Withered

Magnolia
Please log in to read the full chapter


She got his gun in her hands. Leaning over the man, who brought so much pain into her life, she aimed for him. When watching his maltreaded body laying on the ground like this, a cold shiver was running down her spine.
She just needed to pull the trigger. Just a little bullet straight through his forehead and he would be gone for forever. It was so simple. She just needed to pull the trigger. Yet she was hesitating.

„What's wrong, my lil' Magnolia?“, his crumbly voice made her jump. She fixed her gaze, meeting a pair of arrogant and icy cold eyes. He sounded almost amused as he continued speaking: „'Ya came all the way here, tho 'ya can't finish it after all.“
She saw it. In his eyes she saw it. His arrogance made him believe that he still might be able to change the situation to his advantages. He did not seem to be bothered about her aiming a gun at him at all.

„I'm not your lil Magnolia“, her voice cracked as she responded to him and after hesitating another moment, she kneeled down right next to him.
Her whole body was tensed up, yet shaking, and in highly alert, since, even though she now was pressing the gun directly against his temple, she expected him to try any dirty trick. That was just him.
„I never have been.“

He laughed bitterly: „We both know, you were … and even now you still are.“

He did not regret it. He did not regret anything. He never has regretted any of his deeds before and neither he did regret what he has had done to her. Mostly, since of his point of view it was reasonable.
She has been promised to him in th

Please log in to read the full chapter