one

why isn't good enough

Have you ever felt like you have given your all to that one particular person,but it never seemed enough? 

You go through tedious obstacles and hardships just to be with that one person, but the effort was never reciprocated.

And how it makes you feel all pathetic about yourself that you wished you could dig your grave early and die immediately.

I gave you my heart a long time ago,all of it, but I never really got it back.Why did you string me along, lead me on and deceived me with your sinful lies.What did i do in my past life to deserve such a excruciating heartbreak from you.

At times like this,I wished i didn't love you. But i guess like people say,you don't choose the ones you love. Everytime I tried to get over you, you always seemed to know and without fail drag me back into this pitiful game of yours. You were my everything but was i anything to you? These questons are pointless now as i have chosen to move on from this first love of mine. 

I see you from time to time, always surrounded by many women as per usual, smirking your way through out the whole time. The old me,would have bawled my eyes out upon seeing your womanizing ways.But,time sure flies as i watch the same exact scene unfold infront of my eyes,yet all I seem to feel is pity. For the women who are willing to be played by you.For you who seem to only know how to be a womanizer and nothing else.

I have found another who knows how to appreciate the woman infront of him,knows when to offer a lending shoulder for the woman to cry on and knows how to respect the lady's decision like how a gentleman should be.

Even though I have moved on from you and washed my hands clean from this dirty business of yours,I cannot help but smirk at those women who have no idea what they are getting themselves into.

It's funny how tables have turned and it is I who have matured and gotten away from you instead of the like during those days where i would beg for you to stay , to give me the time of the day and throw away my dignity for you. Where now it is you who is left with just women who just can't wait for you to spend your money on them and to you dry of your assets,with nobody to love you.