Lost

Don't be Afraid (Look Around You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon still waiting in front of ER when Kai approaches to her and bring his coat

“Noona, you forgot bring your coat?”

“I was very panic when Tyler called me” Taeyeon huffed “How are Kris and Krystal?”

“They already finished and processed into their room. There are several injuries but luckily they can survive, Krystal got fracture leg when Kris got in his left arms. Besides, they are okay”

“Jessica still on operation room” Taeyeon saw her watch “It’s already 3 hours”

“Probably you want to change with me?” Kai offers something “You can go sleep on this bench and I will stay up all night”

“No no it’s okay, we can wait for her together”

“Okay then, let me buy you coffee then”

“Thanks, Kai”

 

The first investigation is over, dragging them into weird conclusion. Jaehyun who finds the weird tire’s print first. They look like crushing into Kris’ car on purpose and for targeting back seat, it also weird.

“Whose people are known about Jessica-ssi’s position?” Jaehyun asked

“Us” Tyler pointing at his team and him “And Jessica’s secretary, Stephanie Hwang”

“Why did Tiffany-ssi knew about Jessica’s position on the car?” Taecyeon butts in, everything that related about Tiffany always make him curious

“Just because sometimes Jessica had carsick and bored issue, so maybe Tiffany was aware about it”

“Hmm”

“Your business trip was planned from a long time ago?” Jaehyun asked again

“Yeah, since two weeks ago”

“It’s very weird if we saw the road and the condition of your team. There just tiny people who knew about it and it looks like they targeted Jessica on the first place” Luhan added

“We will investigate deeper about this case” said Jihyo “And probably first investigation on the scene is over. If Tyler-ssi and friends remember about something related this case, please call us”

“Okay” Tyler nodded “Taecyeon-ssi, do you want to follow me to hospital?”

Taecyeon takes a peek to Jihyo when the girl just nodded “Go, you have to see your girl”

“Thanks Noona”

*******

Taecyeon just find Taeyeon, Kai and a tall man who on her middle of 50s waiting in front of ER. He informed by the nurse before that Jessica still doing the operation while Kris and Krystal already on their own room. As soon as Kai saw Taecyeon, he rushing into him

“Taecyeon-ssi”

“How’s her condition?” Taecyeon’s voice shaken

“We still don’t know, she already here since three hours ago”

James Jung feels curious about Taecyeon’s appearance so that he walks into him

“Hello, I’m James Jung. Jessica’s uncle” James offers his hand

“I’m Ok Taecyeon”

“Oh, her neighbor?” seems like Jessica didn’t tell her uncle about their relationship. What did he expect from three days’ relationship by the way? Taecyeon was about to spoke when the doctor rushing out from the room.

“Where’s Jessica Jung’s family?”

“There” James approaches the doctor

“We need to do more operation and please sign the letter” said the doctor as one nurse comes to them, bringing a document

“Okay” James gives his autograph “What’s her condition?”

“Just never lose hope, Mister” said the doctor, patting James’ arm and back into ER again. James feels uneasy about Jessica’s condition and he just plopping down on the couch while buried his face into his palms

“Is it very bad?” Taecyeon asked Kai

“Taeyeon Noona who accompany Jessica Noona since she came and she said that it’s very bad” Kai sighed “You already examined the crime scene, right?”

“Yeah. We found that the culprit seems targeted Jessica because they crushed on the back seat two times”

“Damn, it must be very bad”

Five hours already and sounds of stretcher dragging out from the ER makes Taecyeon and the others stands up, even Taeyeon woke from her sleep. Jessica is on stretcher, which make Taecyeon’s heart aching. Her upper head is fully bandaged, oxygen mask is attached to her with another machines. Seems like her worst wound is on her head. Her neck also supported by another bandage, but she’s lucky enough that her inner part of her body is fine.

But something makes Taecyeon and the other couldn’t be relieved is, the doctors can’t assure when Jessica will open her eyes. They already did their best for examining the wounds but still, Jessica’s awake will be mystery. They also said that probably Jessica will suffer from Post Traumatic Disease.

They still have a hope at least.

*****

Tiffany give a visit to hospital after office hours. It’s been one week since the accident and Jessica still on her deep sleep. Their office’s business was handled well by Kai and Taeyeon, though Taeyeon can’t be so much focus upon Jessica’s condition.

Tiffany’s heart actually like stabbing by thousands knives when she saw Taeyeon very down after Jessica’s accident. She has no choice, she couldn’t hate her boss but Taeyeon already captured her heart since long time ago.

“You need to rest” said Tiffany as she finds Taeyeon bought a cup of coffee from hospital cafeteria.

“Hello, Tiffany-ssi” Taeyeon just let out little smile before plopping down on nearest couch “Are you here to give Jessica a visit?”

“No, I’m not”

“So?” Taeyeon knitted her eyebrows in confusion

“I just want to see you, Taeyeon-ssi”

“Why? Is there something problem with workplace?”

Seeing Taeyeon just concerned about their work rather that Tiffany’s sincere, makes her back to reality

“Yeah, just reminding you if tomorrow we will meet new investor. Since yo have tou presence behalf of Miss Jessie, I hope you have a good rest tonight”

“Don’t worry, I know myself” Taeyeon waves her hand to Tiffany with a simple gesture

“Okay, I’ll see you soon, Taeyeon-ssi”

 

“She’s weird” suddenly Kai joining Taeyeon on the couch

“Huh?”

“She had much concern to you, Noona”

“Because I have to presence behalf of Jessica you little brat”

“No no, she exactly became different when comes to you. Kris Hyung also thinks the same”

“I don’t know, Kai” Taeyeon shrugs her shoulders “My mind now just locked on Jessica”

“It’s been one week she still on coma state, right?” Kai sighed

“We know she will be surviving”

“I hope”

“How about Kris and Krystal condition? You just came from them, right?”

“Very well, Kris Hyung will be discharged on two days when Krystal need one week again”

“Goo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter