Fate told me you are mine and I am yours!

MERMAID AND CAT EAR IS EQUAL TO OUR FATE

JUNE POV

His chest is getting heavy. He is tired but can't afford to rest. There are so many things to do for this project. Deadline is due in three weeks and none of it are half way done. Didn't know that handling promotion for a new high-end clothing line is a bit messy especially if the client is always up on his asking for updates and draft ideas almost everyday. So definitely the pressure is way too much. He has capable staff but the problem is, he worries about almost everything. No wonder his colleagues refers him as "work-freak" or "worry-" sometimes. He wants to do everything on his own yet his body is begging for him to rest. He remember his mom's advice, "June my son, the more you seek for success, the bigger responsibility demands. Don't let success be the only thing that matters to you." It's not that he regrets what's happening to his professional career. He is happy and really proud of what he has achieved. At twenty five, he is now a senior brand manager of a renowned Advertising and PR company in California. Probably can be considered successful for that matter. But true to what others told him, he mostly spends too much time in the office. When he got promoted, he moved out immediately and got his own pad (just in case, nice and hot hook-ups happens). Just video calling his parents and sending short messages to his sister and asking for his niece and nephew's photos. He hasn't come home for five years. He's too focused on his work that he forgot there is life outside of it. Barely getting any social life. He has friends but being friends with him is accepting how he is. And much thanks to his friends, they never force him to go if he don't feel like to. No alcohol and night life. Good thing coz he's bad at drinking alcohol anyways. One time he got too drunk, he ran and kissed everyone he encountered, may it be male or female. From then on, he became careful in drinking anything with alcohol in it, well, too careful for his own liking. Come to think of it, when did he last had or even a simple ? Yeah that still counts. He's an adult and got biological needs too. Too bad he is too exhausted and occupied that even his pretty long hands can't do miracles to him anymore. That really matters! And it sort of bothers him. He feels empty and badly needing a quiet vacation somewhere. And he promised himself, he will have a good long get away after this current project he's handling. Considering some beautiful places to go makes him feel a little light. Definitely a secluded island. He needs serenity. Some time to be alone. A little "june-time" to recharge his tired mind and soul. Who knows he might see a mermaid and decided to capture him and make him a prince of the sea. He believes that mermaids exists and will find out someday what it feels like to make love to a mermaid. Definitely included on his bucket list. 

 


"Congratulations Boss!" His staffs cheered. 

Clothing line market campaign and launching is a great deal for his team. It's a huge account  (meaning good bonus for him and his staff) and the client wants his team to handle their PR works for two years. Two years of assurance that his team will stay on top of their company's leader board. Some brand managers don't get to have this huge account. So some actually congratulated him with a hint of bitterness in them but he doesn't mind. Looking at how happy his whole team just makes it worthwhile. Thankful he got quite patient with this client. 

He just smiled happily and replied, "You guys did your best in making the campaign and launch a huge success! We bit tons of bullets on the process, sacrificed sleep and time. Your cooperation and trust in me and to our team makes this really worthy of all the hard times. Now, we just gotta take care of our dear client. Let's not be complacent and always be mindful of our work ethics too. So I guess enjoy the food!" 

June went to his boss' office and ask for a one week vacation. And much to his surprise, he was allowed to go on a vacation under the condition of him bringing his office laptop, VPN (so he could still connect to the office server if needed), personal and company-issued mobile phones and iPAD. Bringing gadgets on his so-called "serenity adventure" is a major pain in the but still acceptable than a big NO at all. So he finished all his remaining tasks including him making sure that his staff can and should contact him whenever there's emergency. He even assured the client that though he will be gone for a week, his lines are always open. But at the back of his mind, secretly wishing no connection in that island or he's gonna bail out on them. He went home immediately and packed the things he needed. He is really excited. He feels optimistic about this trip. Looking at the black envelope with silver letters written on it "Isla Hedone" he is holding in his hand. He thought, by hook or by crook, he will have fun! 

 

 *******************

 

CASSANDRA POV:

She wasted three years of her life fighting for their relationship. She gave up her career and dedicated her life to this man. Then one day he was gone. Got no balls to actually be honest and personally tell her he will be going away for good. That he wants out of his life. Just left a note on their bedside table saying a very meaningful' "Goodbye" in bold letters and a notification on her phone stating that a money transfer was made to her bank account. Last night was just like their normal thing. Nothing unusual or weird feeling. Bobby came home, they ate dinner together. Talked about his work then went to bed and exchanged good nights. Cassandra thought, this is life's way of teaching her the bitter lesson to never assume that everything is alright. Life got back at her by giving her one hell of a surprise. Basically, she was left all alone, quite dazed what is the real reason behind it and just given enough money to start anew. But it! How can she start over? She doesn't even know why it ended in the first place. She was a good partner. Both aggressive and submissive, depending on the mood of her lover. They weren't married but she fulfilled the duties of a good wife for Bobby. He promised her everything and she believed in him. Her whole world just revolves around him. Bobby is her world. Her everything. Then he left, without saying a word. She's lost. She doesn't know what to do. Suddenly, her life has no meaning. There's a throbbing pain in her chest that makes her body violently shaking. Her mind's scattered wondering the why's and what's and her heart's broken into tiny million pieces. Everything is hard to process and on that moment she wishes that earth's gonna open in two and swallowed her whole. She's starting to look back at all the happy memories they spent together, her eyes became watery. Tears falling down. She started to sob. She cried her heart out and fell asleep holding the goodbye note on her hand. 


For three days, that's her routine. She felt so numb inside. Her eyes swollen. She's hungry but didn't think of eating. She can't move. She can't breath. Sleep and cry then sleep and then cry once more so she could sleep. She wishes to die as it might end her suffering. But to her dismay, here she is still alive, feeling that loneliness and pain once again. On the fourth day, instead of drowning herself in pity and depression, she decided to fight for her life. Even for the sake of proving the that she will survive. One step at a time, she knows she'll make it somehow.

First things first, she gotta clean the house, eat and since the bastard left her money, she'll spend some of it and just go wherever her worn out brain takes her. She opened her laptop. Searching for whatever and then saw an online advertisement about a so-called "Isla Hedone". Nice tagline to attract tourists too. "Pleasure beyond your wildest imaginations!" A bit creepy for her understanding but exciting. She'll go for anything right now so she could get out of this misery. With just few clicks, submit here and there and yes-i-give-consent tick box and she's done. Looking at the printed voucher-like as proof of her payment and membership. Everything is included even the airfare and ferry boat-ride. Thinking she hit a jackpot on pushing for this sanity-saving vacation, she started to pack her stuff and decided to finally take a good relaxing shower. Hoping that this getaway will bring a new beginning for her. Something that will convince her that life is still truly worth living for. 

"Mom, I'm gonna have a vacation. I need to get away as soon as possible. I will be gone for a week. Bobby left. I don't know where he is, and not coming back. I'll talk to you as soon as I get back. I love you Mom! Don't worry, i'll be fine. I miss everyone. Bye!" And she hung up. Her mom didn't get to reply as she ended the call right away. She knows her mother's gonna be worried to death but she needs to sort it out on her own. 

She woke up early and feeling a little bit lazy. Cassandra dragged her body to get up and took a shower. After forty five minutes she's done and walking out the apartment door. She doesn't wanna get caught up to traffic jam and be late with her flight. One last look and a heavy sigh, she rode the taxi on her way to airport. 

 

******

Meanwhile......

 

"Mother, I will be gone just for a week. Your handsome son will be back after my vacation. You want me to have a vacation and here I am now. I love you so much! I need to go. I'll be late. Regards to father, sister and the kids! I'll send you some of my photos. Yes! I know, better to be safe than sorry. I have a box full of it Mom! Oh my gosh! Okay i'll remember that. Haha. Goodbye mother!"

On his way to the airport, June is feeling really positive about this vacation. This gotta be fun! He arrived at the airport and walking feeling his feet really light, his attention was caught by a very petite lady, pale skin, round eyes, curly long raven black hair and cherry-kissed lips. Her luggage seems heavy for her physique. But for a guy who most of the time gives zero except for his family members, staff and boss, he decided to approach and ask to help her. He himself was surprised. And who knew that one day, he will thank all the saints and patrons for following his gut feeling. 

Cassandra noticed the man approaching her. Tall, fair complexion (to be honest, too fair for her taste but she can deal with that), dark mysterious eyes, perfect nose, extra plump luscious lips that she wanna ravish and yes, extra gorgeous, scratch that, this man is sinfully majestic. Her eyes are feasting. "Wait! Hold up Cassandra! You are here to mend your ed up stupid heart! You are not here to ogle on some random dude, a very dangerous and unquestionably handsome dude! Get a hold of yourself!" She refrains herself.  There is something about the guy that made her lose all the remaining senses she got. Something dark and dangerous yet she wanna throw herself at him and may God forgive her wrongdoings in life for she will probably commit a sin once again. This is how messed up I am right at this moment. Help me Dear God. Temptations here and there. I need to be strong. She didn't notice that her facial expression changes as if she's in a lot of pain and that what makes they guy more worried about her. 

"Miss, are you okay? Something hurts? Do you need help?" June asked.

And for whatever fate will bring upon her, Cassandra answered, "Yes. I am hurt. Deeply hurt inside. And too broken. Will you be able to fix me?".... She kept her stare to the guy and saw his shocked-are-you-crazy face, down to his beautiful neck then chest. She was about to tell her name but completely forgot about it when she noticed the guy is holding a black envelope, and she reads as "Isla Hedone". Small world! "Don't answer! I'm going there too. (Pointing at the black envelope) Since, our destination is the same, let's just go there together. It could be fun." She showed her most genuine smile. And without a word, the guy just nodded his head and helped her with the luggages. 

 

"What the ! What the ! Why am I doing this? Am I being hypnotized? Lord, if I'm gonna be butchered and dismembered, at least let my parents know where my head is located, like show it to them on their dreams. Lord tell them I love them so much. I'll just visit my niece and nephew on their dreams and sing them lullaby. But damn this woman is so pretty. I can't say no to her. She's so small and look so fragile yet this woman overpowers him. Maybe she is a vixen! Or maybe a mermaid that disguised to a young fragile woman to lure men to their island! Have with them then becomes their feast. But banging a mermaid was number sixty nine on his bucket list. Maybe it's his time to die. Because the most impossible thing will be fulfilled now." June's brain is on a rage and wandering all over the place. She looked at the petite woman and saw him then smiled. She might have read my mind because the woman stated, "Don't worry, i'm not gonna bite. I just want someone to accompany me during the whole flight. You can go as soon as we landed. My first time flying in three years." Cassandra said the last sentence with a bitter tone and she felt a stab on her chest. 

June noticed the sadness on her voice. "Whatever it is, it'll be alright. And I won't mind you biting me." With a teasing tone. "It's my pleasure to be with you. I can be your company during the whole flight and if you will allow it, I wanna be with you for the rest of your stay in the island." June softly touch the woman's flushed cheek then playfully raffles her silky hair. He added with a sweet smile on his face, "I really like your hair. It's beautiful." 

There are only twenty persons on the plane. Looks like a private one. Very elegant. Cassandra instantly liked the feeling inside the plane. And a bonus, seating beside this handsome guy. He seems nice and trustworthy. He gave me the window seat area, lend his neck pillow and jacket, asking if i'm alright from time to time. A total gentleman. Hot one for that matter. Isn't this like a pyscho movie? Like a guy this perfect could be a serial /killer, for all she knows. And she will be on the headline news. in all her glory and bathing in blood. She cringed with the idea. And the guy being so attentive as he is, thought she is feeling cold, squeezed her shoulder and put a blanket on her. Cassandra felt so warm with the gesture. It's the first time in three years she felt this way. That someone is looking after her. That someone actually cared for her. And she fell asleep feeling warmth in her heart. She didn't noticed that the guy kissed her forehead and let her lean on his chest. 

