Sunday morning

Sunday morning

The rain is pounding against the window. It’s a chilly, early Sunday morning. Autumn is starting to turn into winter outside. Two bodies are lazily fighting for tangled, blue covers. Covers that got 
carelessly thrown aside only a couple of hours before, when heat was ignited through lust and 
movement rather than from trying to curl away from the cruelty of the outside world.

Pulling at the fabric, back and forth, half asleep and shivering, not quite ready to give up and get up from the bed just yet. After the tug-of-war, the slightly shorter of the two, a petite looking girl by the name of Taeyeon, finally had enough. She pulled the other body closer to her own, gathering warmth from skin to skin contact before pulling the covers over both their bodies like it should be. Practically pulling the other body on top of her own. 

She runs her hands up and down the other girl’s muscular back, earning a small groan along the way. Taeyeon, letting out a throaty chuckle, asks “Hyo, you awake?” 
Mumbles follow the question as the mentioned tries her best to curl up further into the warmth created by her girlfriend’s arms.

“Babe?” Taeyeon tries to get Hyo’s attention again, but It seems to no avail. She rolls them over so they’re on their sides before slipping out of her love’s embrace. She gets out of the bed and proceeds to throw on a baggy yellow t-shirt that has a smiley face on it, along with a pair of grey sweat pants that she’s not quite sure who they actually belong to, the girl currently sleeping behind her or herself.

A few months into their relationship the lines of what’s mine, hers or ours became so blurred they’ve yet to be restored.

Taeyeon dragged her feet out of the room, closing the door as quietly as she can manage, then made her way to the kitchen. No one else seemed to be awake. Not surprisingly  as she, along with her other half, are usually the first ones up.

She checks the fridge to make sure their very own shikshins haven't raided it during the night, but it appears to be fine so she proceeds to make breakfast for everyone. Just as she’s finishing up the last of the meal she hears the tapping of feet getting closer to her before strong arms close around her waist.

“Finally awake?” Taeyeon teased before turning around before putting her arms around 
Hyoyeon’s neck, giving her love a peck on the lips.
“What can I say.. the food smells delicious” Hyoyeon laughs slightly while glancing 
at said food. “Shouldn’t we wake up the rest of the girls by now?” 

Taeyeon was about to reply when running and shouting could be heard between Sooyoung and Yoona. 
It’s hard to make out any real words except for the word ‘food’ as the two rush to the table.

Taeyeon looks at the girl that still has her arms around her waist. “So much for a quiet morning, huh?” 
Hyoyoen looks at her with an amused expression before giving her a quick kiss before letting her go, turning to the two wolves at the dining table. “Hey! Slow down you guys and try to leave some for the rest of us!” She scolds them and Taeyeon decides to go make sure the other girls get up before they miss breakfast entirely. 

It might not have been a lasting quiet morning,
but at least she got to enjoy most of it with the love of her life.

And that was definitely good enough for her any day