WonderWall

Wonderwall

Jimin was sleeping so well, the cushion felt like clouds, he was ready for the angels to take him away to heaven but unfortunately a demon appeared to take him away. He knew the face of that demon too well.

“Wake up Jimin!” He heard someone say, and groaned. He stuffed his face on the soft pillow not wanting to wake up, not now not ever. 

“Seokjin Hyung told me to wake you up, and you know how he is when angry” Jimin sat up on the bed right away. An angry Seokjin Hyung was not a pretty sight to see.

“Jeon Jungkook I’ll give up saying to call me Hyung since you can’t listen” Jimin said while getting up, taking off his clothes and dressing his uniform. “And you know what, you looked like the demon I met just now”

Jungkook smirked at him while crossing his arms “Oh, that’s my long lost brother from hell, sorry that I didn’t tell you before”

“More like you are the same person” Jimin said while laughing and run away from Jungkook when he tried to grab him.

They went to the living room where there was already Seokjin Hyung and Taehyung seating on the table with plates of food. They told each other their good mornings and started eating. They talked about school and many other things, including how things were going on with the matter of the gang.

Jimin was the leader of the said gang. It was not a gang anymore though. His father was the leader before and things went just as he father wanted. The illegal business was doing well and they earned plenty of money. They always won the fights with the other gangs even though sometimes many people died and other got injured. But one day it seemed his father got into real trouble and disappeared, leaving Jimin with the responsibility of being the new leader.

Jimin was not like is that. He was someone that didn’t like seeing people get hurt, above all innocent people. He didn’t have the characteristics of a leader. He was too nice for his own good. He didn’t have skills to defend himself even though he had some muscles and he most certainly didn’t know and didn’t have the courage to make good decisions that could put people life in danger.

Jimin never wanted to be part of a gang it was all his father. He didn’t care about the money, he had plenty already anyway. Illegal business for him was just a big no. He was the worst person to be put in command. Even Jungkook or Taehyung would be better than him.

What was worse was that he broke the gang in a way of saying it. They didn’t to the dirty business anymore and didn’t fight either. What was bad wasn’t that, it was that some gangs still held a grudge against them because of some things his father did, so he sometimes got attacked by people. He was surprised how he didn’t die yet.

He did have his friends with him that belonged to the ‘gang’ too. Jungkook, Taehyung and Seokjin Hyung. They were skilled and where always with him when possible. He really liked them, they were like family.

“Anyway, you three have to get going before you get late for school” Seokjin Hyung said while taking their plates to wash. They grabbed their schools bags that seemed had rocks inside and got out the door.

In the middle of the way Jimin remembered he had to buy an energy drink because he wanted to study today after school and needed to stay awake. He turned to Jungkook and Taehyung and told them he was going to pass by the gas station to buy it. They gave him a concerned look but he told them he was going to be okay, he would just buy it and go to school right away. They still looked at him suspiciously but let it go.

 

 

 

 

He opened the door and the sound of the bell rung in the entire store. The man in the balcony to pay looked his way and gave him a big smile. Jimin gave him one of his own in return. He seemed like a nice person.

He went in the direction of the drinks and when arrived he could see a man in black pants and black hoodie pulled in his head in the end of the hallway. Jimin turned to the drinks and started looking, choosing which one he wanted but once in a while he found himself giving glances to the man some meters from him. Sure, the man looked suspicious, but he didn’t give a sense of danger, not really, Jimin felt more fascinated.

From what he could see the man had white pale skin, small eyes and what looked like a small nose too. He couldn’t see much more because he had a black mask on, but from what he could see he was quite handsome. Jimin blushed from his thoughts and started messing with the sleeves of his uniform out of nervousness.

He quickly grabbed one of the drinks he had drunk before and turned around to walk away but something held him in place. He didn’t know why but he just wanted to look at the stranger one last time, it was probably the last time he could see him. He turned around a bit and glanced to the side. He was met with a pair of dark eyes looking at him. They stared in each other eyes, like they were reading each other souls. Jimin felt himself get hot and he was probably blushing to his ears and neck. He turned away and practically run to the payment balcony putting his drink down.

The cashier looked at him with amusement in his eyes and a small smirk. He probably looked funny with his face panted red and a panicked expression. The cashier couldn’t hold himself anymore and gave a big laugh. Jimin looked at him frowning and pouting.

“Sorry, sorry, you just look really funny. I don’t know what happened but calm down” the cashier said when he calmed down from his laughter. He held his hand for jimin to take and presented himself.

“I’m Jung Hoseok, nice to meet you” Jimin grabbed his hand and shaked it.

“Park Jimin, nice to meet you too. I don’t want to rush you but could you hurry up. I’ll be late to-”

Jimin was interrupted when someone pushed to door open aggressively making it hit the wall. Jimin jumped out of shock. Two masked guys entered and jimin could see they had guns on their belts. Jimin was cursing his luck when one of the guys came in his direction and put a black bag in the counter.

“Put all the money in there” the man said while grabbing his gun and pointing it to Hoseok. Jimin was started to sweat, this couldn’t be happening. He just hoped they wouldn’t recognize him or it would get even worse. He could see a bit of a tattoo on the man’s chest and it definitely belonged to a gang that had a really bad relationship with theirs.  

The man suddenly turned his way and he could see his eyes go wide. . The man smirked and pointed his gun in front of Jimin’s face.

“Look what we have here, the new leader of our favorite gang”

The man started passing the gun through his body and Jimin almost shivered.

“Maybe it’s time to settle some things” the man said in Jimin’s face.

Jimin closed his eyes in fear when he heard the man scream in what seemed like pain. He opened his eyes and saw the man on the floor grabbing his arm in pain. It looked like he got shot.

“You kids only cause trouble” Jimin heard someone say a few meters away. He turned his face to the right and there stood the man he saw on the drink section, gun in hand. It looked like it was him who shot the guy.

“What do you think you are doing?” the friend of the guy on the ground now bleeding the floor said to the pale man. Jimin could hear the pale guy sigh while taking of his hoodie from his head revealing grey hair and his mask come off too. He looked coldly to the guy pointing a gun at him and started walking his way.

“Stop right there or I’ll shoot!” The guy said. Jimin could see the guy start to tremble more and more the closer the grey haired guy got to him.

“Go ahead and shoot if you have the guts” The grey haired man said when he got his face right in front of the gun the other man was pointing. The man’s eyes went wide. Everyone was frozen in place and nothing happened.

“Thought so” The grey haired man said while smirking. He pushed his right arm back and punched the guy right in the face. The man fell to the floor unconscious. Jimin caught himself sighing in relief. The grey haired man pushed the hem of his hoodie a bit up and put the gun in his pants belt, letting go of the shirt to hide his gun again.

“That was great as usual Suga. You really don’t fear anything” The cashier said to the grey haired man, that Jimin now knows is Suga.

“I already told you not to call me that name” Suga said while coming their way. He looked at Jimin and grinned. “You should give me reward for saving your ”

Jimin’s eyes went wide. He was thankful yes but what could he give him? He opened his mouth many times to talk but nothing come out. Suga laughed and Jimin found himself loving it. Suga put his hand on Jimin’s cheek and started caressing it with his thumb. The pale man’s eyes were predatory while looking at him. He blushed not knowing what to do.

“I have an idea” Suga said and grabbed him by the arm dragging him in the direction of the toilets. The husky voice in which he said it made jimin shiver. Suga had such a nice voice, it made his knees weak.

When they arrived in the man’s toilet Suga pushed Jimin against the door after shutting it. Their faces were so close Jimin could feel the other breath in his lips. Jimin closed his eyes unconsciously and felt Suga’s lips in his. Firstly he was surprised but it felt so good, he didn’t want it to end. Jimin’s hands were the man’s shirt pushing him closer. Suga bite Jimin’s bottom lip and he let out a small moan. Jimin could feel himself get hot. How could he have let out such a noise and above all because of a guy he met just now.

Suga took advantage of that and put his tongue inside Jimin’s mouth. Jimin moaned again. He could feel his legs go weak. Suga grabbed his waist not letting him fall. He could feel Suga’s tongue exploring his mouth. Jimin felt himself get hotter and hotter by the second. After a few seconds Suga finally let go of his mouth. Jimin looked at Suga with half closed eyes and panting. Suga his own lips while looking at him making Jimin let out a whimper. Jimin didn’t know what he was doing anymore. Suga laughed at his reaction and let go of him when Jimin’s strength returned.  

