HAKYEON?!!

I LOVE YOU

The next day, Hakyeon was being dragged by Taekwoon to the hospital. When they arrived at the hospital, Taekwoon register Hakyeon's name before sit beside Hakyeon. After he wait for a long time, the doctor call Hakyeon name.

 

Taekwoon is to tired to follow and just sleep at the seat. When he was still in his dreamland, he feel someone shake him. He quickly look at the person that shake him. It was Hakyeon. He hold his shoulder to stop him from shaking him.

 

"Hey. What's wrong Yeonnie??"

 

"I'm pregnant!!!" 

 

"Yea, yea you're....... WHAT?!!! REALLY?!!!" Hakyeon just nodded. Taekwoon bring him into a tight hug and kiss his head. Hakyeon just giggled. "Thank you Hakyeon-ah." He whisper.

 

Hakyeon just chuckled. He pecked Taekwoon lips. Then, both of them went out. "I love you." Taekwoon said while pecked his head. Hakyeon just giggled while snuggled closer to his side.

 

After a long journey, they arrived at their house. They tell the news to Mrs. Jung. She went to hug Taekwoon and whisper. 'Didn't I said so??' Then she left the blushing Taekwoon alone while Hakyeon look at his fiancé weirdly.

 

2 months later...

 

"Congratulations Taekwoon, Hakyeon." Luhan said as he handed them a long sleeve shirt that was blue in colour. "Luhan-ah, if you wanted to buy a shirt, please look at the size. The shirt was small. I think it suits to Hakyeon." He said. Luhan just frowned. "Yes you silly. It was for Hakyeon and not yours."

 

Taekwoon huffed. "Yeah right. I know you're lying." Hakyeon said. "No I'm not. Its really for you." He said. "Don't lied to me. I know that you had buy the wrong shirt." Hakyeon said. Luhan just sighed and nodded.

 

"How did you know??" He ask. "Didn't you just said that you buy the wrong size??" He ask back.

 

"Well yes. But it was just my thought.."

 

"Nope. I heard it clearly."

 

"No"

 

"Yes I've heard it. Doesn't everyone hear??"

 

"I heard it." Hyuk said.

 

"Anyone else??"

 

They just shooked their head. "Let just forget about that thing. Can we eat now. I'm hungry." Taekwoon whined. Nothing special. He just can't resist food. Oh Leo.

 

After they done eating, the visitors went home leaving the two lovebirds in their room. Mrs. Jung were at her friend house, giving them some te for their first night. (A/N: ::>_<::)

 

They were cuddling on their bed. "Yeon-ah, do you remember went we had our date??" Hakyeon just nodded. "You just being ert and PDA. And the candy incident... Do you know how embarrassing is that?? Luckily only Wonshik and Hongbin saw it." He said blushing.

 

FLASBACK..... 

 

Hakyeon had wait for Taekwoon for a long time. Job as the world protected is really hard. About 25 minutes later, he came while panting. Maybe he was running all over here. 

 

"Sorry Babe. Did you had wait for a long time??" He shooked his head while giggled. He took out a candy and ate them. Taekwoon looked around. Their place was hardly being seen by the other customers.

 

He take a chance and capture Hakyeon lips. He was shocked at first before reply the kiss. He get shocked when he felt Taekwoon tough enter his mouth and transfer the candy to his mouth using his tough.

 

After he get the candy, he parted their lips and gasping for air. Hakyeon were blushing. He slapped his arm. "What was that for??" He asked. Taekwoon chuckled before answer. "I just wanted to eat the candy." 

 

"Why didn't you ask me for it?? I have a lot of it." He open his handbag and on it was full of candy.

 

"I didn't want to eat it by the plastic cover. Instead, I want to tasted it using your mouth."

 

"ert."

 

"What??"

 

Hakyeon just rolled his eyes and take another candy and eat it. While Taekwoon, the candy thet he eat had lose its flavour. He transfer back to Hakyeon. Using the kiss. When he break the kiss, his face was heated up.

 

"Whats wrong with you guys." Wonshik said as he watch his hyung from their seat which is in front of them. He was with his boyfriend, Hongbin.

 

Hakyeon just blushing. Taekwoon just glared at them. "As you can see, I'm eating his face but both of you disturbing me." Taekwoon said and received a kick from Hakyeon.

 

END OF THE FLASHBACK....

 

Taekwoon just chuckled remembering the past. Hakyeon just slap his chest. "What so funny?? You just kiss me in the public you byuntae. " He said. Taekwoon laugh and kissed his head.

