It is you

Uri sarang haetjanha!!

Finally I found you Nam Joon. Finally I get to see you. I can see your smile again.
“Are you Nam Joon? Are you Kim Nam Joon? Because you have the same face as his. Right?”

He turned his face to the back and put down his phone when looked at me. His eyes froze for a moment and start talking.
“Yes I’m Nam Joon and who are you? Because I think I haven’t see you around before.”

“Nam Joon yah, it’s me Park Yeong Byeol. Don’t you remember? Please remember. You know I’m your star. Brave star? Do you remember now?”
I’m begging to him to remember me because I don’t want my comeback become wasteful just like that.

He thinking for a while and answered me,
“Yeah now I remembered. But she’s dead already.” I’m shocked for what he just said. And he continued.

“She’s already died 4 years ago. And she never comes back in my mind at all.

“What are you talking about Nam Joon? I’m here right? Don’t you see” I try to say to him that I’m alive and he just try to walk away from me like I did 4 years ago. I’m so regret what I’ve done to him. I’ve shouldn’t let him ago. I should not do that. Shouldn’t. He just walked and I try to call his name and try to stop him but he doesn’t want to listen.

“Nam Joon! Stop. Don’t leave me. Don’t walk away from me. Uri sarang haetjanha!!. Remember?”. He stopped, turning back and walk towards me. We make an eye contact and he start to speak.

“Uri? Sarang? Nu gu se yo? Who are you? Are you crazy? Who are you to me to talk about love? Do you remember, you used to say to me when I want to kiss your lips, do you remember what you just said? You said that you’re my noona and forever you will be and then you just left me without telling me the reason and just lost contact. I’ve been handled so many simple things in my life and you are the most difficult thing that had happened in my life. You know why? You want to know why?... shhh.. he just put his finger on his lips and say to me,
“Because you’re the one I liked, you’re the one I see all the time, you’re the one who’ve been running in my mind, you’re the one that I want for the rest of my life and you’re the one that I loved. You think the is the problem between our relationships?  No, I don’t think so. The main problem is you. You’re the one who broke us up. “

I’m speechless. I cannot talk. I try to speak but I cannot. I couldn’t speak. I have a reason why we broke up 4 years ago. Suddenly he talked to me while I’m thinking,

“You know how much I’m hurting because of you? You know how many days I’ve been waiting for you to come back to me? I keep waiting for you, keep waiting for you at the tree that we always go for 3 years but you never come back and I’m giving up. I need you. I need you to be the part of my life. I need you girl. I need you Park Yeong Byeol. Why are you doing this to me? “. When I hear he said that he needed me, my heart started to fluttered. And he continued his words again.

“Jigeum, uri sarang hajima. Uri sarang hajimarayo. I don’t want to see your face anymore. I don’t want you to be in my way no more. No more dream about you. Get lost. Get lost, go far away from me.” He walked away from me and just left me standing there without turning back. I will never make you cry again Nam Joon. Please accept me back. Please.

 

I think this chapter is lame.. please do comment for an improvement…