Doubt

Nothing like us
An EXO-L's opinion about the the KAISTAL
This is the main post about why I don’t think Kai and Krystal are real couple.

1. The leaked pictures.

Two days ago Dispatch leaked pictures of Kai and Krystal on a date. The pictures are from February 17th. On that day EXO had a concert in USA and they also attended Gayo Daejun in Korea. The time difference and busy schedule.. do you even understand how tired Kai would have been? 

2. The “Date”

Kai and Krystal were seen leaving a building, completely without any kind of disguise. Krystal is known as a private idol. And any EXO-L would agree that Jongin doesn’t like to put things out for the public to see. Even during the little walks in the airport, he covers his face with a mask and frequently a hat. He likes privacy, he doesn’t even have any kind of SNS because he always tries to lead a normal life. 

So why would the two most private idols of Kpop, who are hiding their relationship, walk outside without a mask without any kind of disguise for everyone to see? In some pictures they are even looking at the camera as if they know they’ve been filmed. This is too unreal.

3. The timing.

As I’ve already said the pictures were taken on February 17th, but Dispatch leaked them on April 1st. SM confirmed their relationship almost immediately something they’ve never done before. Even Tao’s leaving of EXO took weeks for them to confirm. It seemed to much of a planned situation.

4. Jongin’s comments.

During the year Jongin has commented a lot about the relationship. He’s said that he needs a girl who’s as simple as him and if he meets someone like that he’ll definitely tell her about his feelings.

But that would have to wait, because right now he’s too immersed in his carrier. He must think about EXO and he should put all of his strength and time into working for his group to make his fans proud. 

This is his exact words and even if they were scripted by SM, that just proves that the company needed to take some drastic measures and change his “opinion”. This just proves that there’s something going on in the Entertainment and something big. And because of that Jongin is getting hate. Haters say that he lied to his fans about his promise that the relationships don’t matter to him right now.

5. Reasons for SM to need KaiStal
  

  • There are rumors that an idol is planning to leave SM. It isn’t clear which one but it is suspected to be Jonghyun or Krystal herself.
  • KrisHanTao’s final court session in just a week. If SM is fearing that they’ll lose they need some distraction.
  • Rumors about same- couple in SM. If those people announce the names of those idols that are in SM, (which is suspected so), they will have to hide it somehow. It will be a really big hit for them. Homouality is a taboo in Korea.
  • Rumors that someone else in EXO is actually dating. Not a fake one, people think that a member of EXO is in a serious relationship, that can lead to many options? (marriage, pregnancy, etc..) KaiStal could be a good start to let people into believing EXO date.

6. “EXO are allowed to date”

Remember that weird announcement from SM at the start of the year? It said about how EXO are now allowed to date. Many of us thought that was too unusual. 

7. Jongin’s appearance at yesterday’s concert.

Jongin looked actually sad. He looked like there is something seriously wrong in his life. No matter if he’s really with Krystal, or not, or maybe he’s the one of that same- couple, or maybe one of his friends is….. He looked lost and there were tears in his eyes.

No matter what is happening he is being forced into something, that is the first reason why I don’t approve of them announcing this relationship.

8. The popularity.

People shipped Kai and Krystal together since the debut of EXO. I can see why SM would choose them for a distraction. “A Power Couple”? Millions of KaiStal shippers loving that their ship is sailing?

 

Now the reason I don’t approve of this relationship going public:


1. Jongin is getting hate.

No matter if the hate less than what happened with Baekhyun, yesterday he was sad, he was nervous and who knows what is going on in his life right now. It must be so hard for him and he doesn’t deserve to be worrying about his own fans not accepting him.

This is all I’ve wanted to say and I hope you don’t hate me for my opinion. -Nami


(0_0)?