 

"But you like it right??" Taekwoon ask. Hakyeon just snuggled closer to his chest showing his shy. "Do you wanted it again??" Taekwoon ask. Hakyeon just scoffed and said no and get of from the bed.

 

"Where are you going??" He asked. Hakyeon turned back and point to the bedroom which is behind him. "Bathroom. Why??" Taekwoon walk closer to him and hug him. "Can I join you??" Hakyeon push him and mumbled something to him or cursing.

 

Taekwoon walk back to their bed and cover himself with the blanket. Before he could close his eyes, he hear Hakyeon scream in the living room. He get up quickly and run to the living room. He saw Hakyeon was laying on the carpet and panting.

 

He quickly carry him in bridal style to their bedroom. He lay him down and brush his hair. "Are you okay?? Is the baby okay??" He ask. Hakyeon just nodded. He was still panting. Taekwoon lay beside him and hug him. He snuggle closer to him.

 

Taekwoon just sighed. The scene keep repeating in his head. Why does he in the living room?? Shouldn't he be in the bathroom?? Why did he panted?? Why is he sweaty?? Taekwoon didn't know the answer any of the question. His hand keep patting Hakyeon arm. Suddenly, he felt his stirring in his sleep. He pat him quickly until he asleep back.

 

The next morning....

 

Taekwoon awake without Hakyeon beside him. He tried to call him but to no avail. He then, saw a stick note on his head. It trace 'Be right back. Love ya ♥♥~~' Taekwoon just smile and put the note back. 

 

He get up to take a shower. After he's done, he take his phone and dial Hakyeon number. After a few seconds, Hakyeon answer the phone call. 

 

"Yoboseyo."

 

"Yeon-ah."

 

"Ne~"

 

"What are you doing??"

 

"I just going to a check up."

 

"What did the doctor said??"

 

"He said that the baby was healthy and take care and more."

 

"Ah~ Where are you now??"

 

"I'm in front of the bus stop. It's kinda lonely here. No one is here. I wish you were here."

 

"Where were you at??"

 

"I'm in the neighbourhood only. Don't worry, I'm fine."

 

"Okay. I miss you. Hurry up."

 

"I know that. You're just miss me when I'm not at your home only. When I stand beside you, I'm just a pole."

 

"I'm sorry baby."

 

"It's okay dear. I-- who are you?? What are you---ARGHHHH!!!!"

 

"Yeon, Yeon, YEON!!!!!"

 

"(Beep--beep)"

 

Taekwoon just stare at his phone screen. What just happened?? He dial Hakyeon number again he wait, wait, wait and wait but no one answer. He dial again. But still no answer. He's getting panicked. He dial his friends.

 

"Hello??"

 

"Wonshik-ah."

 

"Ne hyung."

 

"Help me."

 

"Whats wrong??"

 

"Hakyeon....he....he's.....missing."

 

"WHAT???! OK. Calm down hyung. We'all help you."

 

"Call the others and ask them to come to my house."

 

"Okay hyung..."

 

At Ravi's house....

 

"What's wrong dear??" Ask Hong bin. All of their team was in his house. "We heard you shout. What's wrong??" Ask Luhan.

 

"Hakyeon... Hakyeon hyung is missing." Ravi said. "Taekwoon hyung said that we have to go to his house. Come on. Lets go." He said. All of them nodded.

 

At Taekwoon house.....

 

"How did this happened, hyung??" Lay ask. "I was calling him. At the end of the phone call, I heard him shout." He said. "Did he said where he was??" "Yes. He said that he was somewhere here. At the bus stop. But no one was there." He said.

 

"I know where he was." Ken said. "Where??" Ask Taekwoon worry. "If I'm not mistaken, he was at the end of this neighbourhood. Maybe he is being kidnapped--never mind." Ken said. Everyone felt weird with his word. "Who kidnapped him??" Ask Taekwoon.

 

"Ken.."

 

"What???"

 

"Ken.."

 

"Spilled it."

 

"Nope."

 

"Spilled.It.NOW...."

 

"Ok, OK. He's being kidnapped by my cousin, Kiseop and his assistant, Kevin. He was planning a revenge on me." He said. "Why??" Ask Luhan. "Cause my father was his enemy. My father was rich and he wanted his rich." Ken said. His voice was crooked.

 

"Its okay Ken-ah." Ravi said. "So, how are we gonna save him??" Ask Lay. "Did'nt you put a GPS tracker at his phone??" Hongbin ask. "Yes, you're right.

Come on." He said and get out. The other just follow.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Here's and updated guys. Sorry for making you guys waiting. Love ya~~