Flight attendant woke them up and smiled to them, "Hello! My name is Renee. We have arrived to our destination. Ready yourselves because we got tons of fun-filled activities to do!" They both smiled to the flight attendant. 

They went straight to the resort's reception area and were greeted warmly upon entering the door, "Hi there! Welcome to Isla Hedone! I'm Beatrice Park, the resort manager and this is Aijah Han Kim, our lovely receptionist!" 

June really loved the enthusiasm. He laughed cheerfully and said, "Thanks so much! This is such a great resort. Nice landscapes too. I think i'll definitely have fun!" He looked at the cute receptionist. "Hi! Can I have my keys?" Giving the receptionist the most beautiful eye smile he could offer. 

The receptionist replied, "May I see your envelope, Sir? (June showed the envelope) Oh room for one only, I thought you two are together. Alright then, these are the keys to your rooms. But you both have a week to figure that out." She winked after saying that. 

Both flustered, June and Cassandra got their keys and went to the rooms. Cute receptionist, indeed! Yeah fate is fate indeed as their room is just parallel to one another. Cassandra thought, life is playing chess with her. Waiting for her next move. Will she be conquered?

"Uhm hey. This is so silly. We've been together for the whole flight and we're already here, but I still don't know your name. By the way, i'm Koo Junhoe. People close to me knows me by the name of June. So I want you to call me June." He offered his hand to the woman with a genuine smile. 

"Cassandra Yoojin Kyo. Call me Cayjin. It's nice to finally know your name! Sure i'll call you June. Seems good to be close to you." Cassandra is pushing all her senses back to it's proper places. God knows she's about to lose it. She can only offer a shy and awkward smile. She reached out for his hand and it felt so warm. Cassandra knows she's smitten, totally in danger. 

"Alright then, i'll go ahead and let you rest for a while. I'll wait for you so we could have a dinner together. Sleep well." June testing his luck and probably all that could be tested right this very moment, he leans forward and kissed the woman in her right cheek. "Bye." He went out without looking back because he's afraid to be greeted by a slap or worse, a punch. 

Cassandra was taken aback by that sudden bold move by the guy. He just kissed her! And she was totally fine with it. Damn! She actually wants that kiss! She palms her face and she's quite disappointed. Did she want more than that? Heck no! Have mercy on me! 
"Should've been longer!" She giggled. Cassandra took a shower and went to bed. She needs rest. She will see him later. They'll have dinner together. Who knows what else could happen after dinner? Her mind's playing tricks on her. She's not a -deprived woman. She just got out of a three-year relationship! Well, the relationship left her alone, to be more accurate. Ahhh she is definitely a sinner. Repentance is a must! She's gone crazy, no doubt!

June loved the interiors of his room. It's cozy and very warm. Light green with a lining of teal and silver. Didn't know those are good combination. Or maybe just because he prefers seeing dark interiors before. So he was surprised how good it is see pastel ones. Light fixtures looks classy. The native island feel is for real. Worth his money. He will definitely recommend this place. Got six more days to discover the whereabouts of the island and resort. And to think, he might have someone to be with him the entire week. Cayjin told her, she's also staying in the island for a week. He usually don't believe in fate unless it requires him to, but June is safely but slowly considering that destiny leads him here. And he woke up with the knocking on his room door.

"Jeez man! Ugh! Yes i'm coming. God! Cayjin is that you? Sorry. Wait!" June groggily answered. June opened the door and she smelled honey and lavender. He sniffs (being a bit vain himself, he is very particular with a woman's scent and she smells so good!) and opened his eyes to see the woman smiling and standing in front of him. 

"Hello June! I thought you ditched me. But I asked the receptionist and said she hasn't seen you yet, so I thought of calling you out. You must be really tired and dozed off really good. I'll wait for you to get ready and change so we could have dinner together." She smiled after. 

