Chapter 1

Past


3rd person's P.O.V.

"Where do you wanna go babe?" Jiyong said as he holds her hand.

"Somewhere more fun. Like rides." She said and rest her head on his shoulder.

"Should we go to rides?" He asked and she nodded. "Okay, let's eat first."

------------------------

Chaerin's P.O.V.

I'm really happy right now. We're going to eat on a fancy restaurant before we do something fun.

"Good afternoon mam, sir. May I take your order?" 

"What do you wanna eat baby?" He asked.

"The usual. Fish fillet and ice tea. What about you?"

"That's too little babe. I'll add ice cream." He said and I nodded. I'm actually bit hungry though. "Me, I'll have two pieces of chicken and ice tea."

"So, the order?"

"2 pieces of chicken with rice, fish fillet with rice, 2 ice cream, 2 ice tea." He said and the sister nodded and left.

"Isn't he supposed to repeat the order?" I asked and he frown.

"Are you saying that because you want to spend more time with him? I'm here." Ugh, he's getting cheesy again.

I chuckled. "What are you talking about? Of course not. It's just that it's the usual thing waiters do." I said and sip a glass of water.

"But hey, since our anniversary will be next week, I wanna ask you out to France, Paris." He said more likely beg.

I almost chocked. "Really? France? Paris? City of love?"

"Yeah, you don't it? We can go somewhere else." He said and smiled. A fake smile.

"What? Don't like it? You're right I don't like it." I said and he frown. "I love it babe." 

He smiled immediately after I said that. "You gave me a big heart break when you said you didn't like it." He said and put my hand on his chest.

"You feel my heart beats fast?" He asked and I nodded slowly. "This is how much I love you so much. My heart only beats for you. Only you baby." 

I blushed immediately with his words. "Oh you, you're very sweet."

"Only to you."

"Orders mam, sir."

-------------------------

Jiyong's P.O.V.

I cannot help but smile watching my girlfriend eat. I love moments like this.

"Hey! Why are,you staring at me like that? Do I have something funny on my face?" She said and wipe .

I chuckled. "No babe, it's just that you're so cute that you remind me of someone." 

She frown. "Your ex?"

"No babe, my mother." I said and that made her smile.

"You love you're mother right? So that must mean you love me?" She asked and I nodded smiling.

"I love you so much!" I said and kissed her. "Kiko."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How's my first chapter? Lame? Sorry. I tried my best to write this story. Don't be mad at me if you read the last name GD said. Things happen for a reason, don't they? I hope you like it. Thank you so much!!!^_^