1/1.

I never thought I would meet you like this.

*PLEASE, I DECIDED TO KEEP THE STORY UNDER THE FIRST CHAPTER THAT I POSTED, SO IF YOU ALREADY READ IT, START READING FROM THE RED LINES*

 

 

Yoongi was going to kill them.

He was going to kill the person who had had the guts to call him at his nap time. It wasn't one of his friends, it couldn't be, because he made sure to let them know at which hours they couldn't call him, and if they did, they would better be dying, either way he would make sure to kill them himself.

After cursing to whoever was calling, he patted his night table to grab the ing hell of a bother that didn't stop ringing.
He checked the screen to see who it was, to be welcomed by an 'unknwon number'.
"What the hell?", his first thought was not to get the call, but he was very annoyed, so he decided to get it and tell whoever was at the other line to up.

However, before he started to spit all the bad words he knew, he was met with a "hi" that came from a little -and sweet- voice.

"Who is this?" Asked Yoongi confused. At which he was answered with an excited and loud "Hello! My name is Jung Jinwoo and I'm 4 years old! What's your name?"

Yoongi lowered his arm and stared at his phone with a frown, 'what the hell is this' he thought to himself, he kept there his phone until he heard the little boy again:
"Hello? Are you there?"

"Um.. Hello, um.. Jinwoo, could you tell me how do you have my phone?" He was still in shock, he didn't know anyone with the surname 'Jung'.

"Well, I was playing with my daddy's phone and I started marking numbers and then you answered the phone!" He said excited. "But know you have to tell
me your name, because you know, my daddy says that I don't have to talk to strangers" the little boy-Jinwoo- said cutely.

"Hey, Jinwoo, my name is Min Yoongi, and no, you shouldn't talk with strangers, and a lot less call them to their phones."

To be honest Yoongi was a little annoyed with the boy's father, because, who the hell lets his son take his mobile and talk to strangers?

"I know it Yoongi hyung! But now that I know your name, you aren't a stranger anymore!"And then he giggled. That brat, he surely was clever to be only 4 years.

He was going to answer when he heard another voice - a lot more deeper - at the back of the line, "hey little monster, what are you doing with my phone!?" after that came a few noises and a rushed voice - Jinwoo's voice - telling him he had to hung up.

Yoongi stood there astonished, he couldn't believe anything about what had happened a few seconds ago. He could dial the number again and talk to Jinwoo's dad and scold him about letting his kid alone with his phone, but, being honest Yoongi couldn't care less about a person he didn't know.

-------------

It was a week after the phone incident, and Yoongi was at the grocery shop debating wether to get chiken ramen or beef ramen when he heard the little voice again.

He was startled, because he hadn't expected at all to listen that voice again.
He looked down, to where the sound had come from, and saw a little black haired boy trying to get a cup of ramen.
He stood there watching in amusement how cute the boy was, with his little arms raised and doing little jumps to get to the shelf where the ramen was.
The grey haired man pretended to look at his ramen cups when a little tug at his pants made him look down again.

"Hello sir, could you please give me two cups of beef ramen?" Jinwoo told him holding up two little fingers.

"Sure, here you have Jinwoo-ah" Said Yoongi handing him the ramen cups.

The boy stood there looking at him with wide eyes and his mouth hanging. He started to talk when a voice - the same voice Yoongi listened through the phone - interrupted them.

"Jinwoo-ah! Do you already have the ramen?"

Yoongi looked up at the men, and holy , he was met with the most beautiful pair of eyes he had ever seen and a smile that could enlight the entire world. He was startled admiring this art of a man when he realised the other was talking to him.

"Um, pardon?" Asked he. Great Yoongi, great, keep making a fool of yourself infront of strangers.

"I was saying that thank you for helping my little monster to get the cups of ramen" Man, not only this boy was hot but also had a wonderful voice. "And I also wanted to ask how.. How do you know my son's voice, because, I don't mean to be rude, but it's a little creepy that you know his name when we hadn't seen you before" Yoongi thought that this man could tell him all the rude things he wanted if he said them with that sweet voice.

"Oh, well.. Um.. My name's Min Yoongi and I think that your son kind of called me by accident a few days ago."
The man's face lightened in acknowledgement.

"Oh yeah! About that.. I'm really sorry, Yoongi-ssi, I was taking a nap with him when he woke up before me and started playing with my phone.. I think it was kind of late when I realised that he wasn't with me and he had already called you.." The man said scratching the back of his neck. "Sometimes I can't control this little monster" He grabbed his son, who was not paying attention to them, trying to get a box of cookies.

"Daddy, daddy! I want cookies!" Said the little boy pointing at the boxes.

"Hey, little monster why don't you say hello to Yoongi-ssi? Don't you remember him?"

"Min Yoongi!" The little boy screamed, freeing himself from his daddy's grip and running to stand infront of Yoongi.

Yoongi smiled to himself, brat. "It's hyung to you, little monster." He said, tickling the boy's belly.

"I'm sorry Yoongi hyung! How are you? Do you know my daddy? His name is Jung Hoseok and he is 24 years old! And I can't count it with my fingers because I only have ten." Jinwoo moved his little arms all the time he was telling him this.

"Yah, Jinwoo-ah, I can introduce myself, you know!"

"I know it daddy! But I wanted to do it myself!" Yoongi couldn't help but smile at the little boy's pouty face.

"Aw, my little monster, don't pout! Thank you for introducing me" Hoseok said, lifting up again his son. "So, Min Yoongi-ssi, are you doing something after buying your ramen?" He asked with a shy smile.

Yoongi was tacken aback by the question, at which he answered with a shake of his head followed by a "I was just planning on lying down on the couch, eat ramen, and watch some ty program on TV".

"Oh, in that case.. Maybe it sounds weird, but would you.. Would you like to have dinner with Jinwoo and I? At our house? Just as an apology for bothering you.. I'm sure Jinwoo would like it a lot, but maybe you don't want to be bothered an-" the boy had started rambling and before he could keep talking nonsense, Yoongi cut him.

"I would be pleased to have dinner with you two, Jung Hoseok-ssi".

Yoongi smiled at him and Jinwoo raised his little arms, while screaming a loud "Yaaaaay."

-------------

 

"Daddy, hurry up and open the door! I want Yoongi hyung to play with me before dinner!" Jinwoo was jumping in front of their entrance door, waiting for his daddy and Yoongi, who were going up the stairs with the groceries.

"Wait a minute little monster, either way Yoongi-ssi is not going to play with you" Hoseok scolded. At that the little boy pouted and stopped jumping around. 

"Jung Hoseok I've told you to stop calling me Yoongi-ssi, you make me feel like I'm 80 years old, and I'm just one year older than you," A little laugh escape from Hoseok's mouth. "I'm sorry hyung, I still have to get used to you".

They had already entered the house and were placing the groceries in the shelf when Jinwoo came running and screaming through the kitchen's door. 

"Daddy, daddy! Can I now show my toys to Yoongi hyung?" The boy was tugging at his dad's sleeves, Yoongi bent down until he was face to face with the little boy. 

"Jinwoo-ah, do you want to make a deal with me?" The little boy nodded. "Let me help your daddy with the groceries and then I'll go to your room and I'll play with you, okay?" Jinwoo nodded again and with a smile sprinted up to his room.

Hoseok had witnessed their little interaction with a fond smile, it was hard for him to believe that a person like Yoongi, that at first sight seemed like a grumpy man who would just kick your if you look at him, would be so kind with kids. It was even harder for him to believe that he had just brought to his, and his little monster's, house a total stranger that knew his son by a phone call and that could have totally kidnapped him at the grocery store. 

He was scolding himself mentally, because 'Jung Hoseok you have to be more careful because what if this Min hella hot Yoongi does something bad to your son? But it Jung Hoseok because this man looks like a ing Angel and is too cute to be harmful. And Jung Hoseok stop looking at his lips while he's talking to you because you're gonna do something stupid and-' when he felt unceasing taps against his leg and he looked down to find his soon looking at him worried.

"Daddy I've been calling you for hours! Hyung finished with the gwoceries and you were looking at him like a silly,and-" Hoseok felt his cheeks getting warm while his son let out the last words, moving his little arms exaggeratedly. "- wanted to ask you if I could show my toys to Hyung and- Daddy why are you so red? are you sick?" His son asked lifting up Hoseok's shirt and touching his belly, grabbing then his hands to feel them "Daddy you are not sick, you are not hot in your tummy and your hands are not cold" Hoseok was in shock, he was sure he looked like a tomato, with his son lifting his shirt infront of Yoongi, while said guy was watching the scene with a tender smile on his face. 

"Jinwoo-yah" Hoseok said lifting up his son "I-I'm not sick, I was red because it's hot in here, and... and why don't you go to show Hyung your toys?" The little boy nodded at this, jumping out of his daddy's arms, then grabbed one of Yoongi's hands and started dragging him to his room.

"This little brat.. When did I raised him like this?" The brunette said to himself once the other two were out of the kitchen.

-----------

It was two months later, and the three of them were on the sofa wrapped in warm blankets watching "Cinderella" (who was secretly Yoongi's favorite movie), the little kid was stucked between the two men with a big bowl of popcorn, when the big question left the boy's mouth.

"Daddy, when is mom coming back?" 

That left Hoseok shocked, because he wasn't expecting it at all, and Yoongi was awkward, because he had started to develope some feeling for the younger and now that he thought about it, he had never asked for Jinwoo's mom and it was totally obvious that Hoseok would be married, and that his wife would be on a business trip or something. 'Stupid Yoongi, you are ing stupid'

"Jinwoo you-" Hoseok cleared his throat "you know mom can't come back" 

"Why not?" The little boy looked at his dad with a worried face "She can't take a plain from Heaven and come back home?" 

At this words Yoongi froze and started feeling more akward, he got up from the couch grabbing his mobile "It-it's really late and I have to go home, I...I'll just leave, yeah" he said going to the door. At the gray haired man's words Hoseok got up and went after him "Hyung, you don't have to leave so early, I-I'm sorry if that was awkward and.. and I totally understand that you don't want to see me again but Jinwoo loves you too much and-" A pair of hands grabbed his cheeks to stop him from talking. "Hoseo-ah, you don't have to apologize. I'm just leaving because I think this is a private conversation that you should have with your son, the two of you, alone." Yoongi released his grip on the younger cheeks. He then turned to the boy who whas still on the sofa, oblivious to their conversation. "Jinwoo-yah, Hyung has to go" He waited for the boy to get up and go give him a night kiss, as usually, but said boy was too lost in the movie and just waved his little hand followed by a "Nighty Hyung". 

Yoongi chuckled at this and then turned to Hoseok "Call me if you need anything." Then with a nod he left, leaving Hoseok and Jinwoo by themselfes. 

---------

"How did the "mom talk" go?" Asked Yoongi a few weeks later while they were having lunch at Jinwoo's favorite restaurant, he had been to busy and hadn't had time to see the Jung boys (who had missed a lot but he wouldn't admit it).

"Ah.. it-it went well, better than I thought. I explained that his mom couldn't come back from Heaven because Heaven wasn't a place on Earth, and that even if he can't see her, she can see him and she's very proud of him" Hoseok stared the entire time looking at his plate. "After that he just nodded and kept watching the movie. Sometimes I just envy his innocence." 

"Do you-" Yoongi cleared his throat "Do you still love her?" It came out weaker than he actually intended to say it, but he was afraid, afraid that he would fall in love (deep inside he knew he was already in love) with someone that wouldn't be able to love him back because he would be stucked loving someone else. 

