f i n.

He's a ruin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Can you give me one more glass please?” He asked to the bartender.

“But this is your second bottle already, do you want me to call your friend to take you home?”

“Damn it! I don’t ing care just give me another glass!” he yelled.

The bartender then gave him one more glass, no- two. Till it become uncountable.

“I’m sorry sir, but we’re about to close do you want me to grab a cab?” asked the bartender.

“No, let me stay here, please.”

“You can’t. Just let me call your friend okay?”

“I said no! Don’t you understand that ?!” he yelled again.

“Sorry but you really have to go” and with that, the bartender brought him to the hotel next to the bar. This isn’t the first time Sehun has gotten drunk, so all of the bar workers probably know what to do when he was in this state, but he doesn’t usually get this drunk.

He always went to that bar alone. Never once did he go there with his hyungs. If they’re going to drink together then its at the other bar.

Just when he arrived at his hotel room, he threw himself to the bed, still wearing his suit and tie. He closed his eyes, no- he’s not sleeping. How can he sleep when the grieve scene is still replaying inside his head? Even in this state, he still can’t get over it.

 

Flashback.

“Hyung, don’t you think Soojung is actually cute when she’s mad?” asked Sehun.

“Hahaha what are you thinking hun? Do you like her?” Jongin asked.

Sehun blushed and shake his head, “I don’t think so, how about you?”

“Hmm, maybe? I’m not sure.” Three of them had been bestfriends since their first day on earth. Jongin is few months older than Sehun and Soojung. Sehun loves them very much, Jongin was his role model and Soojung was…his first love. For sehun, Jongin is handsome, smart, kind, best brother he could asked for. And Soojung is perfect. Sehun, himself knows that Jongin and Soojung are perfect for each other.

 

 

“Hun, what do you think of Jongin?” asked Soojung.

Sehun stopped his step and turned to face her, “I like jongin, I think Jongin is the best hyung in the world. No wonder why there are so many girls chasing after him.”

“Yeah right, and all of those girls are pretty right?” Soojung sighed and pouted.

“You’re pretty too! Wait, do you like him?”

“I don’t know. I don’t want to ruin our friendship but I just can’t control my feelings.” And with that, Sehun knows the best that he lost his chance to be with Soojung.

“You’re not gonna ruin everything. I know that out of everyone, he’ll choose you.”

“Ew! You’re so cheesy.”

“Anything to make you feel better, princess.” Sehun said with the most beautiful smile of his.

 

 

Sehun just woke up when his phone rang, it was Soojung.

“Hun, guess what?! Jongin asked me out!!”

She just ripped his heart out with the cutest voice in the wor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter