get ready to fall in love with me

It Was You All Along
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next day...

 

 

Leeteuk

 

     The history class finally ended so me and the boys headed to the cafeteria for our lunch break. The boys are excited to meet who will the girl be, and we’re finally going to meet her in the next class after the lunch break. As we got in the cafeteria, we noticed a group of students surrounding around a girl. Curious of the commotion, me and the boys hurriedly approached the scene and saw that her uniform was spilled with an orange juice. The girl has a small eyes and she has these small doll eyes. Okay, I admit she’s cute but no one’s more cuter than my Yoona.

     “I’m sorry, I didn’t meant to. Gosh, I’m so clumsy.” The taller girl says, whose name is Seohyun, our Kyuhyun’s girlfriend. Kyuhyun went up to them and started taking care of the scene. Of course, we also jumped into the scene.

     “Aniyo, it’s okay. It’s my fault too anyway.” The small girl replied assuringly, as the crowd around her was beginning to thicken.

     “Seohyun, you still have an extra uniform, right?” Sungmin asked, helping the the small girl with her wet uniform.

     “Yeah, but I’m pretty sure that my uniform won’t fit unni.” Seohyun replied worriedly.

    “Who has an extra uniform in their lockers?!” Donghae shouted at the students. Then finally another tall girl appeared from the crowd. A girl I’m really familiar with.

      “I have my P.E shirt in my locker. I’ll let you borrow it. Come with me.”

Im Yoona.

     Now I know why I can’t unlove this girl. She beautiful and has a good personality at the same time.

     The small girl thanked Yoona and introduced her self, “I’m Taeyeon. Kim Taeyeon.”

     Yoona smiled, “Im Yoona.” She said, extending her hand and shook Taeyeon’s dry hand. Oh that smile. That smile that always melt my heart. I stared at her then suddenly, someone smacked my head lightly from behind.

      “Ouch!” I glared at Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun who has a huge grin on their faces.

      “Careful, Yoona might melt.” Kyuhyun teased and I glared at him. Yoona just ignored what she has heard and told Taeyeon.

      “Kaja, Taeyeon-ssi.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter