말자 (Matcha)

말자 (Matcha)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Again, please ignore my grammars!! I will be updating it.

Enjoy reading ^^

 

 

I'm in a mall with Seojun walking next to me, he had confessed to me that he had been liking me ever since the day I stepped into high school being in the same class with him for 4 years. At first I was pretty shock because, who knows that a kingka, especially someone who is this attractive would like someone like me who's just an average looking girl who almost looks like a nerd? I'm doing super well for all my exams throughout my whole year in this school.  So, we decided to first start our 'not official' date in a shopping mall just so the both of us wouldn't get awkward and since the mall have almost everything, I guess it will turned out to be a successful date? I'm not boyfriend deprived. But sometimes, isn't it good to have a guy next to you, to take care of you and to love you? I thought it would be good even though sometimes it might turn out badly like breaking up or couple fights and making me do badly for my exams and having Junhoe to always rushing to my house whenever I have a quarrel with my boyfriend or when I broke up with them. Why would Junhoe rush over to my house? Good question, Yoonmi that traitor. Whenever I have a quarrel or to break up with my ex, I would always tell Yoonmi first since she's my female best friend. We're so close that we share every single thing. I would always ask her not to tell anyone especially Junhoe because all I wanted was to be alone and to complain to Yoonmi about it and only to her. But she will always make sure to tell everything that I've told her to Junhoe. And there you go, you got my answer to your question. Junhoe would always make sure to make me feel happy and relief before he would decide to leave me and get back to his house. He would always be with me from morning to mid night. To make sure that I'm in bed sleeping before he would leave me. I always appreciate that I have Junhoe as my friend. I didn't want to let him know when I broke up with my ex because I didn't want him to get worried over me and spend the next few days coming over to my house and convince me to forgive them. I do have feelings for Junhoe, who wouldn't when you have such a sweet and loving guy friend next to you right? Com'on, all girls would. Including you, don't lie. But he doesn't seems to feel the same as how I do. Most of the time when I have a quarrel with my ex, which was all because of Junhoe. Because he would come out of nowhere and joined in with us for our dates and who knows I would forget about my partner when I have Junhoe next to me? Sometimes I think that he did those on purpose so he could break me and my ex up but when he convinced me to forgive them, it seems the other way round.

 

"Hana, where do you want to go after this?" Seojun asked as he hold onto my hands. I slightly blushed from the skin ship because damn, you all have no idea how handsome Seojun is. I'm kind of proud to have him standing next to me because, when we walked past people, they would look in our ways. Girls would have those envious and jealousy written all over their face and I enjoys seeing that. But one thing bad about dating with a Kingkas is that, you will have to deal with the queenkas in the school. And of course, Junhoe would come out to help me with those bullies. He never allows me to get bullied by other people. Yeah, Junhoe is a kingka too. I'm so sorry for being the ugly one who's not in the queenka line. Bless Junhoe and Yoonmi for still wanting to be friend with me despite that. "Hmmm, shall we go to the arcade or something? Do you like playing games? Like Mario Cart?" I asked as I looked up to meet his eyes. Oh damn, those dreamy eyes. "Erm, I doesn't enjoy playing games but, if you want to, why not?" He said as he flashed me his famous eye smile. He doesn't like playing games? Oh my, he must be boring. I guess I'm dating another nerd this time round. When we reached the arcade, we started choosing games to play. We first went to exchange for tokens before moving to the Mario Cart that I wanted to play. I always enjoy winning, whenever I visit the arcade with Junhoe, he would always lose on purpose just so I could enjoy the feelings of winning over him. He used to always win me in every games that we play but now, he would lower his standard to match mine and let me win. I never know why he did that even though I thought of asking him but I never did. "Do you need me to teach you with this?" I asked as I sat next to his machine. "I think I should be fine. Thank you Hana-ah." He said as he pushed the coins in. "Shall we start?" I asked as I looked back at him smiling widely. I would be able to win right? Since he's a total newbie in this but I was wrong. He won over and over again until we used up all the coins. This reminds me of Junhoe of how much an he was when I first met him. "Do you want to go to the cafe and have some drinks?" Seojun asked as we stepped out from the arcade. "Yup, that would be nice." I replied before the both of us made our way to the cafe. I never thought going on a date with Seojun would be this boring. Probably he's too good in everything that he's doing but at the same time, I find that attractive. Once we reached the cafe, we decided to take a seat next to the window. The view before our eyes are mesmerizing. We looked into the menu before my phone vibrated indicating that there's a message. I put down my menu and eyed on my phone. "Koo Junhoe? Why is he texting you?" Seojun asked as he raised a brow. Chill dude, we aren't even dating. "Probably something important." I said as fast as possible before I grabbed my phone away from Seojun's sight and opened the message to read the content.

 

To Hana

Hana-ah, where are you at?

From Junhoe

 

Why would he ask me this though? Shouldn't he be sleeping at this timing? He always sleeps late and wake up late. He would even sleep at dawn around 3am and still be sleeping until 3 or 4pm and it's only 1pm now.

 

To Junhoe

I'm at D-Cube City, why?

From Hana

 

To Hana

Which part of D-Cube City?

From Junhoe

 

To Junhoe

The part where the cafe is by the window of the building

From Hana

 

To Hana

Who are you with?

From Junhoe

 

For some reason, I didn't want to tell Junhoe who I am with right now. To be honest, Junhoe doesn't like Seojun and Seojun too, doesn’t like Junhoe at all. I have no idea why but I asked Junhoe before and his reply were pretty simple. "Because he looks gay." He's being mean I swear. But at the same time it is funny how Junhoe view Seojun’s look as gay. Probably because of his flower boy looks.

 

To Junhoe

I'm alone. Do you need something?

From Hana

 

To Hana

You liar

From Junhoe

 

That was the last message I got from Junhoe. Why are he calling me a liar? Before I could reply to ask him on what he meant, a chair beside me was being pulled out. I was shocked because the person who dragged the chair out from next to me made a pretty loud sound. I could feel the whole cafe's eyes were on our table before their eyes went back to their own table as the person settled down next to me. I looked up to my left and I saw a familiar pair of eyes before my eyes widened in shock. "Junhoe-ah, what are you here?" I asked almost like a whisper because I lied to him that I'm alone. "Are you that surprised to see me?" He asked with a cold tone before he rolled his eyes. What's wrong with this dude? He turned back into the Junhoe who I used to know when I first met him in High school. He was the first guy student that I interact with and scolded because he was being too rude with me. I'm not usually the one to start a fight or to scold a person unless they're way too unreasonable, which in any sense, Junhoe was the most unreasonable boy back then.

 

-Flashback-

 

"Ahhhh, what a tiring morning." I stretched as I walked out from the classroom towards the female after the class ended. I left my bag in the classroom since I will be staying back after school to finish up my individual reports because I couldn't concentrate once I'm home. Everything in my apartment is tempting, from television to refrigerator to bed. All are tempting. As soon as I stepped out from the classroom half way nearing the female toilet, I banged into someone's chest since I was busy with my jacket zip because the zip was stuck. I wanted to take it off since it's starting to get warmer. "Ouch." I said as soon as I hit the person, almost falling onto my , luckily my balancing was good. "Seriously? Don't you look where you're going?" The person spoke. "Sorry, I was" I was about to explain before the guy cut me off. "Sorry doesn't cure everything sweetie." He said as he dusted his shirt. "You shouldn't cut just cut in when I'm still talking." I argued back. "Then? What should I do?" He asked laughing. "Are you dumb or are you dumb?" Ouch, my words came out too strong. "You s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter