ch.3

I Can Hear Your Heart Changing

Ji eun's pov

aish stupid mom got my hair all wet. I walked towards the school and into the entrance of hell. First thing my eyes landed on was the most gorgeouse and most handsome person I've ever seen, well I always seen. Kim Jongin a.k.a Kai the leader and Kingka of the school. And right behind him is his squad of iness a.k.a exo. They all chill at their lockers every morning with a bunch of popular peeps around them. The pop squad.

"Yah, June!!" 

ugh and then there is my squad the losers or as they say the freak squad, because we're freaky and loud, except me I'm just a loser the quiet one a.k.a the shy one. I turn and face my friends.

"what" i sighed

"Yah I told you to call me last night"

"my bad I was up all night ironing my uniform"

she looked at my uniform

"oh but can you hang today"

"idk"

"cummon please" they all said

ugh they are all so annoying. here let me introduce to you my squad. Jun Hyoseong, the annoying but cute one, shes also flirty. Han Sunhwa, the bossy . Jung Hana, the tomboyish kind, shes tough and sweet at the same time. And then theres me Song Jieun, they call me June I'm the quiet and shy one. All of us together we are the freaky squad because of our attitudes. 

"Yah june are you listening" Sunhwa said.

"hey dont yell at her" hyoseung whined

"umm I cant I'm busy"

"you always is" said hana

"well-"

"who cares if shes not going something improtant must be goin on right june?" hyoseung said but interrupted.

i nodded but was suprised at hyoseung because she never backs me up like that because shes the one who would always argue to make me go with them.... unless shes having a problem and she cant go either.

"hyoseung is there something wrong" hana asked

"umm no why" she said 

"you cant go either huh?'' sunhwa said

"yesss......."she whined, and then cried.

I laughed a little.

"yah hyoseung.... ugh fine we'll cancel and go some other time" sunhwa said.

while they were trying to cheer hyoseung up I was trying to sneak away and head to class early until i heard people laughing behind me. I was frozen and hoping that theyre not laughing at me. I turned around but they werent laughing at me they were pointing at a boy who got pantsed and it showed his undies except they were girl undies.

"hahaha wtf why are you wearing girl undies" chen from exo yelled in laughter

everyone laughing around the boy. I felt bad. Then the boy pulled up his pants got up and slapped chen.

"maybe becaues I'm a girl dumb !" she said and walked off

everyone got suprised even I was suprised, i thought it was a guy, but then she took off her hoodie and it showed her long and beautiful wavy hair. Wow. All of exo laughed at chen, and chen was as red as a tomato. poor chen, but he deserved it.

"yah june did you see that", hyoseung ran to me and said

"yeah"

"so weird i thought she was a guy because of her outfit" sunhwa said

"so what if she wears boy clothes i already knew she was a girl by her body language" hana said.

"whatever" hyoseung said

"yah but that hit chen oppa" sunhwa said harshly

"maybe because he was being a " i said

"how?" hyoseung said

"he pulled her pants down in front of a crowd" hana said

"oh" she said.

the bell rang and we all said our farewells. this is what we say "never say goodbye just see you later''. I headed to my first period where Kai is in as well. He sits behind me thoe. I walked in and quickly sat in my seat before kai notices me. I look to my left and see the girl from before. She sits next to me.

''class would you all welcome Laleiyah to our school today, Laleiyah please stand up" the teacher said.

she stood up and bowed.

"welcome" we all said

and she sat back down

"now laleiyah doesnt have her uniforms yet because she's new and she'll get them later on today.'' teacher said

oh i was wondering why, but her name thoe it sounds familiar. Then i heard some one say...

"hey isnt that name from that one story?" baekhyun said from behind her

"what story?" kai said

"the old one, where the little girl lost her parents in a fire?" baek said

"idk?" kai shrugged.

while i was ease dropping its true it is. Then Baekhyun stood up and sat in front of her.

"what" laleiyah said

"I like your name" baek said

she didnt say anything

"Did you kill your parents" baek said

i just kept easedropping like a nosy

"yah baekhyun what are you doin" kai said

baekhyun laughed but then his throat was grabbed and squeezed by laleiyah. She was choking him and he was turning red almost purple she was going hard. Kai and i quickly got up to stop her. Everyone was watching and the teacher wasnt around, because she stepped out. I pulled her off and she fell on the floor. panting, breathing hard with tears filled in her eyes. Baekhyun was coughing and kai was holding him back from trying to attack her. baekhyun then passed out. Kai got angry and worried for baekhyun. Laleiyah got up and ran out of the classroom.

"that crazy " he said in a cold voice

he then stood up and looked at me

"can you please take care of him for me" he pleaded

i nodded not being able to say a word. I was scared but excited as well because that was the first time kai ever spoke and looked at me. As i nodded he ran out of the classroom. Everyone was either taking videos or just staring not even helping out. I looked at baekhyun and tried holding him up. still no one helping out. Then the teacher walked in and was suprised.

"what happened here" she asked

i walked out dragging baekhyun, not answering her question because theres always a snitch in the class and its their job to answer questions. A few minutes later and finally baekhyun and i made it into the nurses office. I tried catching my breath, he was heavy. The nurse put him on the bed and said i could head back to class. I nodded wiping the sweat from my head and turned to walk out but everything went black.

*By the way Laleiyah is Jiyeon*