On your toes

Tip Toe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"What are we waiting for?" Seokmin asked to no one in particular, clearly wanting to go to the park like the large group of friends planned.   "Just wait a little longer, we're gonna meet Jihoonie's new boyfriend." Soonyoung grinned at the smaller male, who was watching to road for said boyfriend.   "Well, as a boyfriend anyway. Most of you already know him." Jihoon responded as he moved his pink hair from his face.   "Did you know him beforehand?" The oldest, Seungcheol, asked.   Jihoon nodded. "Yep, I've known him for a few years." He looked like he was about to say something else but he just waved his hand as if to dismiss himself as he walked off a bit. The others saw a figure walking towards them and began following their short friend.   "Oh hey Mingyu!" Wonwoo called out when he saw his friend.   The tall male smiled. "Hey Wonwoo, and Jihoonie hyung~" Mingyu cooed to the smaller who was now in front of him.   A light blush dusted over his cheeks as he said a shy hello, hoping the others would at least wait a bit so they could get each other without embarrassing comments. But, of course, all of them began saying hello to their friend who was now their other friend's boyfriend, drawing attention away from Jihoon. The small male pouted up at Mingyu, his hands lightly gripping the other's wrists.   Upset that Mingyu still refused to pay attention to him, Jihoon tip toed up in an attempt to peck his boyfriend's lips, only to realize that, due to their drastic height difference, he couldn't reach them. He dropped his heels  in frustration and hoped no one noticed, his face getting slightly pink. His action, however, definitely caught the taller's attention, and the attention of some of the others as well.  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter