Basketball shorts and Sci-fi movies

Glow Up!

A few weeks passed, Hansol found himself hanging out with Boo Seungkwan. He wasn’t Hansol’s first choice, oh no, not even close. It was just that all Soonyoung would talk about is how cute Woozi is and all Jun would talk about is plus everyone else was busy on vacation. It wasn't that Seungkwan was boring, with his random gossip about Ms. Park and the mailman, he was exact the opposite. He was just...different than most boys.

He was really dramatic and loud and randomly sang all the time. He was pretty good at sports (better than Hansol) but no one wanted to play with him because he'd get all dramatic over a broken nail. Even his body structure was a little weird. He loves sweets and eats buckets of them that all go straight to his hips which jut out more than normal. His eyelashes are really long, and his lips full and pouty. He was like a girl short and delicate but firm like a boy so he wouldn't break easily if they wrestled.

It was just off-putting to Hansol that Seungkwan always smelt good, or always was in close proximity to him. Usually he would initiate skinship with the half Korean boy or give him random back hugs. The weirdest part was that Vernon couldn't say he really hated it. With others it used to never bother him but for some reason Seungkwan always gets him riled up some kind of way.

“Hey, Vernonie~” another thing Hansol feels off about is the way Seungkwan sweetly calls his name. Everyone calls him Vernon but Seungkwan calls him in such a cute manner it makes his spine tingle with giddiness.

“What, Boo?” what was more odd was that Hansol took to calling the diva boy by a nickname as well. His friendship with Seungkwan was overall just off putting and weird. But, Hansol chose to ignore it and grit his teeth through it because, dammit, Seungkwan was the last one left!

“It's hooottt…” Seungkwan started to fan himself, tongue flung out of his mouth and eyes half lidded. Hansol just ignored him and kept playing video games. Although, Seungkwan wasn't into video games Hansol still would invite him over just to have him near him. “Tch, why do you even make me come over? You don't pay any attention to me,” the elder pouted folding his arms and throwing a quiet hissy-fit. However, Hansol still didn't acknowledge him. “Fine, be that way,” Seungkwan opened a window and frowned when there was no breeze. He whimpered loudly and fell to the floor dramatically pretending to faint from heat exhaustion. Hansol continued to tap away at the game.

No reaction whatsoever.

“Hmmph, fine then.” Seungkwan upturned his nose and started to undress. He took off his shirt and started for his pants. The sound of zippers being ped immediately pulled Hansol out of his game stupor and he whipped his head around to catch Seungkwan’s jeans pooling around his ankles. Hansol’s hands flew up to cover his eyes and shield them from seeing Seungkwan’s thick thighs and tightie whities. “What are you so shy about? We used to change in the same room all the time,” Seungkwan rolled his eyes. Actually he knows his mom has a few embarrassing pictures of them bathing together at a play date.

“D-dude! You still don’t need to get undressed right in front of me like that!” Hansol stammered, blush slowly spreading as he heard the rustling of clothes.

“You’re the one making it so damn weird,” Seungkwan sighed. “You can open your eyes.” Seungkwan shifted to one foot and tapped the other expectantly. Hansol cautiously removed his hands and peaked to see Seungkwan now covered in his clothes. One would think that with clothes things would be okay, however, the diva’s choice of clothing had Hansol’s head spinning. “What are you staring at?” Seungkwan sassed. What was Hansol staring at? Was it the way his wife-beater clung to Seungkwan’s torso accentuating his curviness? Was it how the shorts reached farther on him showing off their height difference? Or was it how his pants were stretched out around his solid thighs and bubble ?  The brunette pursed his perfect lips together and jumped to take a seat next to Hansol. “HELL-O??? Earth to the meme-boy?!” Seungkwan waved his hands in front of his face. Hansol blinked a few times before turning back to his game trying to ignore Boo like earlier. The diva groaned.

However, that task grew difficult as all Seungkwan wanted to do was talk. Every five minutes he’s listen to a new story about how Mingyu confessed his love to Wonwoo again at the park, or how the butcher Mr. Choi came into Junghan’s parents’ flower shop and bought flowers for the librarian, Ms. Seo. Hansol was pretty good at listening though so, Seungkwan did all the talking. He was okay until it got a bit distracting whenever Seungkwan would wildly fan himself or pull the collar of the tank off his chest exposing his collar bones and chest area. Hansol could feel himself his chapped lips and gulping frequently-was it this hot before? Every Time Seungkwan stretched his shoulders he could hear his heart speeding up from the sight of his nape and muscles contracting under his skin.

