FINAL

Paper Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                        Remember the way you made me feel

                        Such young love but

                        Something in me knew that it was real

                        Frozen in my head

                        Pictures I’m living thro—

 

 

            Jungkook stopped singing as he realized that he wasn’t alone in the room, that there’s someone who’s been listening to him right now.

 

 

            “Why did you stop?” A voice behind him asked and he looked surprised to see the only person he wasn’t ready to see yet.

 

 

            “Why are you here, hyung?” The younger asked as he successfully hid his shocked expression and was replaced with a plain look.

 

 

            “Well, I just came here to practice for rehearsal as always but then I saw you singing right now so I’m going to screw practice for now and hear you singing.” Jimin smiled sheepishly at the younger while Jungkook looked at the opposite direction, trying to hide his blushing cheeks.

 

 

            There’s an awkward silence filling the entire room, making the two quite uncomfortable. Jimin coughed on purpose as he tried to break the silence and the younger turned to look at him.

 

 

            Stop being cute Park Jimin. I mean it.

 

 

            “S-so why did you stop? A-are you uncomfortable having me around ‘cuz t-then I’ll j-just---“

 

 

            “No, hyung.” Jungkook stopped Jimin as he grabbed his hand unknowingly. He then pulled out his hand as he looked down, cheeks blushing deep red.

 

 

            “It’s just that… uhhh… how should I say this?” Well, this is now or never.

 

 

            “I-I want you to be the first one to hear my cover before the others and… This is kind of awkward but this song’s for… you.” Jungkook said as he’s still staring in the ground, wishing internally that he should be buried right now because this is embarrassing as f***.

 

 

            Jimin smiled at the sight of the younger being shy in front of him because despite being the oh-so confident Golden Maknae of the group, he still has flaws when they’re off-camera. He’s a human after all and humans have their flaws. The only good thing is that only Jimin can see this side of the younger.

 

 

            “Please sing for me.” Jimin smiled as he lifts the younger’s head and reassures that he’ll be fine.

 

 

            Jungkook smiled back as he pressed the play button and took a deep breath, pushed his thou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter