What a day

Truly, Madly, Deeply
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Thanks for hanging out with me today. Maybe this can be the start of our friendship!”

Baekhyun excitedly said.

I nodded hesitating.

I don’t wanna get close to him but my heart is telling me otherwise....

“Where do you live?” He suddenly asked.

“Uh… Just around the corner, maybe 5-10 minutes away.” I reply making my way down the streets.

“Let me walk you home.” He said grabbing my hand walking with me.

My face flushes red when he did that.

“Ya You don’t need to hold my hand..” I said trying to get out of his grip.

I looked over at him and see him pout.

How cute...wait NO.

“But your hand is so cold, I want it to be warm.” He smiled.

Is he flirting? Baekhyun...You better not be toying with my feelings.

 

We eventually make it to my house and I turn around to thank Baekhyun.

“Thanks for walking me home today.” I smiled.

“Don’t worry about it! Besides my house isn’t too far, I live a few houses down.” He smiled.

“Really?” I said.

“Yea! If you need anything just stop by.” He said.

I nodded. But how will I know which house is his?

“Hey! I got an idea!” He yells which causes me to get shocked.

“Oh did I frighten you? My bad...Well how about I start walking you to school?” He asked.

I looked at him. Is he serious?

I take a deep breath before speaking.

“Are you sure? Wouldn’t you like to hang out with someone...like you? I am just an outsider, a nobody.” I frown.

I heard Baekhyun gasped.

“Huh? No your not. I don’t wanna hang out with someone like me. I would get bored. You're different. That’s why I chose to hang out with you and be your friend.” He said deeply.

Friend?

It’s been so long since I’ve had one…

I looked up into his eyes. “Thank you.” I say smiling. This is an actual smile not a fake one but this time it’s real.

“No problem. Hey give me your number just in case you have any problems.” He smiled widely.

I nodded my head while handing him my phone.

Byun Baekhyun I may not have known you for a full day but I truly believe you will be a great friend….

“Here you go, I’ll come by tomorrow and we can b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter