Baekhyun asked and looked at each other. Mr. Park smiled as he patted Chanyeols back.

“Took you a long time, boy.” He said and slapped Chanyeol over the head. Baekhyun tried to hold back his laughter. Mr. Park started walking back to the living room.

“Wait!” Chanyeol exclaimed and Mr. Park turned around.

“Does this mean you don’t have a problem with us being together? You accept us?” He asked. Mr. Park rolled his eyes and slapped both Chanyeol and Baekhyun over the head.

“Accepting you is not even a question you should ask. I don’t have to even consider if I want to love you or not. You are my son. No matter what you do, I’ll love you. So don’t make me tell you again.” He said and walked back to the living room. Baekhyun smiled when he saw Chanyeols surprised face. He stood up on his toes and kissed the place on his head where his father had slapped him.

“You really have a great family.” He said and wrapped his arms around Chanyeols neck. Chanyeol smiled.

“Now I’ve also got a great boyfriend.” He said and wrapped his arms around Baekhyuns waist.

“Who? Me?” Baekhyun asked teasingly.

“Yeah. You.” Chanyeol said and kissed him again. Baekhyun smiled into the kiss.

“Can I stay the night?” He asked. Chanyeol shrugged.

“Sure, but you heard what dad said. Wait a year or two.” He said and Baekhyun pushed him away.

“That’s not what I meant!” He whined and ran upstairs. Chanyeol laughed and ran after him.

“REMEMBER!! YOU’RE ONLY FIFTEEEEEN!!!!!!” Mr. Park shouted from downstairs. Chanyeol and Baekhyun laughed so hard they fell on the bed. Chanyeol rolled on top of Baekhyun

“I love you, Baekhyun. I’ve loved you for a long time now.” Chanyeol said and kissed Baekhyuns forehead.

“I love you too.” Baekhyun said and closed his eyes.

“I never thought we could be together. I always thought you were straight.”  He said. Chanyeol smiled and kissed both his eyelids, making him open them.

“I am so not straight.” He said and they both laughed.