Pizzas & Burgers

This is how we met

"Yahhhh~ Excuseee me! Excusee me!"

 

I yell as i squeeze myself in to the crowd of people waiting outside the entrance of the concert hall. 


I can't be on the faraway part of the concert hall! No not this time! Not now, that their concert was ing free just to especially thank their fans! I cannot let anything stop me from finally seeing my FOREVER! 


I mean.. My favorite boy group!

 

The whole parking lot was occupied by so many fanboys/fangirls waiting for the gates to be open! From 7yrs old  to mid-forties people with banners, lightsticks, gadgets and stuff holding in their hands, its like half of the population in south korea is gathered here tonight! lol kidding

 

I was finally able to squeezed myself in the front where the guards is blocking the way.

 

"Yes! I finally made it, its only 1 more hr before the gates will finally be open"

 

 i yell as i tried to high-five with the guard infront of me but i got no response from him.

 


Instead..

 


Everyone around me starts raising their eyebrows and confronting me, i look in my left then theres this 
girl in her mid-thirties that starts confronting me then i look in to my right..

 


And then theres this guy in a plain white shirt and black pants, wearing an id? holding a banner looking at me.. Emotionless...

 

He's like looking right to my soul, analyzing all my sins.. Judging me.

 

Ofc i came prepared for this, i get the paperbag full of sweet potato from my bag and face them.

 

"Mianhe everyone~ Just like all of you i really tried going here early too but i got late for making this warm sweet potatoes for everyone! Please accept this for my behavior and pls dont let me kick out from my position right now" 

 


Everyone become silent and then i distribute  our special sweet potatoes that ive brought from our coffee shop, they all accept it and starts eating and complimenting how good it is. 

 

 


Mission accomplished! ^_^

 

 

Theres 8 more sweet potatoes left, i get the one from the paper bag and try handing one to the guard but he's ignoring me.

 

 

The lady next to me suddenly speaks,

 

"If he doesnt want it give that delicious potato to me" i made a disapointed face and when the girl is about to reach for  it, the guard suddenly grab it and starts eating. I smiled at him and feel satisfied.

 

But then, the guy beside me is still staring at me blankly, i handed him one potato too but he just look at me and ignore my offering and whispered..

 

"psh! U cant fool me" he whispered.

 

 

"How dare you! Im not fooling everyone! I really made this for everyone!" I said.

 

 

He didnt respond, i observe him and saw his id.. 

 

Seo Kangjoon.. Service staff. 

 

Hmm, looks like this guy went straight from his work to here. 

 


"If you dont want it then fine! Im not forcing you to eat my potatoes" i said as i get the potato back to the paper bag and rolled my eyes at him.

 

A crew finally went out from the concert hall and announced that they'll start letting people in.

 

The guard starts unlocking the gates getting the barriers off the way, i was just about to enter when the guy next to me was about to slip, luckily i was able to hold his arm before his handsome face fall to the ground. 

 

 

Wait. Did i just say handsome? 

 


Nah! Im just tired, he stood up and didnt even say thank you. Ugh! This guy is really so much! 

 

I just rolled my eyes and whispered.

 

"Atleast say thankyou.. " i made face while he's not looking, he suddenly look at me and made a what-are-you-looking face, i ignored him.

 

"Omg! Wheres my bracelet?" I suddenly panick after seeing my bracelet missing, i look at the ground tried looking for it but the ground cant hardly be seen because probably it was too crowded.

 


I was about to cry, when the guy next to me suddenly whispered..

 

"Childish.. Its just a bracelet" he whispered.


I look at him angrily,


"GATES OPEN" a shout from the crew staff echoed in the place.

 


Then the gates starts to open, everyone was walking in.. I cant lose my bracelet! It has a sentimental value. 

 

I grab this guy's hand and told him.

 


"You need to help me find my bracelet" i said angrily.

 


"Hell no! Let go of me!" He said tryna free himself from me. 

 


Eventhough he's a guy, Im still Hur Youngji! Never underestimate my strength.

 

 

"I HELPED YOU WHEN YOU WERE ABOUT TO SLIP AND I DIDNT EVEN GOT A THANKYOU RESPONSE, THERES A 99% PROBABILITY THAT IVE LOST MY BRACELET WHEN I HELD YOUR ARMS. LASTLY, IM GOING TO MAKE A SCENE HERE IF YOU DONT HELP ME!" I said at him.

 


He looks at me irritated and starts searching the grounds while people are coming in.

 


Oh no! If i didnt find it before an hour for sure we cant make it on the front seat :(

 


"What does it look like?" This guy asked suddenly.

 

 

"It just a simple nylon black bracelet with a small pendants of slice of pizzas and burgers" i response. 

 

 


I start searching too.. 

 

 

I search on the parking lot and the traces of where i walk.

 


1 hour has  passed but i still cant find it. I was going to give up searching for it and will call that guy to stop searching for it too..

 

 

But he's nowhere to be found, the gates are already closed :( i guessed he already went inside..

 


I went to the guards and pleased them to atleast let me in, but they cant bc it is already too crowded inside and the capacity to occupy the concert hall has reached its limit.

 

 

I sit to the ground and frowned, i look up to the scenery of the night sky.. The night was perfect and the moon is shinning brightly at me,

 

 

And tonight i lost one valuable thing and also lost the chance to finally be on my fave boy groups concert.

 

 

Ive been waiting for this to happen and yet it all just slip away..

 

 


I heard the screaming from the concert hall, i think it already started.

 

 

I heavily sighs and covered my face, i was just about to cry in frustration. When i felt that someone sit beside me..

 

I looked at him teary-eyed..

 


He suddenly raise his left hand and wiped the tears on my cheeks.. 

 

 

"Look at this" he looked down on his right hand that was closed, so i also look at it..

 

 


He opened his right hand, inside is .. My bracelet!

 

 

"Omg! Thankyou!" I was so surprised he found it! I came hugging him, suddenly.

 

 


He was surprised and didnt even move, i was surprised with my actions too.. 

 


Why would i hug a stranger? 

 

Well, he's not that bad tho. 

 


"I thought you already went inside" i said as i get the bracelet from his hand and wear it myself.

 


He doesnt respond to me and just look at the night sky..

 


I continue talking and look at the sky too.

 

 

"You know, youre not that bad tho. You just act cool, and mysterious infront of everyone but you actually have a soft-heart" i said and look at him then smiled.

 


".. Im Hur Youngji" i continue and extend my right arm to handshake with him

 


But he just look at me still emotionless. 

 

 

"Kangjoon" he said and look back at the sky again. 

 

 

"I know your name already" i responded.

 


He look at me with questioned face, i just pointed my lips at the ID hes wearing.

 

 

Suddenly we heard the loud fanchants from the concert hall.

 

 

Oh geez! I remember we didnt make it inside, now it seems like the concert already started..

 


I put my right arm to my chin and pouted. 

 


It seems that the song was about to start it makes me more sad, knowing i wasnt in there..

 

 

"Neomaneul wonhae neoreul bol ttaen
I Feel So Good.." 

 

 

 

I was taken back when he suddenly whisper singing to BAP's Feel so good..

 

 


"Neomaneul wonhae neoreul bol ttaen I Feel So Good" 

 

 

This time he sings it clearly and he smiles at me..

 

 


His smile, there is something more from his smile that can make you smile too..

 

 


"Neoreul nul ttaemyeon nan gyesok neukkimi wa" i tried rapping zelo's part, and we both laugh.

 

 

 

And that's how we met.. How we became close friends :)