“You want a popsicle?” Hansol offered feeling the effects of the heat. Seungkwan practically flew at this idea and nodded excitedly. Hansol put the game on pause and got up returning momentarily with two Popsicles in his hands one blue and the other Orange. They took a moment to eat them on his bed as Hansol fiddled with the radio. Once he found a station he deemed decent he got back up and joined the older on the bed. However, he felt like he could melt from the scene in from of him.

Seungkwan was sitting on the edge of his bed, legs crossed at his ankles, his shirt pulled up showing off his pale stomach as he on the frozen lolli. Hansol gulped, what a sight. He embarrassedly stared forward at the wall trying to understand these strange things he was feeling. Why was his palms sweaty, knees buckled weakly, and face as red as a tomato? He felt like he finally understood Seungcheol as he was so entrapped with the boy in front of him. Hansol was staring for so long he didn't even notice that Seungkwan had got up a moment ago and was currently  right in front of him arms flailing around the place.

“You’re gonna waste it,” he softly scorned him before darting out his tongue and swiping up a hot swipe his forearm to his knuckle to clean off the stream of ice cream. Hansol shivered and basically turned into a puddle of mush at the action. “Are you okay? You've been acting strange since earlier?” Seungkwan questioned a bit worried. “Are you sick?” he attempted to put a hand to Hansol forehead but the younger caught his wrist and pushed him away.

“Do you wanna play cops and robbers?” Hansol interjected waving off his concern.

“Ack! That game is for babies!” Seungkwan booed his idea. Hansol pouted, just a few months ago they'd play all those so-called “kiddie games” what's so different all of a sudden?

Hansol thought for moment before he a led this next question. His heart thumping so loud he was sure his neighbor, Wonwoo, could hear it. He gulped and went for it thinking the worse that could happen is Seungkwan declines and thinks of him as a freak.

“So...do you wanna play another game?” Hansol threw out biting his bottom lip immediately afterwards.

“Hm? A game? What type of game?” Seungkwan was heavily interested. Hansol was starting to second guess himself. Should he really be doing this?

“One of my video games….I’ll teach you how to play.” and just like that Seungkwan was lost. He rolled his eyes and sat back finishing the rest of of his popsicle. Hansol was sweating that he had pissed the elder off but no sooner than after Seungkwan finished his ice lolli he was sitting in Hansol’s lap with the controller in his hands.

“Alright.” Hansol decided he must have been completely bored to give in so quickly. The half Korean boy brought his arms around Seungkwan and placed his hands over the brunette's.

“So, we're just gonna play this Arkham Knight game, since I already finished it…” Hansol narrated.

“We’re Batman?” Seungkwan questioned.

“Uh-huh…” Hansol replied already feeling dizzy just from having the diva so close. His warmth and his honey scent completely enveloping Hansol and pulling him into what was the endless pit of Boo Seungkwan.

“YAY! I got rid of a bad guy!” Seungkwan exclaimed feeling accomplished. Hansol gave him congratulatory mumble. He seemed more preoccupied with how soft Seungkwan feels or how his cheeks puff out more when he is happy. Hansol chose to focus on those qualities and not the fact that Seungkwan was sitting his glorious over his crotch.

Okay, he tried not to tune into that, but it was way too obvious for him  to ignore. Hansol just wanted to bless this boy’s parents for feeding him so well. Matter-of-fact, Hansol needed to thank the game developers, because every time he won against a bad guy he would bounce up and down happily and Hansol didn’t know why but it made him the happiest camper as well.

“Look, Vernonie!” Seungkwan bounced some more as pointed at the screen. He had did a difficult move in the game that at first costed him several re-tries but now he has the hang of it. “Nonie….” Seungkwan stopped for a moment his face blew up in flames in reasons undetected by Hansol.

“Hmm?” Hansol’s head lolled back and he had a wild drunken smile on his face.

“A-a...um..” Seungkwan avoid eye contact with the boy and his half-lidded darken pupils. “I-I need to go home!” he immediately excused himself and thanked Hansol for all his help before running away not even remembering to kiss Hansol’s cheek like he routinely would do.

“I wonder what his problem was…” Hansol furrowed his eyebrows and got up to go tell his mom Seungkwan left. However, when he stood up he realized more or less the reason why Seungkwan left so fast. The tight uncomfortableness in his pants attested to that wholefully. “!” his eyes widened. Did Seungkwan feel his and get uncomfortable and leave? Why did he even get one anyway? Hansol shook his head right now he needed to worry about how to explain it to Seungkwan. The boy was all he had.


