Chapter 1

Code Name : LOSERS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"When you tell people or 'report' what someone has already said, you usually have to change tense of the verbs that were used so.."

 

RINGG!!

 

The students let out a loud cheers when the bell rang and quickly get out from the class to grab their lunch or doing other bussiness without care of their teacher's presence.

 

"Aish, this teenagers nowadays." The teacher, Mr. Lee let out a sigh, annoyed with his lack-attitude-students. His eyes roamed around the remain students and landed on the particular girl.

"Choi Soori!" Mr Lee called out grabbing her attention.

The said girl walk in front of him giving a question look.

 

 

Name : Choi.Soori

Code Name : 009

Age : 17.Years.Old

[-She a troublemaker in group. Nothing serious in her words but if you don't careful she'll know your weakness.]

[Soomi  twin's sister]

 

 

 

Mr Lee handed her a brown envelope.

"This envelope contain list of next speech, so please finish this homework."

 

Soori nodded.Obvious with what Mr Lee called 'homework'.

"Yes Sir." She salute playfully.

 

 

-

 

 

"What took you so long, hey?" A boy with doe eye asked when his friend at last came.

The said boy pushed his hands deep into his pockets and sit beside the older boy.

"Nothing. I just had to deal with some bussiness." Sehun replied while ignored the snickered that coming from his friends.

"Who? Nari? Daeun?" Chen asked with excitement.

Sehun rolled his eyes, annoyed with his 'idiot' friend.

"Seohyun sunbae." His casualreply earning gasp from the rest.

"Dude, that hot innocent chick! I don't know you can be this idiot" Kai said while took a sip of Baekhyun's  hot chocolate making the owner gasp.

"That my drink you idiot." Baekhyun scoff.

"What? That not my fault. I'm not into older girls." Sehun stated with his famous poker face.

"Not just older girls, Sehun. I think you never date any girls before. Well, just looked at me." Kai said with smirk. Truth to be told the maknae never date any girls before. But, not all of them are playboy like Kai or flirty jerk like Chanyeol.

"Sehun is not a playboy like you, Kai. Changing girls like changing clothes all the time." Xiumin said, ignored Kai as the latter pouted, ruining the bad boy image.

"Yeah right. At least, I know that I'm normal and not being a heartbreaker because I'm a gay." Kai whisper but loud enough to be heard by everyone at their table. Sehun widened his eyes.

"Yah, what you means!"

"Enough already! Finish your meals before the bell rang." Kris

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter