Final

Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks for subscribing : 

asstatic, OokamiKabu, krisyeolcola, lovekiller_tsuna, soshine, Aifanluv, L-desu, nightangel2015, HHLinn, CuTAEpie, gallifreyan, Chayazosi, dory1230, 

Afrogenuis, Mukenetsu, Chubby_me, Khinsandimin, EXOxoxo3213, esthiSipil, Jahu25, bezalina, sujuELFsarang, liferockerzz, eunmi24, Ellena717, 

DragonKris, squishyunicorn, myluvlyyj2jun,Annehanna, choiandlee, JeanXaviers, Honorayasian, Jaywalking-Panda, Silent_reader27, AJ212-21,

twice10tion.

 

Thanks for commenting : Afrogenuis, Jaywalking-Panda

A/N : Lastly but not least, ren16zaizen...thanks for this amazing story! ^^

 

***reading this while hearing 'Like nothing happened - UP10TION' and 'I wish a miracle - UP10TION'*

 

 

 

"I want to tell you something. I hope you can accept it."


"What is it?"


"Let's break up! I already tired with you."


"What?! No..."


"Just let's break up."


"Is I'm nothing to you?" Yifan tries to ask him.
 

"I'm sorry." He replies but his face looked nothing to apologize.
 

"You are the one who asked me to go out with you...now you just want to break up?"
 

"I'm sorry, Kris but I'm already tired with you. Don't ever look after me again." Chanyeol says before walks away leaving the taller guy alone.

 

 

Yifan just can eyeing his ex-lover walks away without turn his head or glance to him even once. He is standing there even Chanyeol's body already disappeared from his sight. The weather is gloomy wanting to rain like understand how Yifan's feeling.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol unlocks the door knowing nobody at home. After his manager leave him at his dorm, Chanyeol walks across the living room soullessly. As soon he steps into his room, he fell on his knees. He breaks into tear and crying with all his might. He covers his face with his hands, but the weeps and sobs he made weren't to overhear. He is sitting there on his rambling bed, his back pressed against the wall, while he placed his head onto his knees, trying his best no to cry. 

 

He calms himself sometimes but he begin to cry in the same second when he remembered the break up. He know he is the one who want to break up but he has his own reasons. It's all for his lover, not for him.

 

 

He is alone and that make he feel very lonely. He slowly get up from the bed and walks to his bathroom. The cry male splashes cold water onto his red and hot face, hoping it will cool him down. He reaches for a towel with water and tears in his eyes, so he had to keep them close. He dries his face before he risen his head to look into the mirror at himself. His tears cannot be stopping anymore. Chanyeol takes the towel before entering the shower stall. He needs to refresh himself before his roommate come back home.


 

 

 

 

 



 

****************

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A months later.

 

 


He walks out from his room holding his toward the kitchen.

 

"You have schedule today, hyung?"

 

He is opening the fridge searching for food to eat, turns around when someone asks him from behind. He lets out a weak smile before nodding.

 

"Did you need breakfast? There are some sandwiches from last night. When manager-hyung will pick you up?" The doe-eyes boys asks looking the clock on the wall.

 

"9 o'clock." Chanyeol replies short.

 

"Then, we still have time. Sit first, hyung. I'll make you breakfast."

 

"Thanks, Kyungsoo." Chanyeol sits on the chair near the counter.


"No worries, hyung. You need energy for today's press conference." Kyungsoo starts rummaging the kitchen.


Chanyeol smiles hearing the shorter's member's said. He remembers last week his manager told him about the press conference. He will come together with a member of a new idol boy group that just debut as his partner. What he couldn't avoid is Yifan will be there too with his partner, a new model from China.


"Are you nervous, hyung?"


He snaps back to reality.


"What?"


"What are you thinking, hyung?" Kyungsoo shakes his head disbelief but with a smile, "Thinking about your lover?"


Chanyeol just grins when the shorter puts the plate full with the meal in front of taller idol. He starts eating after thanking Kyungsoo once again and ignoring the last question from the doe-eyes boy. Kyungsoo just smiles knowing the silent answer.

 

 

 

 

 

"Chanyeol hyung!"


He turns around before smiles looking the person who's calling him. He just arrives at the press conference hall but he stays at a room near the hall. The reporters already sit in the hall waiting for them.

 

"Kogyeol-ah, you're here!"


Kogyeol smiles.


"Had you eat your breakfast?" The new idol shows his breakfast to the taller idol.


Chanyeol nods, "Kyungsoo cook for me."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter