“I hope you mean what you said.”

It Was You All Along
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Leeteuk

 

            “So it’s settled then. Taeyeon is the girl you’ll use to get Yoona back.” Sungmin said.

            “Do we even have a choice?” Eunhyuk sighed, I don’t know if the others noticed the sarcastic tone on his voice.

            Kyuhyun laughed loudly and said, “oh, I forgot to tell you guys. Eunhyuk has a crush on Taeyeon.” Earning a glare from Eunhyuk, Donghae nudged him.

            “Seriously? You have a crush on her?” He asked as well all turn our eyes on Eunhyuk.

            “Okay fine, yes. As if I can keep secrets from you guys.” He admitted.

            “So, how are we going to do? Unfortunately, she’s the one who sat beside me. Should we find a new victim then?” I asked.

            Eunhyuk let out a soft chuckle, “yah, it’s okay. No big deal. It’s just a crush, dude.” He says and put his arm around my shoulder. “You’re my bestfriend, I prioritize you more so nevermind about that.”

            “You really mean that, huh? No hard feelings if we started dating, okay?” I told him as he laughed once again.

            “Of course! Besides, you also told us that you won’t fall for her right? Then if my feelings crush on Taeyeon will go on the next level, at least, I get to do my moves on her once the deal has been ended." He said.

 

            “That’s right!” Sungmin said, giving Eunhyuk a high five.

            I sat at the edge of my bead and thought of what Eunhyuk said. So he really is serious about Taeyeon, huh? Then I guess he’ll really be in favour of the one-month dare that they gave me. Donghae and Kyuhyun are busy eating quietly  the corner, eating the kimbap that we bought earlier while listening to the entire conversation. We are actually in our house since we all decided to have an unplanned sleepover.

            Sungmin suddenly stood up and took a picture of us with his phone. He chuckled, “Donghae’s face is epic. He looked like a fish.” He said, showing the photo to us while we all laugh. He scrolled his gallery until it showed a photo when we had a celebration in the campus wherein our basketball team won as “back-to-back” champion. The photo contains a picture of me and Kyuhyun with our schoolmates and with Yoona in it.

            I also forgot to mention that Yoona also became a part of our group. We treated each other really special like there’s something between us. I thought there was a special connection between us. But when she told me that she only sees me like an older brother, my heart broke into pieces.

            I can sense that the boys began to feel awkward since I was beside Yoona in the picture on Sungmin’s phone. I saw Donghae eyeing Sungmin then they all cleared their throat as Sungmin drift the attention to Donghae’s epic fish face again. We all laughed as he zoomed in Donghae’s face.

            I’m glad I had these kind of friends. And a younger brother too.

 

 

The next day…

 

     This is finally the first day where I have to get to Taeyeon and get to know her. Win her trust, and be with her like 24/7. And today is really a good day since I’ve done better with my classes, showed Yoona that I’m getting better even if she rejected me. Soon, I already have decided to meet Taeyeon. It took me like 10 minutes to find her in every corner of the school and yet, she was nowhere to be found. Maybe she didn’t attend school today. Now I’m standing in front of the library, still I haven’t found her. I grabbed my and texted the boys that maybe Taeyeon didn’t attend school today ‘cause I can’t find her. Then I received a quick reply from Eunhyuk.

     “A singer, eh? Interesting.” I told myself and headed to the music room. Luckily it’s just nearby the library. When I was on my way, I can hear her voice. Maybe it’s her. Woah, she sounded like an angel. She even have great v

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter