The End.

The End

Kim Nayoung POV

 

Kang Mina is 9th.

Kim Sejeong is 2th.

And me, Kim Nayoung is 14th.

After more than 1 year, finally we have to separate from each other.

Or you can say it I have to separate myself from them.

For 7 months.

And that's only if they didn't sign for a new contract to make IOI longlast.

Why did the 3 of us even agree to join this reality show when we know that we are going to debut soon.

 

The show just ended and Mina and Sejeong ran to me and hug me.

They were keep saying "I'm sorry" eventho they did nothing wrong.

I smiles and say that its okay and tries to cheer them up.

Mina finally broke the hug and go hug the other eliminated trainee.

But Sejeong is still hugging me tightly while crying.

I hug her back and repeatedly says congratulations to her.

 

This is our last night together.

From tomorrow, I will be living with the other Jellyfish's trainees and they will be living with other IOI members.

Mina is sleeping peacefully already in her bed while i can't sleep.

Suddenly I felt someone's hand sneaks in to my waist, trying to hug me from behind.

I know its Sejeong.

She whisper next to my ear.

"Unnie, you won't leave me right?"

I only can chuckles lowly hearing her question and changes my position so i can see her.

"I should be the one that ask you that Sejeong. You won't leave me for other members right?"

She shooks her head and i just smiles.

"Go to sleep Sejeong, tomorrow you have many things to do"

She nods and mumbles an okay.

A few seconds later i can hear her snores as i go sleep too.

 

When i woke up, i saw Sejeong and Mina dragging their luggage out of the dorm.

I take something out from the drawer and shouted a wait that make the other two stop walking.

I go closer to Sejeong and put a necklace around her neck.

I heard Mina mumbling things before leaving the two of us.

"U-unnie what is this?"

She looks confused and happy at the same time.

"Well there's my name in your necklace so you can remember me even if you're not with me"

She chuckles and kiss my lips.

"Pabo, how can i even forgot this idiot but sweet Kim Nayoung. That would be impossible.

I only shrugs and wave my hand (not so) excitedly when the two person i love the most have to go.

"See you in December Nayoung unnie!"

 

I just hope that December will come soon so i can finally spend almost all of my free time with Sejeong.

 


A/N : Episode 11 just ended and i was really sad that Kim Nayoung didn't make it. NAJEONG IS DEAD GUYS BE AWARE OF SEJEONGXSOHYE. jk najeong is in coma until they would finally debut together (i hope). so see you guys a few months later for another najeong (just kidding).

p.s : srsly mnet IOI......