final

Forever and Still Counting

"Oh, please, just this once? He won't be a nuisance, I promise!"

"Why me? You know I can't handle kids." She sighs. "You're out of options?"

"Yeah, Siwon's parents are out of town and none of my siblings picked up my calls! Can't you do this for me just this once?" I lean back on my chair, massaging my left temple as the person on the other side turns quiet. The little one on my lap starts squirming around and I decide to put him on the ground, passing him a small colourful ball. "Just play here, don't go anywhere okay?" 

He didn't reply - of course - the one year old baby starts throwing his ball around, giggling to himself.

"So?"

My friend huffs, "Okay, I'll do it. It's not gonna be that hard, right?" I squeal and a few thank yous slip out of my mouth. "It's very simple, you'll have fun with him, I'm sure," I chirp happily. Jessica grunts, "Yeah, yeah, but you'll have to drop him off here. And bring every single thing he needs, I don't have any baby necessities here." I take off my shoes and rest my feet on the grass. "Sure, no problem."

"So," my friend drawls, "did he say where you guys are going tonight?" I chuckled, she was moody one second and then she's suddenly giddy the next. "Jessica, you're one bipolar human being." She tched at my statement.

As if on cue, the said male appears with a big grin, still as handsome as ever.

"You know him, surprises and all," I said, eyeing him as he made his way towards me. Siwon gave me his eye smile before pecking my lips. He takes out a bouquet of roses from his back, "For you." I chuckled and took it from him, mouthing a thank you.

"It's a surprise I didn't get a heart attack yet," I said and Jessica laughed.

We talked for a few more minutes while Siwon played with Taehyung, rolling on the ground happily.

I stretch a bit when the conversation finally ends, Jessica and her endless ramblings. "We can drop Tae at Jessica's this evening," I sang. Siwon laughs, earning a frown from me. "What did you bribe her with?" "Just this and that," I shrug, glancing at Taehyung who is now picking on the grass. "I just hope she won't bother me every five minutes tonight." 

"She won't, my son is a nice boy right?" Siwon cooes, picking Taehyung up in his arms. "Play time's over, let's clean you up." He steps closer to me and whispers, "Do you think Jessica would mind if we leave him with her for the night?" I blinked a few times but later shook my head. "No, I guess." 

"Okay, spill it, mister. What do you have in mind?" I squint my eye at him.

Siwon shrugs, giving me a sly smile. "Anyway, happy fifth anniversary, babe," he lands a chaste kiss on my lips, grinning. 

 

 


 

a/n: So, did you enjoy reading it? Do tell me and comment here lovelies (maybe an upvote too perhaps? ;) )

Have a nice day everyone!!!