"Yes sorry about that. Can you wait inside? I'll have a quick shower and be ready before you know it. Come in! Please! Rest assured, I won't do anything that you won't give permission to. Haha! Good evening my lady!" He giggled. 

Cassandra heard him giggle and swears that is the cutest thing she has seen. This guy is so manly then giggles like that. Let me live! She thought.

Inside the shower, June is secretly wishing that Cassandra will be knocking on the bathroom door because damn he prefers them to stay in his room, cuddle, make out and who knows what else. He wants it bad but likes to take it slow. It's always bad if you hurry things out. He doesn't wanna jinx their first meeting since he feels it's a great one. He trust his gut feeling. Good things happens to those who wait. Although, patience is not his cup of tea, he will wait for things to gradually develop on his own. So yes dinner together is a good start. And then he realized he forgot his clothes on the bed and only brought the towel. Okay what should he do? Just casually go outside, get his clothes and go back to the bathroom and change? Or ask Cassandra to hand over his clothes? 
And then "Cayjin, can you hear me? I'm going outside. I forgot my clothes and need to get those okay. The only piece i got here is a towel. Uh, so maybe just close your eyes for a while. I'm coming out!" 

Cassandra didn't know what to do so she got the pillow and covered her face with it. 

"Look at her! So cute!" June thought. 

Eating dinner together seems natural. Like they've done this before. No awkwardness or shy feeling. She's feeding him and vice versa. It was a wonderful dinner. Stomach's full and heart's full of warmth. The wine their sipping is delicious. Complimentary. This island resort is really a great place! Expensive but worth it. Then the manager showed up and made an announcement.

"Good evening to all our pleasure seeking guests! On behalf of Isla Hedone staff and management, I would like to formally welcome everyone! Please we want you all to have fun and enjoy your stay here in our resort. Our client's satisfaction matters to us so much! We have three activities tonight. One, movie showing. Second, spa and massage. Third, bar and disco activities. You can all do those three activities tonight if you can or whichever each of you is comfortable doing. Numbered doors are waiting for everyone.  Just one rule, you can't disclose to the other guests what you did on the doors you've chosen. Let them discover it on their own. If it's clear, then this way please!" The resort manager smiled to everyone. 

Both of them chose door number three first. Booze must be flowing and both of them agreed that it has been a while since they drink alcohol so they'll go for that first. Alcohol is for everyone's enjoyment. All kinds of wines, beers and any alcoholic beverages of that sort. They both dig in to cocktails and wines. Both drawing on the line to sober and crazy, they went for their one last shot but this time, for absinthe. It is an illegal kind of alcohol coz it spike you up a notch. At least the resort is living up to their promise. June and Cassandra held their shot glass high and drinks as if their lives depends on it. They laughed and feeling really light and crazy. With alcohol on their system, they become too touchy. Cassandra welcoming June's touches and embrace. While she playfully hits June's chest when he throws his jokes or touch his soft neck. They got out of door number three and went to door number one. They need to chill and rest their alcohol-fuelled body before going to their rooms. Separately, of course! So they thought about chilling and they were proven wrong. The manager didn't specifically disclosed that the movie is an film. She can hear angels humming! It is an film! Plus the dim light! Something that will tickle your senses and imagination as to what its doing to her right now. Don't mind the guy beside him is just staring on the screen then back to her as if passing her an unspoken message, "can you blow me?" Cassandra is having a mental breakdown right now! Uuuugggghhhh life is really testing her patience! Cassandra be strong. It's just day one! A good woman doesn't go down on day one. For day two, she can slightly go down with it! Staring at the guy beside him who suddenly looks so devilish. She wonders if this night will go on without her on and riding him out of his senses. What the is she thinking?! It's the booze! It's definitely the booze! 

"June, can we go now? I feel dizzy." She asked.


June looked at her and said, "Sure you probably need to rest." Cassandra heard a long and heavy sigh.


