Chapter Three

Uncovered

 

 

Author's P.O.V

It was only 5:30 A.M but Jackson was already awake. Wait. Sctrach that, he was already standing in front of Hara's door. Yeah, he knows. He knows that he promised to pick her up much later, but what can you say? They haven't seen eachother for 3 months already.
 
Jackson rang the doorbell. But when she didn't answer, he just punched in the code and went inside.
 

​Hara's P.O.V

​Thunder crackled and boomed. I was scared enough of the thunder, but then I heard somebody come in through my door and then footsteps. I was sure it was an intruder, my logic isn't the best in the morning, so I covered myself in blankets. The footsteps kept on getting nearer and nearer and then my bedroom slowly opened. I nearly scremed, just then the "intruder" said, "Good morning, baby." Ok. That's it I lost it.  I got out of my blankets and hugged him (of course with my legs around his waist).
 
Still hugging him I said, " I missed you so much." Becuase I did, 3 long months without your boyfriend is like going 3 months without FOOD.
"I missed you too." He said with his face in my hair.I let go of the hug and asked " What are you doing here,so early in the morning?" He gave me a deep frown and said, " What do you mean? We're going to Busan remember?" I groaned inwardly. Don't get me wrong I love my boyfriend, but I'm not really in the mood right now and besides it's raining. I hate going to Busan when it's raining. With a second thought I said, " Oh yeah! Can we go there another time? Please... it's raining outside and I don't like going to Busan when it rains." He looked at me with that Are-you-kidding-me-look ​and said, "But... I planned for the trip for like 2 hours inside my head! I bpught food too." I felt bad... real bad. Then just then, the rain decides to stop raining and I said , "Fine! We'll go to Busan. Just hold on for like an hour, I have to get dressed." With that I took my towel and went to the bathroom to take a bath.
 
Jackson's P.O.V 

 ​By the time she finished dressing up it was already 6:30 AM. I've been complaining about how long she took, but damn she loked so beautiful.

I guess I like it when my girlfriend looks casual bacause I'm not breathing right now. My eyes were wide and my jaw slung open. She giggled and said, " How do I look?" I hold up 2 thumbs up and barely-breathing I said , " You-you look awesome and amazing." She picked up her bag and said, "Well I'm ready. Let's go." We went to my car and drove for 2.5 hours, by the time we reached there it was already 8:30 AM. First we went to eat. We ate like two hungry bears. We pretty much ordered all of the foods on the menu. I suggested that we went to the beach and she agreed. She went to change in the bathroom and when she came out, again she looked amazing! It quickly became evning and we went to eat dinner. After we ate dinner we went to watch the sunset. Hara looked at me and said, " I'm glad we came." I smiled at her and whisperd, "Me too. I love you, Hara." She smiled and said, "I love you too, Jackson." She closed her eyes and peck my lips and said, " Let's go home. I'm tired." We went home and that night I slept peacefully... not knowing what awaits me in the morning.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I'm really sorry for not updating sooner! I'm just really busy these days... I'll try to update sooner. On the other hand... should I delete this story? I'm not getting feedback what-so-ever so I'm not sure how I'm doing but please... comment me on how you think about the story.