Chingu, Saranghae!

Teach Me How To Confess

 - @ 5:30pm -

They are still in the cafe. Sandeul is telling what happened when he and Baro was on the Space Shuttle. Ae Yeon can see Baro looks very shy.

"Aish. Hyung, Dont make me feel like this." Baro said, trying to cover his face with his hands.

"Oh. Baro-ssi. You're so cute. By the way, did you received my text for you?" Ae Yeon said, curiously. And took a sip of her coffee.

"Eh? What text?" Baro said, scratching his back of his neck. Trying to remember what text Ae Yeon was saying.

"The first time in Lotte World thingy." Ae Yeon said.

"Ah. Ah. Mianhae, I wasnt able to reply. We rode already on the Space Shuttle." Baro said sincerely.

"Arasseo. I-I think, I need to go home now." Ae Yeon said while finishing her coffee drink.

"I will take you home." Sandeul && Baro said in unison.

"Aniyo. Aniyo. I can go home by myself. Thank You for the concern Deullie and Baro-ssi." Ae Yeon said, chuckles nervously.

 

- Ae Yeon's POV -

When Deullie and Baro-ssi asked me to take me home, I really want Baro to go with me but Deullie might obvious it that Im into Baro.

"Baro. I will just take Ae Yeon home. You dont know her house and you're having a stomachache. Remember?" Sandeul said, emphasizing his words.

"Ah~ Yeah. Sorry. I need to go now. Ae Yeon && hyung, text me when you're already in Ae Yeon's house. Ok?" Baro said, waving his phone.

We both nodded.

As we walk along the streets, its already 6pm in the evening. The stalls are already here and there. I can smell the grilled foods. I want to eat but when I looked at my wallet. I dont have any money. So, I pulled Deullie to stop.

"Deullie?" I said. "Yeah?" ...

"Can you do me a favor?" I said shyly.

"Anything. But not just money-related" Sandeul said and smiled.

"Ah-Ah. Nothing. I've changed my mind. Lets go" I said and pulled his hands.

"Are you hungry?" He asked. "Aniyo. Im still full. Wae?" ...

After saying those words, my stomach sounded hungry.

"Ah? You sure? Lets eat. Ppali!" He grabbed my hands and ran to the nearest stall.

We're infront of a barbeque stall. "What do you what?" He asked me.

"I want ... uhm ...." I said, thinking. And picked 4sticks of barbecue.

"All is yours?" He asked, he seems shocked because of the 4sticks.

"Uhm.. Nae. Sorry chingu. Im just hungry. I'll just pay you when we got home"

"No. Nevermind." Sandeul said and get the 4sticks of barbecue from my hand and gave it to the seller.

While waiting, we sat down on a table and there we talked about whats new about us until Baro is the main topic.

"What do you think of Baro?" He asked and he is a sort of teasing.

"Baro? Hmm. He looks kind. Isnt he?" I said, nervously smiling.

"Nae, he is. But I mean, Is he cute for you?" He asked again, and looks like he wanted me to say, yes.

"Baro? Yes. I find him cute. Wae?" I said. "Oh. Pabo, why did you say that.." I thought.

"Yes? Uhm. Nothing. Do you want him to be your boyfriend?" He asked me, seriously.

"Mwo? Boyfriend? No. No. Im not yet ready for another relationship. Do you what happened with my last relationship, right?" I said, teary-eyed.

"Aigoo. Forget what I've said. Im sorry." He said, worrying.

"Gwenchana chingu-ah." I said while wiping my tears fell from my eye.

"Jeongmal mianhaeyo chingu. I didnt mean to. Forget it, okay? If you're starting to like Baro, he's totally okay. And he's very kind and gentleman. Chingu, saranghae!" He said and gave me a big hug.

"Gomawo chingu. Saranghamnida!" I said.

The lady serve already our barbecues and started to eat it. We also ordered a 1 beer each.

After eating, "Full already?" Sandeul asked me. "Hmm. Yes" I said and smiled.

"Kaja. I'll bring you home now." He said.

 

- infront of Ae Yeon's house  -

"Until next time Deullie. I had so much fun with you and Baro" I said and bowed 90degrees

"Thank you also Yeonnie. Hope we will be together 3 again, looking forward to that." He said.

"Ara. Bye. Goodnight! Take care chingu. Saranghae!" I said and make a heart shape. He smiled

To: Baro-ssi

Thank you Baro-ssi for the time. I really had fun. Looking forward to the next bonding. Goodnight! <3

- End of Ae Yeon's POV -