Let's Begin

In Love With an Alleged Killer

SIHOO POV

I slightly sat up and looked over to the right to see Sarah still sleeping. Her brown hair was now partly out of the loose ponytail and covered her face. I smiled and listened to her soft snoring for a little bit before gently shaking her sleeping figure,"Baby, it is time to wake up."

Sarah groaned in response and turned to face me still asleep.

"Come on baby it is Valentine's Day and I get to spend the whole day with you,"I said softly and pushed some hair out of her face before kissing her forehead.

"Eh...But I don't wanna get up,"Sarah mumbled into her pillow.

I pouted and crossed my arms like child,"You don't want to spend the day with me?"

"I never said that!"Sarah responded back.

"Then get up,"I whined.

"Fine,"Sarah sat up and three her hands in the hair. "I am up, ya happy?!"

"Yes,"I kissed Sarah on the lips and then handed Sarah her glasses that rested on the bed side table.

Sarah gave me an unamused look before pushing me away from her.

"I am going to go take a shower and then once I am done you can take one,"I said and got off the bed.

I headed out of the bedroom and to the bathroom across the hall. I closed the behind me and started the water. As the water warmed up I started undressing myself and then I realized I didn't have a towel. 

I out my hand in the water to test the temperature and decided it was warm enough and got in. I pulled the shower curtain close and stood under the water. It ran down all of my body and my body welcomed the warmth.

When I finished washing my hair I yelled,"Sarah! Can you grab me a towel?!"

I heard footsteps move around the room and then head to the door,"I am coming in."

I heard the click of the door from being opened and then soft footsteps.

"I am putting your towel on top of the counter,"I heard Sarah say and then the rush of water from the sink.

"Are you really going to stay in here till I am done jagi,"I said.

"No, I have my own things to do in here that I feel like doing now rather then after my own shower,"Sarah said before I heard the sound of brushing teeth.

I stopped the water and pushed the curtain open. I looked at Sarah's face. She stopped brushing her teeth and started at me.

"You like what you see don't you?"I asked raising an eyebrow.

Sarah nodded slowly and then stopped when I wrapped the towel around my my waist.

"I will go start getting ready and you can take a shower babe,"I stated and exited the bathroom leaving Sarah by herself.

I closed the bathroom behind me and started looking for stuff to wear. I picked a dress shirt, pants, and obviously boxers. I dropped my towel.

After about 20 minutes Sarah walked out of the bathroom already dressed and with her hair brush in hand.

"So what would you like to do today sweetheart?"I asked and looked at Sarah.

"I don't known...I am not a fan of Valentine's Day,"Sarah answered as she brushed her hair.

"How about going out for lunch?"I suggested looking at the time.

Perfect, everything is going as I wanted.

"Uh....sure?"Sarah answered and started looking for something around the room.

"Okay then get your jacket and shoes on,"I stood up and walked out of the bedroom.

Sarah followed behind me to the closet by the door of our shared apartment. We both out on our jackets and shoes. I quickly grabbed my keys, locked the apartment door, and exited the building. 

"Where are we going for lunch Oppa?"Sarah asked me when we got to my black car.

"A place,"I answered with a smile.

Sarah opened her door,"You planned this out already didn't you?"

"No..,"I shut my door before starting the car.

"You did!"Sarah hit my arm.

The rest of the way to the restaurant I held Sarah's hand and we sat in silence. When we pulled into the parking lot Sarah looked wide eyes at the restaurant.

"This place is expensive Sihoo!"Sarah looked at me with huge eyes. "You didn't tell me we were going to a place like this! If you would have told me I would have dressed nicer...I also don't want you spending all your money on me!!"

I smiled at how overdramatic she was being.

"Why are you smiling?!"Sarah asked with a tint of annoyance in her voice.

"Baby, there is no need to worry about how you look or the price. Everything will be fine,"I kissed Sarah on the lips. "Now let us go in. I already have a reservation made."

Sarah sighed in defeat. She always hated the way that I would spoil her. 

We walked into the building holding hands.

"Do you have a reservation?"the host asked me and then have Sarah a weird look.

I quickly answered,"It is under Park Sihoo."

"Okay, follow me,"the host said and started walking off to a table leaving Sarah and I to follow him.

We sat down and then the host said,"A waiter should be with you shortly."

Sarah looked around the building and her eyes widened again.

"So what do you think you are going to have?"I asked looking at my menu.

"Oh,"Sarah let out a little laugh,"I should figure that out."

We both continued looking at the menues until we were interrupted by a voice,"What would you like?"

"What do you want Sarah?"I looked up at Sarah.

"Steak..."Sarah answered quietly. 

"We will have two steals and a bottle of red wine,"I told the waiter.

As soon as the waiter walked away I felt my phone vibrate inside my pocket. I pulled my phone and saw that JaeYoung was calling me.

I stood up,"I have to go take this. I will be right back darling."

I walked towards the doors of the restaurant and answered the call,"Hello?"

"It is done,"Mr.Jung said. "I need you to come to the department as soon as you can."

"Uh...I can meet you there in about an hour cuz right now I am little busy with my girlfriend,"I answered.

There was a few moments of silence,"Fine, I will see you then Sihoo."

I ended the call and started walking back to the table.

"Who was that?"Sarah asked once I was back at the table.

I looked her in the eyes,"It was the office...It turns out that I won't be spending the whole day with you. I am sorry Sarah."

"No...It's Fine. I am used to it,"Sarah looked down.

I sighed knowing that Sarah is a little hurt by the fact I can't spend the whole day with her like I promised.

HELLO MY PEOPLE OR PERSON OR NO ONE...I SAT NO ONE BECAUSE I AM LIKE ALMOST SURE THAT NO ONE IS READING MY STORY WHICH KIND OF HURTS. ANYWAY, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! I DECIDED THAT SINCE IT IS VALENTINE'S DAY I WILL PUT UP A VALENTINE'S DAY CHAPTER EVEN THOUGH IN REALITY I AM SPENDING IT ALONE, BUT I CAN DREAM! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND CONTINUE READING

!