“That was my first kiss” Jimin said more to himself. He could see Suga’s eyes go a bit wide but return to normal right away and now with a smirk in place too.

“Good” Suga said before pushing Jimin a bit to the side and getting out of the toilet. Jimin was still a bit out of it for a few moments but then he remembered about school.

Taehyung and Jungkook are going to kill me.

Jimin thought while running out of the toilet, paying for the drink not missing Hoseok’s knowing smirk and running in the direction of the school.

 

 

 

Jimin got to class only a few minutes late since Seokjin Hyung made them leave much earlier than needed. He sat in his usual seat and could feel the stares of Jungkook and Taehyung. They were going to go all over him when class was done.

 

 

 

Yup, that’s exactly what happened. First they were concerned asking many questions but when Jimin told them nothing happened, that he just got a bit lost in the time, they got super angry at him. Jimin decided to lie because nothing bad actually happened to him and they didn’t need to know everything.

He passed all the classes of that day thinking of the grey haired and pale man Suga and the kiss. Even thought his first kiss had been with a stranger he had felt really good. It hadn’t felt wrong at all. Jimin caught himself having fantasies with the man. It was mostly innocent fantasies but sometimes it got a bit on the dirty side having to hide his face between his open books.

 

 

 

 

3 days passed and Jimin still hadn’t forgotten about the man. Jimin did know he probably was a bad guy having a gun and all but still he couldn’t feel scared of him. That’s why yesterday at dinner time he turned to Seokjin Hyung and asked him if he knew who Suga was. His Hyung turned to him right away and grabbed his shoulder asking where he heard that name. Jimin had told him he was passing in the street and some guys were talking about it. Seokjin looked suspicious but didn’t ask deeper.

Seokjin had told him he was an ex assassin with mad skills. He never got caught and no one could stop him. He sometimes had refused requests but when he accepted one that person couldn’t escape or hide. If he wanted someone dead they would die. No one was more skillful than him. But 1 year ago he wouldn’t accept requests anymore and disappeared. Everyone avoids having him has an enemy.

Suga is really something, Jimin thought. All that talk should have him scared and avoiding said man, but he didn’t feel like that at all. He found him amazing and fascinating.  He was happy he had caught the attention of someone so amazing, even if only for a moment.

It was lunch time and he was in the refectory together with Jungkook and Taehyung. They sat on a table. Taehyung sat on his right and Jungkook in front of him. In the middle of the meal Jimin needed to go to the restroom so he told his friends where he was going, got up and went his way. Even when exiting the refectory he could hear the laughs of his friends. They really were loud.

He went in the man’s restroom and did his thing. When he was done he went to clean his hands. He heard the door of the restroom open but didn’t give it any attention. He could see in the mirror someone standing beyond him.

“Do you need something?” He asked the guy that was staring at him. He felt something picking at his lower back. The guy was pointing a knife at him most probably. He never thought someone would attack him at school but it looks like he was wrong.

“Did you have ing fun messing with the people from our gang? I heard someone er helped you” He said to Jimin with venom in his voice.

“They were going to kill me” He answered defending himself. He couldn’t turn around or he would be stabbed.

“Then you let them ” The guy pressing the blade deeper. A bit more and he would make a hole on his uniform and pierce his skin.

Out of nowhere the door of a toilet opened loudly. He looked through the mirror and could see no other than Suga staying inside it. He could see his feet in the air and his hand in his pockets so he probably kicked the door open. This time he had a snapback on, a white t shirt with a leather jacket and black ripped jeans.  He looks hot. Jimin almost face palmed at his thoughts. How could he think things like this in this situation? Something with him was seriously not right.

“Who the are you?” the guy said looking beyond him at Suga. Suga took his hands out of his pants pockets and came towards the guy fast. He kicked him in the side making the guy let go of the knife and grabbed onto his side in pain.

“I’m your monster from under the bad” Suga told him while grabbing onto the guys collar and bringing him to the sink.

“You really have a dirty mouth don’t you? We better clean it” Suga said and grabbed the soap from the sink. He grabbed the guys jaw with one hand forcing his mouth open. And ed the soap in the guys mouth with the other. The guy started squirming to get away, as far as punching but Suga wouldn’t move one bit, all this while looking at the guy with cold scary eyes.

“I’m the only one allowed to swear here ” He said and continued pressing the soap in the guy’s mouth until he passed out without air. Only then did he let go of him letting him fall to the floor.

“Wow” Was what came out of Jimin’s mouth after all of that happen. Suga grinned at him when he turned around to meet him.

“Impressed?” He asked. Jimin could only nod at him. Suga turned Jimin around towards him and pushed his back against the sink. Jimin thinks he’s starting to like this. Suga grabbed his jaw and pushed his head back making him show his neck. He started planting small kisses on his neck and Jimin felt himself closing his eyes.

 “You are so cute” he heard Suga say in his neck. He blushed at that. Suga was starting to at his neck and . Jimin started a bit and then he felt Suga’s thumb pushing inside his mouth touching his tongue blocking the noises.

“I love hearing your moans very much but it will attract unwanted attention and I don’t feel like stopping yet” Suga said in his ear. Jimin’ eyes rolled in his head. Suga’s husky voice right in his ears and those words where doing so many things to him. Suga started at a specific spot that made Jimin shiver. He started whimpering and at the same time. Suga started harder, it would leave a mark for sure. Jimin felt embarrassed and excited at the same time on the thought of having Suga’s hickey on him.

Suga finally let go of that place when he thought was enough and went for Jimin’s lips. He pushed Jimin’s mouth open with his thumb and ed his tongue inside. Jimin wrapped his arms around Suga’s neck pushing him closer. He passed his fingers through Suga’s grey hair and pushed a bit making him groan in the kiss. Jimin loved that sound, it turned him on so much.

Jimin originally was pure and innocent boy but Suga made him like this. He made him lose control of himself. He didn’t even care that people could came in any moment, and see what they were doing, he could just think of Suga’s mouth on his.

Suga only let go of him when Jimin couldn’t feel his legs anymore. When Jimin came to him Suga had let go of his mouth and jaw but now had his hands on his waist. Jimin still had his hands on Suga’s hair and couldn’t make himself let go, so he started passing his fingers through his hair. Suga didn’t seem to mind because he didn’t say anything.

“W-What are you doing here?” Jimin asked him. Suga looked at him in the eyes but then averted his gaze to Jimin’s neck, where he could easily see a hickey starting to appear.

“I came to meet with a friend of mine. Kim Namjoon, do you know him?” Jimin thought a bit and yes he did know who it was. He was a guy two years above him, he skipped a year because he already knew everything for his year. He was one of the top students in school because of his brain.

“Yes, I know who it is why?” Suga’s expression looked relieved when he heard that. Suga gave one last kiss on Jimin’s lips and than one last on Jimin’s now marked skin in his neck.

“Then I’ll have you show me the way because I have no ing idea where to go” Jimin laughed at that. Watching Suga lost in the school grounds would be so amusing. But he wouldn’t do that. Refusing Suga’s request didn’t even pass his mind.

“Sure, I’ll help you with that”

 

 

 

 

Jimin lead Suga to the classroom he knew was Namjoon’s Hyung. He could have been eating lunch right now and not in the classroom but even so he could wait in there, he had to come back at some point. After Namjoon Hyung came back Jimin went back to the refectory telling his friends he was helping a guy that wasn’t from their school find his friend. It was true anyway. Jimin was lucky that it was a bit cold where they were so he had an excuse to wear a scarf on his neck to hide the hickey. Even though if it was for him he wouldn’t hide it.

 

 

 

 

A week passed and Jimin didn’t see Suga at all. He was sad that maybe he couldn’t see him again. His head was filled with thoughts of him, he couldn’t forget him. He wanted to see him again. He wanted Suga to be a fixed presence in his life.

Jimin sighed and packed his things to go home in the end of class. The three of them walked home together and Jimin decided to go to the gas station again. Jungkook and Taehyung went ahead home.

He entered the store and the bell rung. “Oh, it’s you” He heard the same cashier has last time say to him.

“Hum, Hi” He answered back. Hoseok gave him a smile and giggled a little.

“You won’t find him here” He said to Jimin, amusement in his voice. He wanted to fight back and say that it he wasn’t here because of him but he knew deep inside that was a lie.

“He only comes here sometimes. I, him and Namjoon are friends.” Hoseok told him “You were lucky he was here that day”

Jimin had to agree with that. He was indeed lucky, in more ways than one.

“He likes you a lot you know, even if he won’t admit it”

Jimin was socked hearing that. He couldn’t believe such a thing. But he was really happy.

“We three talked you know. I think you’ll get a nice surprise when you get home”

Jimin turned around and hurried home right away. He arrived and opened the door with his key. The four of them had one.

When he entered he could see four people sitting on the living room table. He was shocked when he saw Suga seated there. Seokjin Hyung looked his way and pointed for him to seat. He sat right in from of Suga and gave him a big smile when he finally looked his way. He could see a small smile on Suga’s face in return.

Jimin could feel the tension in the room. Taehyung was the only one that looked excited. Seokjin Hyung and Jungkook looked a bit stiff. Like they would die if they did something wrong. Seokjin Hyung was seated on the chair next to Suga with his hands on his lap and back straight. Looking at all this Jimin just felt like laughing.

“So unfair! He didn’t show any emotion when he was with us. But you arrive and look” Jimin heard Taehyung whine to him by his side like the little fan boy he is. Jimin just giggled in return.

“Jimin, Suga came here to make a deal” Seokjin told him and Jimin was surprised. He didn’t know what Suga was doing here but he wasn’t expecting that. Jimin turned to Suga and asked.

“What is the deal about?” He knew Seokjin Hyung and probably the other two already knew what it was but he wanted to hear it from Suga himself. Suga grinned and gave him his hand to shake.

“My name is Min Yoongi, more known as Suga. I came to make a deal with you Park Jimin” Jimin blushed when Suga said his name. It was the first time he heard his name from Suga’s mouth and he loved it. It gave him a good feeling, that Suga, no, Yoongi knew he existed. It gave Jimin a sense of existence in Yoongi’s life.

“Nice to meet you Min Yoongi, what would the deal be about?” He said shaking Yoongi’s hand. Yoongi smiled his way and put his elbow on the table and rested his head on top of his hand.

“I heard your story and I would like to volunteer to protect you from danger” Yoongi said looking right in Jimin’s eyes.

That was awesome. There’s no better thing than having Suga himself being practically your bodyguard. Knowing Suga was protecting Jimin would already make his chances of being n danger almost null because no one would want to go against Suga but even if they did they didn’t have a chance. The problem was what he would want in return.

“And what would you like in return?” Jimin asked. He swallowed in nervousness and started messing with the sleeves of his uniform. What would Yoongi want that he doesn’t already have? He must want it so much to make such a deal like this. But Jimin didn’t have much he could give.

“You” Jimin’s eyes went wide and his face got all red. He opened and closed his mouth many times.

“M-Me?!” Yoongi nodded his head. Of all things, he wanted him? That was crazy. That was just too nice of a deal. Jimin had no problem giving himself to Yoongi. He wanted it even. But with one condition though.

 “Okay! But there’s one thing I want too” He said grinning at Yoongi. The latter raised an eyebrow looking amused.

“And what could that be?” Yoongi asked in return with a teasing tone. Jimin gave one of his big smiles. He put a finger on his and faked a thinking face, and then made an expression that he had an idea. 

“You”  

Yoongi laughed at that and Jimin could hear him saying something like, too cute, while he got up from his seat. He went to Jimin and grabbed him making him stand up and pushed him to him.

“You already have me for some time now”

And then kissed him on the lips, jimin returned it right away. When they separated he giggled.

“Is this a deal for all life? And can I see you every day?”

He could feel the others looking at them, probably Jungkook with a disgusted expression, Taehyung with a confused one and Seokjin frozen in place in shock. But he didn’t care right now, he was too happy. He had the person he had been wanting for some time now in his arms and didn’t want to ever let go.

“Of course Jimin”

 

  

“Deal”