Chapter One

Uncovered

Jackson's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I was very pissed off, I mean who wouldn't be? It was 6 A.M, still half-asleep, and worried that I'd be waking up other Roomates members. Certain that it was Bambam calling since he has a habit of callling of people in the morning, I answered rather harshly.

"What do you want?" I answered with a grumpy tone, without looking at the one who was calling (which is honestly kind of stupid.) "Hello? Jackson?" answered a sweet voice. Instantly my face lit up to a smile and said, "Hara?" " YAH! Wang Jackson how many times do I have to tell you to call me noona?"

 

Yep it was Hara all right. Well... since some of you may not know who Hara is I'll introduce her to you! Well, she's a member of the group KARA and she's my girlfriend of 6 months. "Hara, why are you calling at 6 AM?" now my voice was sugar coated and sweeter than honey. " Why? Don't I have the right to call my boyfriend at this early in the morning?" she asked. "No, what I mean is ​*ahem*  Is there something wrong, Hara?"  " Well, I was wondering... what would you like to eat tonight?" I laughed at her question... unless she's cooking for me, why would she want to know? But nonetheless I answered,'Rib eye stew!" Now she laughed and said, " Alright bye babe~" She hang up and I sat there on my bed facing at the wall and wodering wtf just happened.

 

Hara's P.O.V

After my 'sweet" phonecall with Jackson I got up and got ready for the exciting day. 

At 7 A.M I went to the market to get some rib-eye. If ya'll thinking I'm making some rib-eye stew.. you're wrong. I'm not making up thing just to please my boyfriend, in fact I got a better surprise for him... and Youngji.

 

Author's P.O.V

Jackson was at the Roomate filming and they were all in the backyard trying to figure out a way to surprise Sunny for winnning #1 at the music show. Youngji asked Jackson, " So. Jackson what do you think?" Since he was distracted with the sudden question Hara asked him he wasn't paying attention. " Yah. ​*slightly poking his ribs* Yah. YAH WANG JACKSON!" Youngji scremed in his ears. "Huh-oh Youngji. Hi. What do you need?" She scoffed at him and said," What do you think about my idea?" Jackson having no clue said, "Oh-Yeah- I think it's great!" "Really?" "M-hm" Kang Joon then said, "Okay, we'll just go with Youngji's then."

That night when they all had thrown the surprise barbeque party for Sunny and were out having fun, the dorbell rang...

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ​
 
​[OMG! I know... it really bad but I didn't have any ideas so.. sorry. I promise that every chapter will get better tho. And I apologize for having a really short chapter and not very much interactions. But, thanks for reading ya'll]