Oh Sehun is a Poor, Misunderstood Soul

That Time Jongin Just Wanted to Sleep but Sehun Just Wouldn't Let Him Live
Please log in to read the full chapter

Ever since they were kids, Sehun has had a fanciful imagination and a penchant for keeping Jongin up during the night with reports of his thoughts and findings. Going from sleepovers pretty much every weekend to sharing the same dorm space in their first year of university, this habit has yet to change.

 

Normally Jongin wouldn’t mind listening to Sehun, but in a few days he has a midterm worth 30% of his mark. Everything leading up to that moment of hell on earth has been meticulously divided into hourly blocks of time and he’s pretty sure that the current time block is marked “SLEEP ”, and not “Listen to Sehun’s Inane Ramblings at O’Clock in the Morning”.

 

Sehun knows about this schedule – how could he not with Jongin nearly OD-ing on caffeine on the regular? Despite this, he seems to be hell bent on making life miserable, if his insistent calls of Jongin’s name are anything to go by. Jongin groans and it’s definitely the wrong move, as Sehun reaches over to turn on his bedside lamp.

 

“I knew you were awake.”

 

If looks could kill, Sehun would be fried halfway to Sunday.

 

“How could anyone sleep with someone saying their name over and over again every couple of seconds like a broken record? I have to be up in six hours.”

 

Sehun rolls his eyes. “Look, I know you have that stupid schedule that you’re following, but I’ve been thinking about this for a while and it’s important.”

 

Sehun watches as Jongin settles deeper into his bed with his eyes tightly closed, but he knows he has the other’s attention. “I think you might be the potential target of a serial killer.”

 

Jongin’s eyes shoot open as he sits up to stare at Sehun. Of all the things Sehun could have said, Jongin wasn’t expecting this to be one of them. “What the actual , Oh Sehun?”

 

Sehun remains nonplussed at Jongin’s outburst, settling comfortably on his side with his head cradled in the palm of his hand.

 

“That Park kid, the one with the teeth. He follows you around like a stalker.”

 

Jongin groans and buries his head under his pillow, wondering if making himself pass out from air loss is worth it if it means not having to sit through this conve

Please log in to read the full chapter