Cassandra don't invite him in. "June do you wanna come? ..... I mean, inside my room? We could stay at the balcony for a while and let the booze settle down. We can have coffee. If you want. But if not, it's totally fine."


June's laugh echoed on the hallway. "Cayjin baby, I would love to come inside......Your room. Let's have some coffee." He kissed her forehead and lead her to the room.  

They ordered coffee and arrived after a few minutes. He let him touch her as if it's the most natural thing to do. His hands on her waist like it was meant to be there. Their hands joined together as if it's made to perfectly fit with each other. He heard him whisper, "Baby, you don't know how I wanna kiss you so bad. Will you get mad at me for doing that? Hmm?"


Without a word, Cassandra closes the gap between their lips. it all! She'll go for this. She was given a week of heaven and won't let this pass. She had been wishing for this, not of but with affection. She's longing for love. It's not about the physical needs, it's about how she feels in her heart. And this man is offering it to him freely. Who is she to refuse the feeling she always wanted? Cassandra move her hands to feel June's broad shoulder down to his well-toned chest and abs. She showers him with kisses. His lips, eyes, cheeks and nose. She lowers down and started kissing his chest and heard him utter with an inaudible curse. You kissed his lips again and whispers, "Thank you for making me feel special." 
Cassandra and June spent the whole night together. Just feeling each other's body. Just making themselves familiar with each other's skin and touch. Kissing and making love and making themselves free. As if everything is fated to happen. Just feeling contented with each other's arms. She's never been happy just by having someone's complete attention only for her. For Cassandra, it's one of those moment worth keeping.

One whole week of precious memories. For Cassandra, it is the happiest she had. For the first time in three years, she felt loved and wanted. Cassandra felt that she matters to someone. June never fail to make him feel that she is special. His gentle gestures and loving gaze makes her heart melt. The beautiful moments they have shared will always be her inspiration. Her new source of energy to make her life worthwhile. She is enjoying every second while it lasts. The crazy sometimes mind-blowing rough and and amazing sleepless nights they've spent together, she'll always remember that. But she will be coming back to reality tomorrow and didn't know if June plans to continue their so-called relationship. So she made up her mind and written a letter for June and put it on his pants pocket. She didn't tell June that she will be leaving earlier than his schedule. Because all along, June thought they'll have the same flight back home.

June woke up late and wonder where Cassandra is. He called her but heard nothing but silence. Her clothes weren't on the floor anymore. No slippers too. He went outside and knocked to Cassandra's room door to only be shocked to know that someone new is already occupying her room. He went to the reception to find out that Cassandra left four hours ago.  And who knows where the hell is she right now? ing life! He is not a heavy sleeper, he usually wakes up early but why the did he have to wake up late today! He is four ing hours late in keeping Cassandra by his side forever. He lowers his face as his eyes started to water. Suddenly, this new found paradise became hell for him! " you Cassandra! Why do you have to leave me hanging? I was just gonna wait for us to be back home and ask you formally to be my girlfriend? So am I just a play thing? Some sort of excitement to you! Like a random of the week flavor! Ahhh! this hurts so much!" June cursed silently. The pain is just too much. He feels heavy while fixing all his stuff. He'll survive. Cassandra! women for their whims and stupid confusions! He put his hands on his pocket and found a paper. Oh she left a note. June bitterly smiled and read the letter. 

"June, i'm sorry for leaving you just like that. God knows how much it's breaking my heart. I have to do this to find myself. I need to fix myself on my own. I'll come find you. Even if you push me away, i'll come back for you. I love you so much. Believe me. Thank you for loving me."

"Why Cassandra?" his heart feels heavy.

June went straight to his parents home. He begged for an extended vacation as soon as he knew that everything is just fine in his work. His boss maybe felt his misery and just told him, "It's fine, kid. You've worked your off for the company and this is my way of repaying you. So go ahead and have a vacation. Just make sure when you comes back, you'll close the deal with iKON clothing." 