"No, I don't love her" Hoseok said "To be honest I didn't love her. At least not in that way" He then looked from his plate to Yoongi "We were friends back in college and a night we got too drunk and things happened... and then Jinwoo happened. We agreed on raise the baby together, even if we weren't lovers, it was our son after all." 

"Can I.. can I ask how did.. how-" Yoongi didn't know how to ask it, he didn't want to be too straightforward. "How did she died?" Hoseok asked, at this the gray haired man nodded.

"It was giving birth to Jinwoo..she lost too much blood. She didn't die right in that moment, it was two days later, her body wasn't able to recover all the blood she lost. I didn't know how to feel about it, I had lost one of my best friends but I had also won the best thing in my life. At least she could meet her son, so I knew that she left this world happily."

Yoongi just nodded at this and the two of them kept eating their breakfast while Jinwoo was colouring a book, lost in his innocence and oblivious to the olders.

------------

Jinwoo was lying on the sofa with his head on Yoongi's lap and his legs on his dad's lap. They were (supposed to be) watching TV, but Yoongi was too lost on his thoughts, the man was Jinwoo's hair and thinking about the past months he had spent with the two boys, about how he had grown attached to the little monster, and how he had fallend deeply and helplessly in love with Hoseok. They had spent many nights like this, watching TV on the sofa like a family, sometimes he would wake up to the smell of bacon and the sound of laughter coming from the kitchen,and he would realize that he had fallen asleep and that someone had wrapped him in a blanket. That would bring a smile to his face, and it also would make him wish to wake up like this every morning, but wrapped in Hoseok's arms, in Hoseok's bed and then Jinwoo would enter into the room to wake them up and Hoseok would smile at him and kiss him good morning and-

"Yoongi hyung" The little voice woke him up from his trance. 

"Tell me little monster". The little boy lifted his head from the man's lap and looked at him. "Are you and my daddy going to get married?"

To say that Yoongi and Hoseok were shocked it was an understatement, the later had dropped his phone (that has been checking a few minutes ago) and Yoongi was the brightest shade of red you could find. 

"Jin-Jinwoo-yah" Hoseok said after he recovered from his shock. "Why would you ask that?"

Both men kept their eyes on the boy, waiting for what he would say. "Daddy, hyung is always home, and he plays with me, and eats with us most of the times, and he also sleeps here sometimes and that's what people married do in TV. Also daddy always looks at Yoongi hyung like hyung is the most beautiful person in the world" At this Yoongi looked at Hoseok, waiting for an answer.

"Jinwoo-yah.. Yoongi hyung and I can't get married" That was it, Yoongi was ing stupid, obviously they couldn't get married because Hoseok didn't like him and he was just stupid to fall in love with this beautiful and wonderful man. The gray haired man hadn't noticed that he had spaced out until he felt something holding his hand. 

"Jinwoo-yah" Hoseok said, looking right into Yoongi's eyes. "Do you know why hyung and I can't get married?" The little boy shook his head. "Hyung and I can't get married because hyung and I aren't dating. I want to date hyung, Jinwoo, really, but I'm afraid that hyung won't like me and that he won't want to be my boyfriend." Hoseok kept looking at Yoongi while he talked to Jinwoo. "Jinwoo-yah, do you want hyung and daddy to be boyfriends?" He then asked, looking at his son, the little one nodding. He then turned to look at Yoongi, who was still too red and too shocked to even say something. "And what about you, do you want to be my boyfriend?" Hoseok whispered, looking at Yoongi with a mix of fear and hope. 

Yoongi then nodded, still incredulous to what was happening, and grabbed Hoseok by his neck. "Yes, I do want to be your boyfriend" Then he pushed himself further and kissed Hoseok, feeling butterflies inside him. 

Jinwoo looked at the scene in front of him excited, clapping his hands and jumping from the sofa to hug the men legs. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

( "Hyung" 

"Mm"

"Did you ever think that you would find your love by a phone call?"

"No, Seok-ah, never."

"Isn't it wonderful?"

"It is babe, now please let me sleep."

"I love you hyung"

"I love you too.")