Where Were You?

In Love With an Alleged Killer

SIHOO POV

I opened the door to my bedroom quietly in hopes that I wouldn't wake up my sleeping girlfriend. I shut the door and it made a soft click. I slipped my suit jacket off and places it on top of a basket before ing the shirt that I worn throughout the day. After that I slipped my pants off and changed into pajama pants. Once that was done and I was left in a white tang-top and pajama pants I shuffled over to the bed. I quickly pulled the blanket back and started to climb into the bed.

"O-Oppa?"I heard the sleepy voice of my girlfriend.

"Yeah...it's me Sarah,"I answered disappointed that I had failed.

"Where were you? It's late...."Sarah asked.

"I had to work late, I'm sorry,"I slid down and pulled the blanket up.

"Eh...should've messaged me," I heard the whine in Sarah's voice.

"Sarah, I was in a meeting,"I stated.

"It's okay....But you have to make it up to me,"Sarah mumbled with more sleep in her voice than before.

"Okay I will make it up to you,"I said putting an arm around her waist and pulled her against my chest. "So how was your day?"

".....It was fine....Nothing interesting happe-"Sarah dozed off in the middle of her sentence. 

"You're so cute,"I mumbled and kissed Sarah's forehead.

NEXT DAY

I walked into the police station to be greeted by Jung JaeYoung, the lead investigator on the case.

"Good morning Mr.Jung,"I stated.

"Are you ready to start getting ready to be a 'killer'?"JaeYoung asked.

"Yes, but may I make a request?"I ask.

"What is your request Sihoo?"he responded.

"Can we limit our late on-going meetings?"I started. "I only ask because otherwise I think that my girlfriend will start to worry about me to much and ask too many questions."

"I can't make you any promises, but I will see what I can do. I just hope for your well being that the real killer won't figure out you have a girlfriend and do something to her..."Mr.Jung trailed off as he turned around and started walking away.

 

Hi guys!! This is the first chapter of my very first story on this site! I hope this chapter wasn't written to horribly or stupidly. I also hope that you guys didn't get to bored reading it because I feel like this first chapter was boring, but oh well this story will get more interesting as it goes on. I will tell you guys this now, don't expect updates extremely often because next week I have my very first time taking final exams and I really need to study for those and also for some reason I get writers block more than I would like to admit, but I hope you guys will stick with it. Bye for now~!