"Thank you Boss. I will." Then he left. 

One painful year have passed and she still misses the man so much. Cassandra had to leave the country and work abroad to start over. She worked day and night just to occupy her mind. She doesn't wanna think about June and crawl back to him with nothing. She started a small pastry shop and is quite doing good. Now, she is ready to face him. June could be mad or worse, doesn't give a damn about her anymore. But she'll only regret it if she didn't try reaching for him again. She knew where the guy is working. It's been three days that she's watching June from afar. Just observing him. Staring at his beautiful face and tall physique. She misses his touch and kisses. She miss hearing his high-pitch laugh and husky voice whispering i love you to her ears. Whatever it takes, she will have June back. 

June didn't know that today is gonna be day he will have his heart beating again. He is ordering his favourite coffee when someone hugged him from behind. 


"What the f---!" He turned around. And he saw her again. He must be dreaming. June literally had to pinch himself just to make sure he is not dreaming or hallucinating. Everything came back. The love he felt that week and the pain after that. He can't process the thought and went out of the cafe immediately. Where is he going? He doesn't know. Just away from her. For now. 


"June! June! Listen to me!" He didn't flinch nor looked back at her. June is getting away from her. She can't allow that. She screamed for his name once more, "June please! I'm sorry! Just tell me you don't love me anymore and i'll disappear forever!" 


June stopped and walked back. "Come here you little witch!" And he kissed her.

Cassandra smiled and she knew June still loves her. June stopped the kiss and said, "Don't you dare disappear! Ever! Again!" His body shaking from too much emotion.


Cassandra nodded and smiled sweetly, "I miss you too baby!" She caressed they man's face. How she misses staring at him in this proximity.

This must be his lucky day! Two birds in one stone! New account deal and June calls his boss and shared the great news, "Boss Toni, I closed the deal with iKON clothing line! New account done! Uhm I need a day off! Make that 2 days! Bye boss, thank you!" He ended the call. Boss will definiteky kick his when he comes back. 

After the phone call, June looked at Cassandra with longing, "you lady, we need to talk! One year of nothing from you! Come here!" And Cassandra reach for his lovely face and kissed him passionately. 

"Whoa! Who told you to kiss me? I'm still hurt and mad and deprived." June hiding a laugh.

"Hmmm baby, just tell me what to do and i'll do it for you." Continuously kissing June's lips and cheeks. How she misses his soft lips, fair skin and perfect nose. If God wants Cassandra to commit a sin, she'll gladly do it everyday if it is KOO JUNHOE.

Now, she's gonna spend an amazing lifetime with this beautiful being.

Cassandra looking at the window, watching the calm ocean, the stars and moon shining. She looked at June standing beside the window and looking at her with so much love and affection then slowly they are walking towards each other, breathing heavily, feeling that chilly air kissing their glistening skins then June grabbed him by her waist and carried her. Cassandra now sitting on his lap, just kissing him sloppily, playfully touching his hair down to his nape to his perfectly curved broad shoulder. She continuously nibbling his luscious lips and whispering how much she misses and love him. Their hearts both beating so fast and loud but it's just one beautiful rhythm they wanna ride for the rest of their lives. She miss touching him. She miss kissing him. She miss the feeling of his touch and lips latching onto her soft skin. Cassandra miss his whole being. She look into his eyes and see all the great things life has to offer. 

"Baby, can we use the mermaid costume that I bought?" June teased you while he laughs his gums out. You love it when he laughs like that. He looks ugly. But in an adorable way. 

Cassandra replied, "Sure baby! Just promise me you'll wear a cat ear headband while we do that." 

"Oooohhhhh man ! Yes my lady! I love you Cayjin!"

"I love you too Mr. Koo!" 

Cassandra prays before she sleep. Touching this man's beautiful face.
"Dear God, thank you for giving me a second chance to live my life. Thank you for this blessing."

She closed her eyes with a smile, now, without fear and inhibitions, knowing that only true love awaits for her everyday.