LEE SOOMAN

The life of Lee Sooman

_______ pov

I stared at Sooman as he walked down the hallway he is so graceful and beautiful, I blushed when his beautiful eyes met mine.

He is gorgeous.

The bell rang and I rushed to my class nearly bumping into some exo members, oh well. 

I nearly fainted when I saw that Sooman was in my History class, I hope I get to sit next to him.

He is the love of my life. I will never love anyone else only him.

"______ your seat is next to Sehun." The teachers voice brought me back from my day dream, I sighed when I realised I was on the other side of the room and that Sooman was so far away from me, I glared at the boy next to me Sebum I think it was.

I rested my chin on my hand and dreamily stared at Sooman I wish he would notice me, but I'm a nobody he will never notice me.

"Umm _____ we need to do work now." Sebum said to me, I ignored him and continued to stare at my Sooman oppa.

 

Sooman's Pov 

 

That girl is weird she keeps on staring at me and its making me uncomfortable but oh well she's kinda cute, I continued to listen to the teacher but from the corner of my eye I could still see her looking at me, I turned my head and winked in her direction she gasped and quickly turned around with red cheeks.

I chuckled at her cuteness, I felt a nudge on my side so I turned to face Kai my group member, he wiggled his eyebrows at me and I rolled my eyes. He's such an idiot.

"Sooman face the front please." The teacher called me all of a sudden and my eye ruin was once again on the lesson, but I could still feel her eyes on me.

"Alright everyone I will be setting a project that you will need partners for, I have the list of partners already so stop looking at your friends." The class groaned but listened anyway, I hope I get paired up with one of my friends or with someone who is smart.

"Sooman your partner will be ______." The teacher read down the list but got interrupted when the students started to protest.

"That's unfair I want to be partnered with Sooman oppa!"

"Quiet everyone I do not care if this is unfair grow up and deal with it." The teacher flipped her hair and continued reading the list of partners.

 

third person pov

 

Sooman sighed and looked at _____ with a dissaponted look on his face, she flinched and her heart broke a little she didn't want him to be dissapointed so she promised to be the best partner ever.

 

 

------------------

I know this is short but this is just something to start this adventure off ;) I'm sorry if there are mistakes.

#WOEYEKNEESOOMANOPPA

-カトリーナ