The next day, Hansol came over to Seungkwan’s house to stay the night. Seungkwan seemed a little more timid and distant than his usual rowdy and divalicious self. At least he agreed to let Hansol come over so the younger took it as a sign that Seungkwan didn't down right hate him. Right in the middle of the movie they were watching (some weird sci-fi flick Mingyu had recommended) Hansol interjected the actor on the screen.

“Look, Kwan, about yesterday-”

“Don’t worry about it. We all go through those changes…” Seungkwan comforted him. Hansol sighed. Hansol his teeth. Why'd he have to change in front of him?

“I’m sorry…”

“Don't be…” Seungkwan finally faced him with a reddened face and a shy smirk. “It was a huge compliment.” he cheekily answered.  The both laughed cheerfully. “Hey Nonie…”

“Hm?”

“Have you ever kissed anyone?”

Hansols breathing stuttered as he tried to process what Seungkwan just asked him.

“N-no…” did it matter if a girl in kindergarten ran up to him on a play ground and stole his first kiss? Vernon didn't think so since it was for half a second before she ran away because it was just a dare all along.

Seungkwan seemingly let out a sigh of relief. “Ah...good,” Hansol twitched at the side comment. “...I mean! I totally thought I was the only one!” Seungkwan’s face went completely red. “It just seems like everyone in our class has done it...I’m happy I’m not the only one who hasn’t…”

“Ah..I see…” Hansol replied stiffly. All this talk about kissing he couldn't help but focus on the smaller’s plump lips. Seungkwan darted his tongue out to wet them and Hansol thought he had stopped breathing.

“Are you okay? Your face is turning purple…” Seungkwan’s eyes went wide and he leaned in bringing those teasing lips even closer.

“Do you want to try it?” Hansol had a problem when he was nervous. He called it word vomit. Whenever he would get nervous and didn’t know what to say his brain would go on some stupid auto pilot mode and he would blurt the first thing that came to mind. Seungkwan blinked a few times. The movie still playing in the background. The cinematic colors bouncing off the side of his face coloring his skin in this interesting shade of blue that somehow reflected through his eyes. He looked “beautiful...” Hansol sighed after making Seungkwan absolutely flushed at his confession.

“Hansol…” Hansol’s heart rang at the sound of Seungkwan using his real name. “Kiss me.”

Seungkwan didn’t have to say it twice. Hansol all but tackled him onto his back. He hovered above him just taking a moment to appreciate the lips he was about to take. He wasn’t sure how good at it he would be but he'd seen his parents enough times to know how to pull off a chaste kiss. They pressed their lips together for a moment of pure bliss. Seungkwan let out a soft gasp as Hansol nibbled on his bottom lip.

“So cute…” Hansol couldn't help himself he was overwhelmed with the older’s scent. All he wanted to do was hug him and kiss him. His hands roamed the other’s curves and his soft spots around his hips and thighs. Seungkwan trembled and mewled a bit. “Damn you're so cute…” Hansol connected their lips and languidly moved them against each other. It was just when Hansol thought this wasn't so bad (it was even better than they said it would be) then he started feeling that uncomfortable tightness in his pants.

“Oh!” Seungkwan gasped when he felt it poke his thigh. Hansol instantly shot up. Why was this happening again? Why was it always around Seungkwan?? “Vernonie?” Seungkwan grew a bit concerned when Hansol started to scoot away even farther. The look on his fact was one that held a mild confusion.

“....I don't think I should stay over…” Hansol avoided all eye contact with the diva boy. Seungkwan furrowed his eyebrows at his strange behavior.

“Huh? No, it's okay I said it happens to everyone!” Seungkwan got up to try and match his height (Hansol was still taller than him).

“I-I gotta go…”

“Hansol!” Hansol hated the way his body reacted to his name being called so desperately. It made him want to forget all ideas of getting away and to continue kissing Seungkwan. However he was confused and he needed space for a moment. Seungkwan was really close with a hand on his shoulder and worried eyes peering into his own distressed ones. Hansol then said something so regrettable.

“Let's not be friends anymore.”


A/N: SIKE! I'm back from the deaddddd

Yall thought this was gonna be all fluffy of course I had to go an make it more complicated and mess smh I need to learn to quit.

I got like six more days left of school yall ((guess whose going on an all out posting marathon???))

Sorry to those who actually subscribed and this fic was dormat for too long...

part two will upload next week like friday? My last day is friday so I should be able too...

((okay I know yall saw this fr yall))

((look at this if you dont see verkwan we cant talk to each other))

((Boo went to Sol for consolment and look at that face!!))

((HE INSTANTLY FELT BETTER))

((I dont think yall get how serious this is))

((comment and tell me whats your fav verkwan moment?))

Other than that vote & Subscribe! Love Ya dearies!